Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Just a fun little diaper rp(private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) Empty
PostSubject: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyTue 16 Aug - 20:24

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Destiny was the busty red head in charge of a very private after school club that happened to be for DL's and TB's. She was sitting in her last class watching the clock waiting for class to end so she go to her favorite after school activity. Destiny was so excited that she had peed her pull-up twice in this class alone. "Come on stupid clock just move a little faster for me okay." She whispered under her breath completely ignoring what was happening in her Spanish class.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyTue 16 Aug - 20:30

Kate was asleep in class when the bell rang,drool running down her mouth,she was more slim and calm than her friend Destiny
she woke up and laid back in her chair waiting for destiny to drag her off to the secret club
Kate was a very private girl and even around her exited friend she is always chill and collected
the teenager was doodling an anime girl in diapers as the class emptied out,knowing that her friend would arrive
"3..2...1..."

[I got a fun idea,make the pull-up whatever you want,not that many real brands]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyTue 16 Aug - 20:35

Destiny came bursting the through the class door and made her way over to her friend."Kate come on it is time for our club!!!" She whispered while leaning over the desk in front of you her yellowed Hello Kitty Teen Training panties in full view of anyone behind her which was no one due to the fact that the school day was over with.
(I think we could add some romance into this rp if we want and still keep it around PG-13 what do you think?)
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyTue 16 Aug - 20:41

(well hinata you know I want it..so it's up to you)
"uh huh..right" she held up a colored picture of Destiny sitting on the desk in her hello kitty pull-ups "now I need to add some yellow.." she pulled out a colored pencil and felt her soft hand across the pull-up "very warm destiny~" the girl blushed as she touched it,squeezing slightly
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyTue 16 Aug - 20:53

Destiny fell over backwards landing with a squish due to her wet pull-up."Umm Kate what are you doing?" She said and stood back up her whole face beet red. She knew that they both had a common interest in each other but this was to fast for her.
(Yeah it is okay)
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyTue 16 Aug - 21:15

"you okay destiny?" she giggled and helped her up "let's go to the club then" she walked out of the classroom with her
[shall we invite others?]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyTue 16 Aug - 23:29

Destiny's face was still beet red and she walked all the way to the room where the club was held with her head down. When she got to the room she used her key to open the door and walked in switching the lights on as she walked in.
(Umm sure if you want)
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyWed 17 Aug - 0:02

Kate strutted into the club room with a little smirk
[who do you have in mind]
[could you describe the room too]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyWed 17 Aug - 0:50

It was a regular sized class room except the walls were painted pink and there were stuffed animals every where, four teen sized cribs, and two changing tables. Destiny scooped up her favorite stuffed tiger and walked over to the play corner which was just a corner with a padded floor that was comfy to sit on. She then sat down and looked over at you.
(Umm i don't know who to invite)
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyWed 17 Aug - 1:06

"what?" kate looking at her as she picked up a stuffed kitty and sat with her friend on the padded floor
[well who do you like RPing with from DA?]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyWed 17 Aug - 1:08

Destiny was still in her wet pull-up but didn't want to ask you to change her."Nothing it is just my Training panties are getting clammy and cold."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyWed 17 Aug - 17:33

[ethier we make multiple people or we pick others to rp with
two people do not make a club Smile]

kate took off her glasses and gave her famous glare,then placed them back on "you know what a diaper change is right destiny..."
she groaned
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyThu 18 Aug - 1:59

[I invited z-girl]
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyThu 18 Aug - 3:46

Zoey is a Shy girl but she loves to spend time with her friends, as few as they may be considering her anti-social behavior, when she found out about destiny's club she thought it was a dream come true and shyly went to join it, she now enjoys the time she spends after school with her friends

Zoey walks into the club slowly "Sorry I'm late, i had to finish up an assignment for my last class"

Last edited by Zgirl121 on Thu 18 Aug - 4:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyThu 18 Aug - 3:51

"it's alright" kate smiled at zoey,knowing how shy she was "sit with us..relax"
kate haden't removed her skirt yet,her diapers were a surprise
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyThu 18 Aug - 4:00

Zoey takes a black kitten from the stuffed animal pile and takes a seat next to Destiny "Thank you" she smiles hugging the kitten
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyThu 18 Aug - 4:03

"no problem" kate smiled sitting next to zoey also "destiny needs a change" she updated her on the happenings
[let's wait for hinata]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyThu 18 Aug - 12:11

Destiny waved at Zoey when she walked in and hug tackled Zoey when she sat down next her. "Zoey hi I'm so glad you're here."
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyThu 18 Aug - 14:16

Zoey blushed as Destiny hug tackeled her "H-hi Destiny, nice to see you again, thank you"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyThu 18 Aug - 16:20

"am I really the only one who can do a change here?" groaning since the girls never wanted to change themselves and zoey was too shy to do it,so she was always forced into it
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyThu 18 Aug - 17:21

Zoey looked at Kate" I'm sorry Kate... i wish i could help you but...i get so nervous..." Zoey looked a little sad she couldn't change diapers
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyThu 18 Aug - 17:31

"destiny let's go.." kate sighed helping her to the table
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyThu 18 Aug - 20:43

Destiny could change a diaper if it wasn't for her problem with being easily distracted and way to hyper."Fine, but I don't see why you are so sad about having to change me you know you like it." She said with a sly smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyThu 18 Aug - 20:56

"w-wha~?" the student giggled and blushed with destiny and helped her unto the table,lifting her skirt and slipping the training pant off
kate wiped her privates,coming close to really teasing her and then applied powder,then she asked "Destiny time to pick a diaper..?"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) EmptyFri 19 Aug - 3:15

"Umm I just want another Hello Kitty pull-up please." Jen said as she laid there with a bright red face, Kate may have changed her many a times but it still never stopped embarrassing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a fun little diaper rp(private)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next