Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Just a fun little diaper rp(private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Sep - 23:35

Destiny came back with the changing supplies and set them down next to you. She then pulled your skirt off and folded it putting it off to the side. She then started to untape your diaper as a deep red blush came over her face. As she pulled the diaper down revealing your womanhood she went tomato red and fainted falling forward right on top of you.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 0:23

"wow..." she giggled "my little pussy that bad" it was kinda small,she ran her finger down her belly,trying to tempt herself "nah" she decided not too
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 0:28

Destiny was out for about 5 minutes before she woke back up. "Umm what happened all I remember is goin to change Kate and then blacking out." She looked up to find herself laying on your bottom half which was naked. Destiny shot up and looked away from you, "Im sorry Kate I don't know what happened to me."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 0:37

"you looked at my vagina and passed out" she giggled "is it scary or somthing?" she opened it,spreading it out with her fingers "grr! i'm going to eat you!" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 0:43

Destiny looked around seeing you play with your womanhood. "Stop doing that, it's not scary I just am not used to seeing other girls privates." She said and squatted back down and getting some wipes out from the box. She moved your hands away from your privates and began to wipe them clean. She then took some more wipes and cleaned your hands with them.
"Don't touch the place where your pee comes out of unless it's clean!" Destiny said in a sweet yet stern voice. She then started to powder you up and removed the soiled diaper. After replacing it with a new one she tapped it up snug. "There we go nice and clean!"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 0:47

"thanks mommy...oh i mean destiny" she acidentaly called her mommy as she laid on the floor in no skirt
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 0:50

"Umm your welcome sweetie," Destiny said not even minding that you just called her mommy she actually kinda like it. She then took your skirt and the changing supplies and put them up on a shelf. "It will make changes easier if you just sit there in your diaper."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 1:04

"yeah makes sense" kate nodded wondering what to do next
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 1:09

Destiny sat back down next to you and wondered what to do next as well. She hadn't really planned out events for tonight just thought the night would bring its own events.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 1:14

"wanna check on zoey?" kate asked
[ie call her from DA Smile]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 1:40

pamperedkari wrote:
"wanna check on zoey?" kate asked
[ie call her from DA Smile]
Diapered Anime?
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 1:43

[yeah she's on right now as z-girl]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 1:46

Okay I sent her a message so hopefully she will log on and post
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 2:40

After Zoey came back with her stuff she had sat down on the mat, she was hiding the contents under her skirt as if she didn't want them to see something, she just sat and stared at them the whole time, looking rather embarrassed or shy
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 2:55

"Zoey are you okay you look really uncomfortable." Destiny asked with concern in her eyes, she never really felt like Zoey opened up to her.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 2:59

"N-no Destiny....I-m fine" She said looking at the ground, she was obviously uncomfortable but it was hard to tell why considering she usually looked like this during the day, she kept looking down at the lap she kept hidden from the other girls
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 3:01

Destiny moved closer to Zoey and put her hand on your shoulder,"I know something is wrong please tell me you can trust me." She said giving you her motherly love look.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 3:05

Zoey looked away, then looked down at her skirt again "I-I'm....not...I'm not wearing...right now...i got to...shy this morning..." Zoey teared up a little "I really wanted to...but i started imagining what would happen if someone saw them...and i chickened out" She said with tears now running down her face.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 3:07

"Aww you poor thing why didn't you say something I could have gotten you one you know." Destiny said pulling you into her lap and bringing your head to a rest on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 3:09

"I didn't tell you...because i thought you'd both...be annoyed with me for not wearing one..." she began to cry into Destiny's chest "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 3:14

"Oh no there is no need to be sorry," Destiny cooed and stroked your hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 3:17

She sniffled "Th-Thanks Destiny...c-...could you put one...on me? please? I've gotta pee...." she said blushing at her own question
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 3:23

"Yeah no problem," Destiny said and stood up carrying you in her arms over to the changing table and laid you down on it. She then proceeded to diaper you gently just like a loving mother would. After she got you in a nice clean diaper she picked you back up and placed you on her hip."Umm is this to weird for you do you want me to put you back down on the ground?"
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 3:28

Zoey shook her head blushing a little "No...i like it" she then relaxed as she began to wet her diaper, it grew yellow as she seemed to have been holding it all day long, she seemed to be much more comfortable this way
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 3:31

Destiny smiled at you as she felt your diaper grow warm,"doesn't that feel better Zoey?" Destiny talked to you as if you were a three year old but some how it just felt right. "Does little Zoey need a diapee change now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a fun little diaper rp(private)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next