Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

i got nothin lol for me and hinata only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:22

"yeah okay okay now we better get to class I think we're late." Haley said letting go of you.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:26

she giggled and followed behind her" lets go
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:28

Haley walked to her science class and told the teacher she was late because she had to walk to school and took a seat in the back of the class.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:31

yui said it for the same reason and took her seat but like always she fell asleep in class
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:35

In the middle of class Haley was about to raise her hand to go and use the bathroom, not being used to wearing diapers at school. But she took her hand down and closed her eyes and let out a steady stream of hot pee into her thirsty diaper.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:38

yui woke up after class and went to the hallway and saw her friend" lol what time is it how long was i asleep?' she asked
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:43

"Umm you slept through the entire class and now i have gym next." Haley said and walked up next to you."Umm also i need a change please." Haley whispered in your ear with a blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:46

yui giggled and nodded' sure thing lets go to the bath room and get you changed" she whispered back
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:47

Haley followed you into the bathroom and then into one of the stalls."So what do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:50

but yui already lifted her skirt and un did her diaper wiping her down and re diapered her and powdered" all done baby
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:54

"Umm wow that was fast." Haley said and felt the front of her new diaper. It was turning her on a little that she was in school wearing diapers though.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:58

yui patted her head" class starts soon lets go
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 0:00

"Umm can i meet you there I need to take care of something really bad." Haley said needing to get rid of the urge that was creeping up on her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 0:08

yui nodded and left going to gym
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 0:11

Haley closed the stall door and stuck her hand down the front of her diaper.
(You should catch her doing this very naughty thing)
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 0:15

(ok)

yui didnt lave but was watching from the other stall with out her knowing
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 0:21

Haley bit her lip and let a few quiet moans. "Oh yes that's it ummmm."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 0:22

yui giggled and saw her" having fun?' she asked
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 0:26

Haley stopped moving her hand in her diaper and looked up at you."umm yes i guess."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 0:29

" he-he yeah im a sexual one lol
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 0:32

"Hay I never said i wasn't sexual just not into handcuffs." Haley said with her hand still in her diaper not wanting to reveal a slightly cum coated hand.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 12:51

yui giggled and grabbed her hand" stop playing with your self we have class or ill punish you when we get home if you make us late!
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 13:01

"But i want to do tjis." Haley said starting to throw a small fit.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 13:07

yui had pulled her out" we have to go to class!
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 13:13

"I don't wanna!!" Haley yelled kicking and screaming as she was pulled out of the stall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

i got nothin lol for me and hinata only
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next