Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyroh

Pyroh

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 13:48

Rin continued the kiss for several moments breaking it off only because she needed some air and guessed that Emily did as well. "What has gotten into you. You've become very very affectionate." Truthfully Rin didn't care and normally wouldn't have asked but there seemed to be something different behind the girls affection then her normal baby love.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 13:57

This question darkened the blonde girl's blush a little, and she shyly nuzzled her face into Rin's warm, soft breast. "B-Because you've done done so m-much for me...F-for the first time I can remember...I'm h-happy...I'm really happy....Someone finally loves me and takes care of me for the first time in my life..." Emily answered timidly, her words somewhat muffled from being cuddled into her lover's chest so much.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 14:06

Rin looked down pulling the girl back a little she looked a little saddened by the news but it wasn't because of the news it was what it implied about her first childhood the one she didn't have. "I'm sorry you had to be like that sweetie but your here now and everything is going to be better." She cooed softly a soft gurgle came from the diapered brunette and she knew the laxatives and diuretics were starting to take effect.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 19:37

As the soft gurgle could be heard, the room seemed to go silent. Emily blinked in surprise, thinking it was her at first. But her tummy felt fine...and it seemed like it came from somewhere else...
When she put two and two together, the smaller girl looked up in wide-eyed facination at Rin, a gleeful smile spreading on her face. A little regrettably, she crawled off of the motherly brunettes lap and onto the floor, letting Rin move. Emily knew it wouldnt be comfortable to use a diaper while sitting down...
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 23:48

Rin shifted while normally it wouldn't be that hard to use her diaper while seated but she was glad that Emily got off her and moved knowing she also wanted a better view of what was about to happen. "Alright sweetie I know you want a better view." she teased slightly at her own expense.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 0:50

Emily giggled. "I just want you to be comfy when you go in your diapee again for the first time." She replied, not knowing the brunette had wet during the photoshoot earlier. Emily also knew from firsthand experience that making a messy while sitting down on a flat surface wasn't pleasant. The mess squishes up on the bottom rather than falling into the diaper, leaving you sitting in the goop.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 1:09

"I know. But Still." Rin said standing up and spreading her legs apart before she started to wet the diaper before a starting to mess it slowly. "Its different." She said softly lifting the hem of her baby dress up so that her baby girl could see her diaper clearly.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 2:54

Emily watched in facination as her caretaker's cloth diaper began to slowly sag and discolor, not only with pee, but with poo as well! The more seasoned diaper-wearer out of the two of them had expected her to wet, but a mess as well was an added bonus.
When she was done, the small teen giggled and clapped giddily; loving how much Rin was willing to get into the 'baby' role. "Pee-yew! Stinky baby!" She joked, holding her nose whilst still giggling, making it rather hard to maintain a grip. "How does it feel?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 13:33

"Its different. But I think its something I can get use to while playing with you." Rin cooed just hopping her little stunt wouldn't have very lasting effects even if she did continue to do it on occasion that they were playing together. "Maybe I should have changed you later so that we could take a bath together." she added as an after thought having just changed the baby blonde sitting on the floor giggling at her new condition and teasing her. Still Rin would probably wear a diaper for the rest of the day as a precaution.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 15:47

Rin using her diaper had done nothing to deminish the teen's respect and loyalty to her. In fact, it only made Emily love her all the more, happy that her 'mommy' would get so into the role when playing 'babies' with her.
Perking up at the sound of a bath with her, the blonde's face fell with slight dissipointment when she realized she had missed the oppurtunity. But, in another realization, smiled again. "I have to use my didee eventuawy!" She lisped in baby-talk, remembering all the formula she just drank. By now, Emily's bladder control was non-existant, so she had no idea when she had to pee. Still, she hoped the formula could pass through her system soon, so they could clean up together. (Plus, she just wanted another excuse to continue to look at Rin's cutely filled diaper.)
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 15:58

Rin giggled as she dropped the hem of her skirt back down to its normal position and straightened it out a little. "Alright I suppose we can wait for you to go again so that we can clean up together." Rin said in a half sigh only because it would mean that she was staying in her messy diaper something she hadn't planned on doing for long but it was what her baby lover wanted.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 16:05

Feeling a little guilty about making her girlfriend stay in a soiled diaper, especially when she wasnt used to it, Emily tried to consider ways to make herself wet faster. Having no control over her bladder anymore, she couldn't force herself to pee...So she had to get creative.
An idea forming in her head, she looked up at Rin shyly. "U-Um Mommy? C-Cawn I have some milky?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 16:10

Rin looked a little surprised by the blondes question. "Your not full after your bottle?" she asked a little puzzled from her past experience Emily was full for a few hours after her bottles at the least. It was natural that Rin wouldn't deny her babyfied girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 16:22

The normally timid girl blushed a little harder and nodded. "Y-Yeah...I-I mean...Some mommy milk j-just sounds good I guess..." She stammered shyly, twiddling her fingers and looking down. In all honesty, breastmilk was always amazing, and even though she was still a little full from her bottle, the babyfied blonde always had room for her favorite babyish meal.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 16:39

The diapered brunette smiled and carefully pulled off the baby dress she had been wearing. Because of its design she couldn't give Emily access to one of her breasts so she could nurse. "Alright let me just go sit in the rocker." she said softly knowing that giving Emily her feeding of breast milk would mean a harder mess to clean up on herself but in the long run it would be worth it. "Alright sweetie come here." Rin cooed in a soft call to her girlfriend leaving her self opened and exposed and ready for the diapered blonde to come up and nurse.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 3:03

"Oo didn't have to s-sit down..." Emily stammered apologetically as she crawled to Rin, embarrassed for not thinking her plan through. The entire point of the breastfeeding was so she would wet faster, meaning her lover would be able to get out of the dirty diaper sooner. In all honesty, she hadnt considered her usual breastfeeding position. But Rin apparently didn't care too much, and that relieved her.

Still, as she was about to crawl up, the babyish blonde had to admit, There was something cutely sexy about seeing her girlfriend wearing only a diaper, a very used one at that. While she still considered Rin to be her 'mommy', and there was very few things that could ever change that notion, it was adorable to see her embrace a more babyish side once and a while...

Crawling up into the brunette in question's arms, Emily gave her an affectionate kiss on the cheek before cuddling up to her and latching on.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:38

Rin smiled and gave the affectionate blond a kiss on the forehead as she latched on and started to nurse. "There there sweetie drink your fill. Mommy can wait till you've gone potty again." She cooed softly starting a slow rock like she normally did while her babyish girlfriend nursed off of her breast. The feeling of a full diaper was a little weird but easily ignored when it came to how much love the brunette had for Emily.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:18

The minute she tasted the delicous milk flowing from her caretaker's breast, Emily once again decended into her dreamlike baby state, completely content and at peace. The blonde just seemed to melt into Rin as she cuddled up and relaxed.
After a minute or two of nursing, a soft hissing noise could be heard from the girl's diaper, as it began to take on a more slightly yellow shade and grew want and saggy. Being in a total state of bliss and comfort, she didn't even notice at all that her padding was soaked now, as was her original intention.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:27

Rin felt the warmth of Emily's wetting before she heard the soft hissing telling her that her baby girl was starting to use her diaper again. 'Already?' she thought silently enjoying the sensation of the nursing teen sitting on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:55

Emily didn't really know why either. All the infantile girl knew is that the absolute sense of comfort and relaxation she felt while nursing seemed to speed up her digestion.
Still slightly full from her bottle earlier, Emily unlatched a little sooner than usual, nuzzling up against Rin's comfy, warm chest afterward. Feeling that her diaper was warm and damp, she blushed a tiny bit and looked up at the brunette. "U-Um...I wet my diapee mommy..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:00

"Yes yes you did." Rin cooed softly looking down without any surprise on her face. "I suppose you want that bath now don't you?" She asked softly a slight teasing tone in her voice. The loving brunette rose from the chair carefully and walked through the upper halls of her house in just her full diaper carrying Emily in her soaked one.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:14

The girl was Secretly a little dissipointed she couldn't see her lovers diaper while being cradled, the warmth and comfort it provided far outweighed that negative.
Resting her head on Rin's shoulder she couldn't help but ask "Um...Sonhow does it feel?", referencing the full diaper hugging the older girl's hips.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:25

Looking down at the teens question Rin thought for a moment. "Its not something I can't get use to but I can't say I don't want it off." She said. The padded brunette was happy that she could use this to get even closer to her babified lover then she was just as her 'mommy' but she knew she couldn't stay like this forever and didn't want to get a rash because of her action.

Opening the bathroom door she set the teen down on the floor "Now lets get that water running and into a nice warm bath." She cooed poking Emily's nose before turning the water on so the bath would be ready before they got in. Slowly Rin worked over the tub adding some bubble bath to it.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:25

The girl sitting on the floor giggled at the diapered young-woman's answer, not being able to resist staring at her lover in the saggy padding. "...Oo actually wook wook weally cute wike dat..." Emily admitted extremely shyly and so softly that it was barely audible. Did she herself look that adorable in a used diaper as well?
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:32

Rin's ears perked up slightly as she heard the barely audible noise coming from Emily. Turning around slowly she looked at the padded blonde "Did you say something sweetie?" She asked a soft blush on her face as she stuck one hand down into the water as the tub filled making sure the water was warm but not scalding for the bath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next