Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

i got nothin lol for me and hinata only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:16

yui came in to the room and saw her friend awake" well did my baby sleep well" she asked.
( what do you plan to od if she runs away?)
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:20

(Idk your just being to mean to her)
Haley didn't say a word due to the state of her diaper it was very wet. She wasn't looking forward to what you were going to do to her this morning.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:22

(lol well dont make her run away can you make it that she does but then comes and sees her sad and comes back?)

yui giggled and took her head" i see some one needs a fresh diaper" she said
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:27

"Yes i do." Haley said with a angry face on.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 0:17

yui sighed" how long are you going to be mad at me?
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 23:49

"Until you stop being a jerk." Haley said with her frown still on.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Apr - 0:06

and why am i a jerk your the one who punched me in the face when i gave you something you liked
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 1:00

"Yeah but the way your treating me is something i don't like." Haley said looking away from you.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 22:27

kari sighed' if you dont want to be taken care of like a baby then why did you ask me to when we were little kids and why did you seem happy when i was taking care of you?' she asked
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May - 1:44

Because you were nicer and more understanding back then." Haley said keeping her eyes on the ground.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 May - 22:27

yui had an unhappy look on her face as she un did the cuffs lowered the bars she tossed her the clothes she had on yesterday" here im going down stairs" she said with a sad tone unhappy because truthfully she only want to play house with her friend to take her mind off of her little sisters death that happened a week ago
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 May - 23:15

Haley got up and put on her cloths but kept the diaper on. She then walked out of the babyish room and went toward the front door. She had the full intention on leaving and not coming back no matter what happened to her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 May - 22:34

yui sighed but wasnt going to stop her she grabbed her book bag and went out the door" see you at school" she said with a sad tone and went out the door,,
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 May - 22:45

Haley followed behind you as you walked to school. She couldn't feel bad for you after how you treated her. If you would have asked her how she wanted to be babied it would have turned out differently.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 May - 22:52

but yui didnt even turn around" im sorry i didnt ask you i was just scared you would have said no and the only reason i wanted to baby you i wanted to take that my little sister died off my mind" she cried and ran inside the school
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 May - 22:58

Haley just sighed and ran after the girl. She had trouble feeling bad since you were kind of a dram queen."Hay stop so can talk to you."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:02

but yui tried to pull away but wasn't able to" why i thought you hated me now?" she said acting like a drama queen again.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:03

"Will you just shut up and stop crying for one freakin minute!" Haley yelled losing her patience with you."I will let you baby me if you will go by the way I want to be babied.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:05

but when she heard that her eyes got wide" what but you told me" but only dried her eyes" um thank you" she said well still sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:08

"Yes but here are my conditions;1.I will not talk or act lie a baby 2.I will use my diaper for both 1 and 2 3. I will wear babyish clothing out in public if you want 4. Finally I have final say on any other babyish things that happen to come up. Deal?" Haley said giving you a very serious look.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:11

yui giggled and nodded" but im still going to punish you if you act up its still my house your living in" she said but did agree to every thing
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:13

"Yeah but no handcuffs or making me walk around in nothing but a diaper okay." Haley said and held her arms out to give you a hug.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:15

yui giggled" aww but hand cuffs are fun" she teased but did hug her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:18

"Yeah keep that stuff for your future kinky sex life then." Haley said hugging you back.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:21

yui giggled" ill only use them if you do something really really really bad" she said and hugged her tighter/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   hinata - i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

i got nothin lol for me and hinata only
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next