Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 15:13

"Um, okay." Amy said turning the poyta around and kicking it into a light trot towards the house Charise was pointing to.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 15:16

Marcus was smoking a pipe on the back porch when he saw Amy riding up. "Wha' in tarnation's tha' city slicker doin'?" He said as he stood up and went down the steps, only to be surprised when he saw who Amy was riding. "Well I'll be a Infernape's uncle! Ya'll riding tha' stubborn Windrider!" He shouted as he looked Amy over, noticing the mild electrical burns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 15:25

"Um, yeah." Amy blushed keeping the ponyta in control. "Charise said I should show you that I was riding him." she said while her mind was off fantasizing about her newest pokemon, she had already decided she wanted Windrider.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 15:32

Marcus sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well Pa's sure gonna be happy someone claimed tha' Ponyta. Com'on, Ya'll got forms ta sign." He said as he went inside the Ranch house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 15:39

"Um okay." Amy said clumsily dismounting the ponyta, barely landing on her feet. "Ow." she whined rubbing her rump some more, riding the ponyta bareback was certainly making it sore, even with her added protection. She walked behind Marcus, following him inside. "Is it okay to leave Windrider out alone?" she asked giving one last look at the ponyta watching him graze.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 15:47

Marcus nodded. "He'll be fine. Tha' colt's ornerier than a Tauros with a Joltic on it's rump." He said as he got the forms together and laid then on the table and filled some of the spaces in. "Alrigh' , jus' sign on tha dotted lines, an' Windrider's yer's, so long as you don't keep 'im locked in one o' those new-fangled balls all tha time. Ponyta need fresh air." He said as he slid the paperwork to Amy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 15:55

"Um, alright." Amy said quickly signing her name. "But, why? I mean I'm just curious about what's wrong with pokeballs?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 16:03

Marcus frowned. "How would ya'll like bein' stuffed inta a tiny cramped ball? Pokemon deserve ta be happy an' free. Tha's why we neva use them balls on tha ranch 'cept in emergencies. We even 'ave Nurse Joy, pretty little missy bu' tha whole family breeds fasta' than a pack o' Pikachu, come ta tha ranch if'n we got a sick pokemon we can't help with home remedies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 16:07

"But they aren't cramped in there, it's all spatial and matter compression and other technology stuff." Amy said holding up her own three pokeballs. "But I guess I'll make an exception." she sighed hoping the league regulations would be okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 16:13

Marcus looked lost as Amy went all technical with her explanation of pokeballs. "Wha'eva, jus' keep Windrider out with ya. Ya'll got a dog pokemon? Cause Ya'll need them here on tha ranch. We sometimes get an Ursaring snoopin' 'round." He said as Charise came in and grabbed Amy.

"Com'on slowpoke, we gotta get cleaned up ta help with dinner!" She said as she dragged Amy into the bathroom with her and began to remove her overalls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 16:15

"I have a manectric. Does that count?" she asked just as Charise came in to grab her. "Hey-slow down." she whined as she was dragged into the bathroom. She blushed as Charise started to remove her clothes. "You.. you expect us to bathe together?" she asked embarrassed, not wanting to strip in front of the other girl at all.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 16:21

Charise looked at Amy like the girl had grown a second head. "O' course we are! Save us time an' water." She said as she stripped out of her boots and jeans, standing in her shirt and, surprisingly, Eevee printed panties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 19:40

Amy blushed at how open the girl was with stripping. "But- we're practically strangers!" she said looking away. "At the very least is there anyplace where I can change privately?" she asked turning away so she couldn't see Charise remove her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 19:47

Charise shook her head as she took off her shirt, showing her flat chest, before finally removing her panties. "No time. Jus' get nekid already so we's can wash up." She said impatiently, folding her jeans, shirt, and panties and setting them on the toilet seat. "Do i gotta help ya'll strip?" SHe asked as she reached for Amy's Overalls straps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:04

"N-no, I'll just wash up later, besides I already ate." Amy said leaping back even though Charise had already caught her overall strap. "H-hey let go." She said trying to escape.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:08

Charise shook her head as she undid Amy's overalls. "Oh no ya'll don'! Ya'll getting cleaned up an'..... Wha' are those?" She asked once Amy's overalls fell to the ground, revealing what was worn under them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:15

"Nothing, they're nothing!" Amy half-screamed. Thankfully the shirt she was wearing was big on her as she was able to use it to cover up her diaper. "Geez don't you know anything about personal space?" she blushed inching backwards to get away from the naked girl.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:17

Charise wouldn't take no for an answer, and yanked Amy's shirt off. "By Golly! Ya'll wearing diapers like a baby!" She said, looking at her temporary co-worker's choice in undergarments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:23

"Sh-shut up!" Amy blushed getting louder. "I-I'm just wearing them so I won't have to go to the bathroom outside like some animal." she blushed now trying to cover her chest revealing that the white diapers had prints of cute pokemon on them like pichus and cleffas.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:27

Charise quirked an eyebrow. "An' wha's wrong with tha'?" She said as she reached to remove the diaper. "Really wierd though. I neva seen diapers made o' plastic." She said in curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:29

"Stop touching it." Amy whined moving away and grabbing the tape that Charise managed to untape. "Fine, I'll get in the bath, just let me do this part myself." she blushed hotly and watching Charise with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:33

CHarise shrugged as she got into the shower tub and took the clips and hair-ties out of her hair and let it all fall before she took some Pecha-scented shampoo and started lathering her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:37

Amy waited until Charise wasn't looking before tearing the reamaining tape off, making sure that the tapes still had soem hold in order to put it back on. She covered her body modestly as she entered the tub. "Uh can I have some of that shampoo?" she asked still cover herself in the water.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:43

Charise nodded as she handed the shampoo to Amy. "So then, ya'll must 'ave been wearing tha' durin' our ride ta Thunder Bluff. Tha' wha' was makin' yer britches bulge?" She asked as she took a bar of Oran and honeysuckle soap and started to lather herself up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:47

"Uh yes I was wearing it than..." Amy blushed lathering the shampoo into her shoulder length red hair. "I can't help it if they make my clothes bulge out like that, that's kind of why I wear a dress and shorts usually." she said explaining how she had covered it up when she first found the steakhouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next