Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Diaper Isle EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Diaper Isle EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Diaper Isle EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Diaper Isle EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Diaper Isle EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Diaper Isle EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Diaper Isle EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Diaper Isle EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Diaper Isle EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Diaper Isle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:06

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Kayla was walking down the street after school to the grocery store. She had finally found the courage to buy a pack of diapers. She walked through the front doors and put her hood up and walked down the diaper isle.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptyThu 13 Jan - 3:19

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Ray was dressed heavily for the nice day that it was she had a package of diapers suppose to be comming in the mail the next day but she couldn't and didn't want to wait to have a comfortable bulk wrapped around her waist. She wore a beggie hoodie and hat over her hair if she walked up to the counter you would think she wanted to rob the place. However the young teen made her way quickly into the store and towards the inconcistancy products or as she enjoyed calling it the diaper isle. Ray was in highschool and a good student but very quite. The other thing about Ray most people didn't know but probley guessed as she didn't have a boyfriend and rarely talked about them was she was a closet lesbian. Her favorite excuse to use was 'I'm focusing on school right now I don't need a boyfriend.'
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptyThu 13 Jan - 23:57

Kayla was looking at all the diaper types until her eyes locked on the last package of teen pampers. She looked around and then reached out to grab the package. Kayla was a lesbian and not very shy about it being a rebel she liked to make out with random girls.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptyFri 14 Jan - 5:46

Ray normally looked down the isle to make sure it was clear today she decided not to. Quickly she walked through the isle looking only at the diapers looking for the thickest package. She didn't care about brand but wanted thickness as she approached the middle she noticed the teen pampers looked like the thickest one they had,and just her luck the last one. Instead of looking around and seeing the other gi standing beside her looking at the same package Ray leaned forward and grabbed it. The two girls hands rested on the package at the exact same time.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 3:21

Kayla looked at the other hand on hers."Umm do you need these or something." She said and tried to direct the attention away from herself. She didn't take her hand off because she really wanted these diapers.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 5:47

Ray shook her head "No I really don't they are for my sister." she lied softly she regonized the voice comming from the other person even though she didn't look up. Ray was a single child and most people knew that around school. "do you need them?" she continued starting to withdraw her hand from the other teens hand.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 13:16

"Maybe but i know your an only child Ray." Kayla said and started to pull the package off the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 13:24

Ray froze was her voice so well known that some random person would know her name. After a few seconds the shocked teen knew whos voice was under the hood "kayla?" Ray asked stunned as the diapers were removed from the shelf. "you need diapers?" she asked trying to regain her composiour.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 17:27

"Nope have a friend that needs them." She said and then turned to run away. Kayla didn't want to be caught with her fetish.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 17:33

Ray instinctively reached out and grabbed Kayla's wrist "right umm..." ray paused not sure why she had stopped Kayla "think I can come over tomorrow? I've got a package comming in the morning I can't miss." she was stalling wanting a few of the diapers in the package that the other teen held.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 17:45

"Umm well i don't really know you that well but okay." Kayla said and looked at the girl's hand around her slim wrist. She then wondered why this girl was asking to come over to her house in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 17:49

Ray quickly with drew her hand "split the cost? And a few of the umm items?" she asked a large blush forming. As she asked the question unsure of how it would go. "I'm a little curious." she admitted softer.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 18:01

Kayla looked at her and wondered why she wanted some of these diapers so bad."Why do you want these so bad?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 18:05

"I'm curious about something kayla." Ray said quickly not sure what was comming over her. Or why she was arguing and fighting for a pack of diapers let alone just a few of them. Her gut told her to just run and go buy some elsewhere now that she had been found out by someone she knew.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 18:07

"What are you curious about?" Kayla said as she figured out that you shared the same fetish as she did. She wondered if thats why she wanted to hang out with her.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 18:12

"F-F-forget it kaylen I'll umm see you tomorrow." Ray said as she turned quickly and started to walk almost run from the spot she had been standing she had a large bright pink blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 18:20

Kayla thought about going after her but knew she had spent to much time here as it is. She quickly paid for the diapers and got herself home. She then ran up to her room and tore open the package and diapered her self."It was about time, aww it feels so good."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 20:52

Instead of buying any diapers Ray was a little too flustered when she left and went straight home trying to figure out what had just happened. She had seen Kayla an out going lesibian in school buying a pack of diapers apparently for a friend. "I doubt it." she muttered she had made a date to go over to her house after getting her package of thicker diapers then she had been trying to buy. What on earth was she thinking. So unsure of the days events the confused girl decided to turn in for an early night.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 20:54

Kayla was laying in her bed with her new diaper on. She then stuck her hand down into her diaper and masturbated. After hitting her orgasm she feel asleep in her bra and diaper.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 21:08

Ray woke up early the next morning after a few hours of being awake her package had arrived she quickly signed for it excited to have them. Taking the large box up to her room she quickly opened it. She had forgotten a few items she ordered a while ago. Sitting on the top of her new diapers were several items of baby bondage if used properly something she couldn't do alone very easily would leave whoever was wearing them helpless until released. They each had a timer lock awhich is why it had taken so long to ship them. A pair of mittens for her hands, baby booties for her feet a pacifier with a strap running around it and a baby harness. The harness had a saying on it in bold letters 'sissy baby girl'. Taking out the first of many packs of diapers that layered the rest of the box Ray stripped down and diapered her self happily. "it was worth the wait." she muttered softly in bliss.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 21:12

Kayla woke up in a wet diaper and got up and went to take a shower. She washed herself off and thought about the cute girl who was going to be at her house today. She got out and dried off and re diapered herself. She then took out her purple grape flavored pacifier and sucked on it while watching some cartoons on tv.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 21:18

After several minutes of sitting happily on her bed Ray decided it was time to pack a bag taking a full pack of diapers and her baby items she piled a few adult outfits on over them not sure if she would be staying for a while or going back home. Picking her phone up Ray dialed Kayla's number "hey I'm about to come over now is that alright?" she asked softly after Kayla had answered.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 21:27

"Yeah sure im just watching tv." Kayla said and then hung up the phone and decided to dress in a very sexy outfit. She got out of bed and put on her very revealing school girl outfit after taking off her bra. She then went back to laying on her bed diaper still on and showing slightly due to the fact she was laying on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 21:34

Ray hung up and smiled well maybe this day wouldn't be too bad she thought as she left and walked quickly a little nervous and jumpy form what she was carrying in her bag. Her walk took about 20 minutes dressed in a full length skirt and shirt to hidethe large bulk between her legs. Carefully Rag knocked on Kayla's door and waited.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle EmptySat 15 Jan - 21:36

Kayla didn't feel like getting up."The door is open!!!!" She yelled and went back to watching her childish cartoons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Diaper Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle Empty

Back to top Go down

The Diaper Isle
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next