Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:15

Charis smiled. "Alrigh' fow a rookie. Keep a sharp eye on them. If anymow make a break fow it, herd them back." She said as she kept on riding.

After a tnse quarter mile, and a few more escape attempts, the group finally made it to Thunder bluff, where the Mareep seemed almost excited as their wool started sparking while Charise got down off of Glory and helped Amy down. "Not bad. Thankfully, this is tha only time ya'll prob'ly have ta do this. We got lucky with this storm. Tha Mareep were outta juice an' our Flaffy are plum tuckered out." She said as she handed Amy a canteen from her bag. "Pa makes Wacan berry Juice fow these jobs. helps with tha Shocks those rascals give off. It's kinda sweet with a sour aftakick."
Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:18

"Oof." Amy said getting off of the ponyta with Charise's help. "Ow." she said rubbing her butt realizing how sore it was. "So this storm recharges electric pokemon?" she asked curiously holding up one of her pokeballs.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:26

Charise chuckled. "Nah, jus' the Mareep. Then again, they an' our Flaffy are tha only 'lectric pokemon on the ranch, apar' from the Plusle and Minun who come 'rond to mooch off our berry farm." She said before forcing the canteen of Wacan berry juice into Amy's hands. "Drink. Ya'll need it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:30

"Thanks." Amy sniffed the canteen before taking a quick gulp. "So um how long does it take for them to charge." she said fiddling with her Manectric's pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:36

Charise shrugged. "'bout 10 minutes, sometimes mow." She said as she took a swig from a second canteen before taking a pair of Wacan berries from her bag and pulled the yellow berry from the stem of one before peeling it and giving it to Glory. "Yall give tha' berry ta Windrider. Personally, I think tha' lil' fella likes ya."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:38

"That long huh?" Amy sighed. "Huh? He does?" she asked taking the berry and lloking back to see the ponyta trotting over to her. "Here." she said hesitantly holding the berry out to the colt and watching him eat right from her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:45

Charise smiled. "Ya'll know, I bet Pa will be jus' tickled ta see Windrider go ta a good person, an' I thin' ya'll be great together." She said as she pulled a stick and some tools out of her bag, and began to use a knife to whittle away the bark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:47

"Are you saying you're willing to give me your ponyta?" Amy said shocked while stroking windrider.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:50

"Windrider's too spirited ta work on tha ranch, and Pa's been talking of sellin' him ta the Mines. Pappy's tha only person stoppin' tha'. Way I sees it, ya'll saving WIndrider's life." Charise said as she took a drill bit and started drilling a hole down the length of the stick in her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 12:55

Um... pappy?" Amy tilted her head, not quite understanding the manner in which the gril was speaking. "Well, I guess, that's good if I'm saving him." she said continuing to stroke the ponyta.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 13:01

"Pappy is Pa's Pa. So then, How's a city slicker like yerself get ta be such a decen' Ponyta Ride and Mareep Herder?" SHe asked as she used a slightly smaller drill bit to drill a series of holes in one side of her stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 13:10

"Oh, I see." Amy said looking out at the mareep. "Well, I already told you I went riding once." she giggled "Actually I don't know... I've always been pretty good with pokemon. That's one of the reasons I wanted to be a trainer."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 13:22

Charise nodded as she tapped the sstick aagainst her palm to remove any shavings and revealed it for what it was; a real-life, handmade Flute. "Really now? Well don' get too excited jus' yet. Tha real work starts tamorrow." She said as she put the wooden flute to her lips and let out a soft melody that seemed to calm Glory and Windrider, along with the Mareep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 13:35

"Oh, boy, I can't wait." Amy said sarcastically heading back to the ponyta so she could get back up on Windrider.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 13:39

Charise nodded when she noticed something. "'ey, why' yer britches bulgin' like tha'? Ya'll hiding somethin' in thar?" She asked as she packed her bag back up and mounted Glory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 13:45

"No." Amy blushed. "Why are you looking there anyway!" she shouted putting her hands on her backside to cover herself.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 13:53

Charise shrugged. "Eh Wha'eva. Com'on, We gotta get tha Mareep back ta tha ranch. Giddy'ap! SHe hollered as she rode Glory around the herd and moved them to the path they took up to the top of THunder Bluff. "I hopes ya'll know tha' come dinnertime, ya'll expected ta help cook." Charise said to Amy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 13:57

"Giddy up." Amy said starting her ponyta with a gallop following Charise. "Um, no, I didn't know that." she said concerned. She knew how to cook, but not the same kind of stuff that this family seemed to serve.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 14:06

Charise smiled as she kept the Mareep bunched together. "Ma'll prob'ly 'ave ya'll juicin' berries an' mashin' Pappy's taters. Ol' Pappy's teeth all plumb fell out years ago, bu' he still wrassles tha Machoke Ranch Hands." SHe said as she took out a length of rope with a loop in one end. "Pa's 'avin' me practice ma lassooin' skills fow when I'm ol' 'nough ta help with tha Tauros." She said as she twirled the rope above her head for a few seconds before the loop fell around her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 14:27

"That doesn;t sound too hard." Amy said watching the girl's loop fall around her. She giggled at the girl's failure "nice one."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 14:31

Charise pouted at Amy as she struggled out of the loop. "I'd like ta see ya'll try then." She said, tossing the lasso at Amy while keeping an eye on the mareep, when one feisty individual sent a Thundershock that hit AMy. "Ya'll alrigh' ova thar?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 14:37

"Oh, I know I couldn't do it." Amy said still just giggling at Charise. "Ah!" she yelped feeling the jolt run through her. "Y-yeah, I'm fine... I'm used to electric shocks."she explained recovering pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 14:49

Charise nodded. "Aren' ya'll glad ya'll had tha' Wacan Berry Juice now?" She said as they reached the Ranch and herded the Mareep into thier pen. "Tamorrow, we're gonna take tha Mareep ta have some 'lectricity harvested inta tha generata's." She said as she took a swig of her canteen of Wacan juice while Waving to one of the Machamp Ranch hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 14:56

"I guess. Actually I'm used to get shocks from electric pokemon." Amy said simply trying to get her ponyta to keep up with Charise's rapidash.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 15:11

Charise nodded as they reached the stables. "I'm gonna put Glory up. Ya'll ride Windrider up ta tha house. Tha'll surprise Pa, and he'll be boun' ta give ya Windrider, provide ya'll sign the ownership forms." SHe said as she led Glory inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next