Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:40

"N-Nothing!" The timid girl replied quickly; her face bright pink as the bathtub filled. She almost peed a little more from sheer surprise; not thinking she had been thinking out loud before.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:49

"If you say so." Rin cooed turning off the water to the tub and crawling back over to Emily who was still laying on the floor. "Lets get this wet dipee off of you and put you into some nice warm water." She cooed softly untaping the diaper and giving her a gentle wipe with it before scooping the now naked girl up and setting her in the tub "Head above water till I'm in with you." she said a little more sternly before balling up the blond's used diaper and throwing it away.

However with her own diaper being cloth she had to be a little more careful opening the toilet she carefully unpinned her own diaper using it to wipe herself as clean as possible before disposing of its contents into the toilet and flushing it. "I guess I have to wash this after our bath." the caring brunette said setting it down folded up carefully beside the toilet and walking back over to the tub.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyFri 8 Jun - 5:54

Immediately enjoying the bubbly, warm bath, the wet blonde focused her attention on her now naked lover, unpinning the thick, soiled cloth diaper and attempting to clean herself off. Seeing how seemingly irritating it looked to change your own diaper, Emily wondered if she should volunteer to change Rin of she ever was in this similar situation again. She had seen her 'mommy' do it plenty of times by now, and she figured she could perform the procedure.

Emilt blushed a little more and scooted to the side of the tub when she saw that her girlfriend was ready to get in the tub.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyFri 8 Jun - 11:54

Rin stepped over the edge of the tub and slid into the water slowly with a smile. "A nice warm bath is just what we needed after our used diapers." She cooed happily moving over towards the naked blonde and wrapping her arms around her slowly setting her in her lap. "Does my baby girl want some bath toys or do you just want to wash up and relax a little?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Jun - 19:07

Letting out a deep sigh of relaxation, the wet girl sank back into her lover's arms and looked up at her. "I think I'm fine with relaxing..." She replied, her hands at her sides as Rin cuddled her in the warm tub. Emily had enough playtime for the time being, and was happy to spend some 'girlfriend' time with the beautiful brunette behind her.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Jun - 19:15

"That sounds fine to me." Rin said softly letting herself slip down just a few inches into the warm bath water. Even though she was letting herself sink deeper into the tub she made sure that her and Emily's heads were above the soapy water. "It has been quite the long day." She said thinking back at the days events. "Sweetie think you can do me a favor before bed time?" She asked softly
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Jun - 19:48

"Yeah...." The blonde sighed softly, lost in both the soothing warm water and the comfort of Rin's embrace. Her eyes had just closed in relaxation when the busty woman asked her question, causing them to open up again in surprise, half thinking she had done something wrong. "Y-Yes Mommy?" The timid girl asked.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Jun - 20:18

"I want you to remind me to place a phone call to Sara our photographer at the store today." Rin said simply unaware she had made Emily think she was in trouble. "I need to thank her for today." The loving brunette explained looking down at the blond teen in her arms before grabbing the bottle of shampoo that sit on the side of the tub. "Lets start giving you your bath now." she teased noticing how relaxed Emily was in the warm water.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Jun - 16:11

The shy blonde breathed a small sigh of relief as she realized she wasn't in trouble. "Otay mama..." She cooed softly in relaxation, answering both her questions. Rin bathing her was always almost like a massage, feeling her soft, smooth hands running over her was an amazing feeling.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Jun - 16:15

Rin heard the girls soft sigh. "Emily did you think you were in trouble?" She asked softly a little confused. The two of them had been playing most of the afternoon and she hadn't done anything wrong so the motherly brunette wondered where this thought came from. "Did you do something that you should be in trouble for?" she asked knowing that her baby girl wouldn't lie to her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Jun - 16:47

Once again, Emily's blush returned and her relaxation was broken. "W-What? N-No!" She insisted. "I-It just kinda sounded like I h-had done something wrong..." The timid girl admitted, looking down. All she wanted to do was make Rin happy;as happy as she made her. Any possibility that she might upset her girlfriend was taboo for Emily.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Jun - 17:47

Rin pulled a hand up under Emily's chin "I'm very sorry I made it sound like that sweetheart." The loving brunette cooed giving the soapy girl a soft kiss on her lips. "I don't think you can do anything wrong baby girl your always so good."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 16:45

Enjoying the kiss, Emily blushed a tiny but more as she was complemented, and went back to relaxing. "T-Tank oo..." She lisped adorably, relaxing once more as Rin's soapy hands caressed her delicate body with the skill of a sculptor. The small blonde most likely would have fallen asleep if she were tired.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 16:53

"Your welcome sweetie." Rin cooed softly continuing to work her hand over the girls soft body making sure she stayed very gentle as she worked. This was one of the motherly brunettes favorite activites though it was hard to say if she actually had a favorite considering all the time she spent with Emily was her favorite activity.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 17:00

Emily for the most part was contentedly quiet while she was washed, only letting out small "Ooh...."s and soft "Ah...."s of bliss when Rin's hands passed a particularly 'sensitive' part or her body; such as her budding breasts or her devolving womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 17:04

It wouldn't have taken as long as Rin let it to wash the naked blond in her lap but to be honest Rin loved these moments too much to hurry anything along. "And now my baby girl is all squeaky clean." She cooed softly and teasing a little as she rinsed the suds off of Emily.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 23:31

Emily couldn't help a small giggle when she was done being washed, and smiled when something occurred to her. "What about mommy?" She inquired cutely. "Do you want to be washed too?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Jun - 23:40

Rin smiled looking down at Emily. "I would love to be washed." the naked brunette said happily. "Do you want to wash me or do you want me to do it myself." not sure if the young blonde would be able to easily.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:35

Emily giggled and nuzzled into Rin. "I'd be happy to wash you Mama...I-If that's okay I m-mean..." She requested shyly, leaping at the oppurtunity to return all the love and care het girlfriend treated her with. Plus, it gave her another chance to explore Rin's amazing body...
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:37

"If you think you can sweetie I'll let you wash me." Rin said softly. Truthfully the loving brunette didn't think that Emily would be able to was her very well with the teens regressing motor control though she did seem to have a decent amount of it left to take care of the somewhat simple task she was being given.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:47

Smiling as her request was accepted, the blonde regrettably crawled out of her caretaker's lap and got a soft washcloth damp with soap, and crowed back. With how much her movement had been hindered due to her regression, the babyfied girl figured that as long as she didn't overexert herself, she would be able to do this.
Crawling up behind Rin, Emily got on her knees and began to slowly, but carefully wash the brunette's back, almost like she was giving her lover a soapy back-rub.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:55

Rin who had been sitting at the back of the tub slowly moved forward a little as Emily crawled behind her starting to wash her. With the feeling of a back rub the motherly women gave out a few soft "ohs." every so often enjoying the touch of her loving babyfied girlfriend. "Your doing really well." she praised out in a soft coo slowly moving her back with and against the girls own movements trying to make the job easier.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 21:01

The infantile teen smiled brightly at the recognition and continued to wash Rin the best she could, soon finishing with her back. Giggling a little to herself, Emily rubbed the wash cloth around on her hands to get them all soapy. Then, still behind her, she put her arms around the beautiful young woman and began to gently caress the front of her body, paying special attention to Rin's perfect breasts...
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 21:06

The naked women gave a small surprised squeak as Emily's hands started to wash her front side and breast without a wash cloth. Still she enjoyed the sensation and let her body relax at the young teens touch giving a warm smile that the blonde behind her couldn't see. "Oh that's great." she gave a soft half moan as Emily worked up and down her body paying particular attention to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Jun - 14:16

The teen smiled to herself, more then glad she was making her lover and caretaker feel good. Taking Rin's soft moans of pleasure as a green light to go a little further, Emily raised her hands so she could focus on 'washing' the brunette's exquiste breasts exclusively. Her soft, soapy hands glided over Rin's upper body, caressing and teasing her nipples every so often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next