Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Just a fun little diaper rp(private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Aug - 3:25

Kate slipped it on and let destiny come off the table "can we start the meeting now?" every day destiny picked what the club would do

kate sat in a school desk and waited for destiny's plan
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Aug - 3:38

"Umm well today I thought we could do something special." Destiny said as she stood in front of the two girls in a shirt and Hello Kitty pull-up. "We have gotten permission to spend the night in this room tonight since it is Friday and no one will be here tomorrow." She said hoping her friends wouldn't mind sleeping in a school.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Aug - 3:46

"so what does that mean?" kate clicked her glasses obviously interested
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Aug - 14:15

"We get to have a sleep over in the school" Destiny said with her usual chipper voice,
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Aug - 15:20

"Spending the night at school, that sounds fun, do you think our parents will be okay with that?" Zoey asked sounding a little excited rather than shy
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Aug - 16:46

"my parents would rather me be here than home...they think i'm studying after school" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Aug - 17:26

Zoey looked at the stuffed kitten "... my parents have been trying to get me out of the house more...i think they would be happy if i stayed"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Aug - 3:32

"Well then it is settled we will be staying the night here and if anyone needs anything than they better run home real quick." Destiny said already having all of her things since she set up this event,
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Aug - 21:04

"should I get extra supplies?" kate asked her friend
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Aug - 16:36

"Yes you two should head home first and get any supplies you need then come back." Destiny said looking at Kate then over at Zoey.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Aug - 23:02

"Oh well...you see, i like to bring everything i could ever need in case of an emergency, it is all in my Locker" She says happily "i could go get it really fast"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 0:38

"Okay that is fine." Destiny said and laid down on her back.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Sep - 19:38

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
"Okay that is fine." Destiny said and laid down on her back.

Kate smiled as she prepared a bag for the night
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Sep - 19:43

Zoey smiles as well as she runs out to her locker to get her supplies, as its already in a bag, she returns 3 minutes later with everything
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Sep - 22:35

"hey zoey" kate welcomed her back with a smile
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Sep - 2:48

Destiny was still laying on her back but she was now sucking on a Hello Kitty pacifier. "Hewwo Zowy," She murmured to you around her pacifier.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Sep - 21:19

Hinataisdeadsexy wrote:
Destiny was still laying on her back but she was now sucking on a Hello Kitty pacifier. "Hewwo Zowy," She murmured to you around her pacifier.
"does destiny need a change?" kate teased then laid next to her and rubbed her belly a bit,her fingers poking her diaper slightly
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep - 2:11

Destiny shook her head and let out a little giggle as you rubbed her belly.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep - 20:39

"good" kate smiled and laid next to her,her pampers a bit visable under her skirt
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Sep - 23:55

"Yeah what about you Kate?" Destiny asked after she took her pacifier out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep - 1:15

"no I haven't peed yet-" destiny could hear her pee next to her,her pampers bulging "oh..well that was embarrassing" kate looked like a cherry
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep - 1:27

"Well you have peed now so would you like me to change you, you wet little girl?" Destiny asked and poked the front of your warm soiled pampers.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep - 16:28

"y-yes please" she reacted very well to being teased,she loved it
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep - 18:14

Destiny took her hand off your diaper and went to go get the changing supplies. She knew that you wanted more but she wasn't ready to change the dynamics of their friendship.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep - 22:48

"thanks destiny!" she hollared after her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a fun little diaper rp(private)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next