Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 21:52

she blushed "I have an extra..pampers.." she said pampers quietly "..in my beach bag..a swim..um..diaper..t-too" she ignored the other part of the question "the pink umbrella,blue towel
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 21:54

"Well then come on lets go back to your towel so I can change you." Liz said pulling you to your feet and then out of the bathroom holding on to your hand tightly. She found where you were sitting and turned to talk to you,"Now lay down so I can change you."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 22:09

she slowly warmed as she took her hand 'my god..she's t-touching me' she let her bring her back to the umbrella and laid on the towel "umm can I change myself?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 22:26

"Umm No unless you answer why you came in your diaper." Liz said and took the extra diaper and held it above you.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 22:31

"umm..you.." she starred at her "it was you..I just had to stick my hand in.." she closed her eyes,prepared to be smacked
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 22:34

"Umm wow you came that much just over me?" Liz said flattered for some odd reason and bent down to get closer to you."Umm thank you that makes me feel very important and the best part is that your not a guy who masturbated to me but a cute younger girl."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 22:39

"I'm strait...oh who am i kidding" she laughed "i'm totally in the closet" she laughed "sorry my passion just overflowed" she laughed her stress out
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 22:40

"So would you like me to change you?" Liz said in her normal sweet voice having lost all her anger toward you.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 22:43

"tell me your name first..i'm kelly~" she said sweetly she undid her swimsuit flap,showing her leaky pampers
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 22:48

"My name is Liz and umm wow that must have been the best orgasm ever." Liz said and put the new diaper beside you and slowly untaped the dirty diaper pulling down the front. She then took a couple of wipes and slowly cleaned up all of your cum.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 22:57

"wonderful name" she said "yeah..I wanted to orgasm again..but it was all leaking out" she started to just talk more casualty about her sexyness like she had always wanted
"hm.." she girated around as liz wipped because SHE was wipping her cum "pinch me.." she knew it was a wet dream,it had to be
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:01

"Well maybe I can help you cum again then." Liz said and ran her fingers across your clit after she cleaned up all the cum."Do you like that?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:03

"s-stop.." she wiggled more as she rubbed,she just moaned that..but liz could see she wanted more "I don't wanna do this infront of you.."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:07

"Don't worry just relax and go with it." Liz said and slid her middle finger into your pussy and brought it back out very slowly. She then pinched your nipple through your swim suit."Your a dirty little girl aren't you."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:13

she relaxed and released unto her hand "hmm.." and then she huffed "ah..yes.." she took out her phone "add your number.." she was so tired she dropped it on the towel and then orgasmed again,this time messing her suit again "it's everywhere.." she took a finger and dipped it in,then licking it off "yumm.." she fell back,tired
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:17

"Umm wow!" Liz said and licked her hand clean and then grabbed a few wipes. She then cleaned off the new layer of cum and pulled your suit and diaper out from under you and replaced it with the swim diaper."This swim bottom is a mess you won't be wearing it until it gets clean. Liz then picked up the cell phone and put her number in it,"there is my number."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:20

she turned over,taking a nap "ok.." she whispered
"Can we use these swim diapers later?" she put her phone back
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:22

"Umm i guess." Liz said and put the soiled diaper and swim bottoms putting them into a plastic bag. She then laid down next to the sleeping girl deciding to take a small nap too.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:28

[time skip,both awake now]
it was later in the day,but still bright
Kelly looked through her bag "hmm" she didn't have much else besides popsicles and sand castle equipment and wipes;no more diapers

she looked over at liz "I just realized that if i use the swim diapers i'll have to go home in bare skin.." she sighed
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:30

Liz looked at Kelly with a smile."Well my house is just off the beach."Liz said and gave you a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:32

"no frikkin way!" she jumped "i'm free the whole weekend...no wait..you probably don't want me to sleep over" she sighed and got up in her bare feet,walking to the calm waves in her curvy swim diapers
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:36

Liz jumped up and ran over to you."Yes I would love for you to sleep over Kelly."She said her eyes fixed on you diapered bum.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:38

"ok sweet" she bent down to stretch,looking sexy "you got a swim diaper?"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:41

"Umm yeah it under my swim bottoms." Liz said pulling her swim bottom down in the front to show you her diaper.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:50

"let's fill it up ok?" she walked into the water full of joy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next