Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

i got nothin lol for me and hinata only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Apr - 0:41

"I do but on my own terms." Haley said in a pouty voice.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Apr - 22:04

but yui giggled" well your playing by my rules now
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Apr - 22:05

"Yeah but why are you doing this?" Haley asked as she was still being changed.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Apr - 22:17

yui had just wiped her down" well i like to play mommy and you like to play baby every one wins
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Apr - 22:34

"I like to play baby on my own though." Haley said blushing as she was being wiped down her friend.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Apr - 22:37

but yui giggled" well wouldnt it be better if you had some one to take care of you?' she asked
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Apr - 22:39

"Yeah but that is supposed to be my choice." Haley said still with a full red face. She was so embarrassed that this girl was wiping her private area.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 7:47

she had just powdered her and taped i up" well sorry so long as your here im the mommy and you listen to me
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 23:35

"Fine." Haley said giving up on the fight.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 22:30

she giggled and took her hand" lets go watch tv baby" she said and did not give her clothes
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 20:10

"Umm i need cloths im not walking around in a bra and diaper!" Haley said covering herself up even though she didn't need to.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 8:35

yui giggled at her" alrighty" she took the bra off" is my baby happy now?" she asked and flicked her nose
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 2:59

Haley's face went red and after you flicked her she ran to the corner. "Im not leaving this room!!!"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 8:55

yui held up a pair of hand cuffs" if you dont get over here im going to cuff your fete when you take your nappy?
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 11:36

"I don't care im not going to walk around topless." Haley said thinking about how this was the worst decision she had ever met.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 20:49

yui patted her head" baby if you comm plane again you will be punished
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:01

Haley felt a fire burning inside her and she turned around and punched you full on in the face."Leave me the hell alone or i will kill you!!!"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:08

but yui had an evil smile on her face' oh well i tried" she said. she lifted her up and took her to the baby room she locked her down to the changing table she put baby mittens on her that would keep her from punching anyone and baby booties that would keep her feet from walking. she un did her diaper and put a diol in her and reaped her up" she turned it on lv 4" he-he is baby going to behave?
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:27

Haley just laid there ignoring the vibrating and kept her eyes off of you. She was going to leave this place the first chance she got no matter what.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:31

yui giggled and flicked her nose" so long as you behave i wont do anything bad and if you act all moppy today ill make you to go school with out your skirt' she threatened
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:34

Haley smiled as she knew that school would be her chance to run."Umm okay im sorry."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:37

but yui kissed her on the cheek' im sorry if i made you mad i just really want a baby my little sister died and i thot sense you liked all this you wouldnt mind" she said with a sad tone(lol guilty bone)
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:41

Haley couldn't give a crap about what your reasoning was but she put on a sad face for her act."Can i have a shirt please?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:47

(your heartless Sad lol)

yui sighed but nodded' im also not stupid i can tell well some one is faking" she said but still gave her a shirt"" good night' she said after placing her in the crib but to make sure she didnt lave she hand cuffed her to it
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:52

Haley didn't care that her best friend turned psycho bitch was mad at her. It took her a while to fall asleep but she eventually did and slept til morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got nothin lol for me and hinata only   i  got nothin lol for me and hinata only - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i got nothin lol for me and hinata only
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next