Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 14:52

Not considering she could get under Rin's dress, Emily continued to tickle her caretaker all she could. "Is that so?" The blonde replied with a playful smile almost giggling as much as the woman being tickled from the sheer fun of the situation. Within about a minute or two though, the term was starting to wear herself out with the constant tickling, and was showing signs of weakness in her denfenses...
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 14:56

"Oh very much so." Rin said seeing her moment to roll the teen off of her and start tickling her back. "Like right now." she giggled happily as she lifted the baby tee up to just under the blondes chest exposing her stomach even more as she tickled while sitting over top of her their diapers touching gently.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 15:04

No having expected this at all, the babyfied blonde was complettely at her caretaker's mercy as she giggled and kicked while her sensitive tummy was tickled. Emily couldn't even form words she was laughing too hard. A blissful and adorable smile on her face as Rin tickled her, the teenaged girl was actually beginning to sound and look like a baby would in the same situation, giggling and kicking her legs every now and then as her and her lover's diapers rubbed together with a cute crinkle.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 15:21

The giggling brunette continued to tickle her diapered love for another minute or so before she grabbed her wrists pinning them down and lowering her head to Emily's stomach and giving it a quick and loud raspberry before she picked herself up and just looked at her cute baby girl wit a victorious smile on her face. "I think I win." she teased softly.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 15:50

Still laying in the floor, giggling and wiggling around a little, the infantile girl managed to squeak out "I suwwender..." Between gasps for air. She had been laughing so vigorously, has she had anything in her bladder or bowels, they would most likely would be in her diaper at this point.
As she tried to catch her breath, the smaller girl realized her throat was a little dry after all the non-stop laughing she had done. "Momm....I-I mean, Win, are oo tirsty too?" She lisped in baby talk, still laying in the floor.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 16:12

Rin nodded a little as she got up and rolled off of Emily so that shew as sitting beside her instead of over top of her. "Yeah I am a little" She lisped softly "Did you want your mommy to feed you?" She asked more so referencing breast milk the a bottle of milk. Either way Rin would have to enter her mommy role to get the bottles preped if Emily wanted to keep the two in baby playmate roles.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 16:25

As tempting as the yummy breastmilk sounded, Emily wanted her 'playmate' to have a baby drink too. "I tink we can have babas..." She replied after thinking about it for a little bit. Even if Rin did have to shift to her 'mommy' role again for a little bit, it still meant the two of them could enjoy their bottles together after she was done. Besides, the babyfied girl was bound and determined to get her girlfriend to use her diaper.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 16:30

Rin smiled and had a feeling of what Emily wanted to do. "I'm sure your mommy will keep me in a diaper until its been used." She said softly as she got up "I'll go find your mommy so she can get us some bottles and bring them back." She added before walking out of the nursery and down to the kitchen grabbing the two required bottles and prepping the bottles so they were full of formula. To benefit her baby girl she added a small douse of laxatives and diuretics to her own bottle so that she would use the diaper easier and faster then on her own. Warming the bottles Rin returned to the nursery with them handing the non special one to Emily. "Your mommy noticed that my diaper was still dry and said the bottle would help." she cooed giving her blonde diapered girlfriend a soft hint of what she did.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 16:37

Not really knowing what Rin spiked her bottle with, the girl giggled anyway, knowing it would probably make her caretaker wet a little faster. "Yay!" Emily replied cutely, clapping her hands and happily accepting her own bottle. Though she had a little trouble gripping the smooth surface of the bottle itself, she eventually got a decent hold of it and began to happily nurse down the warm formula. Glancing at Rin to see how she would handle her first time using a baby bottle again.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 16:41

The diapered women gave a soft sigh knowing what was in store for her once she started to drink the bottle before putting it to her lips. It was a little different then she expected while not as good as milk the added items she mixed in to her own were nearly tasteless in comparison to the strength of the formula she was starting to nurse slowly from the bottle. The few glances from Emily also weren't unnoticed by the Rin giving her a faint blush as she continued to nurse the bottle a little slower then she should.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 16:48

Noticing how shyly her caretaker was drinking from her bottle, Emily grinned and crawled over to the older brunette, cuddling up next to her side assuringly. The blonde's big, adorable eyes looked up at Rin lovingly as the diapered teen nursed down her own bottle at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 17:07

Rin smiled softly knowing that she should just drink the bottle. "Otay otay." She mumbled slightly starting to nurse from the bottle at a faster pace. Still the brunette knew she was going to make her baby girl happy with what would come and as her girlfriend and caretaker that was her biggest objective. The brunette was making a mental note to call Sara and thank her for the opportunity to play 'baby' with her girl by providing the diapers and outfit she was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 18:32

Glad that her 'playmate' was comfortable with her bottle, Emily sighed in content as she curled up to the 'baby' in question, so excited that she probably sucked down her formula a little too quickly. Almost immediately after her bottle was empty, the diapered blonde began to hiccup slightly, blushing more with every "Hic!".
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 18:42

Rin giggled a little her bottle nearly empty as she listened to her diapered playmate's cute hiccups because of how fast she drank her bottle. She intentionally slowed down knowing that Emily's problem wasn't going to go away without some help and the soft blush on her face was simply too adorable to let go away anytime in the near future. "Dats what babies get for drinking their baba's too quickly." She teased finishing her own off with a soft burp and quick blush after.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 18:55

Emily blushed a little more and stuck her tounge out at her caretaker between hiccups, giggling in return at Rin's equally cute burp. The brunette could giggle all she wanted; after all, the blushing girl would have a front row seat when the formula was done going though Rin's system.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 18:58

"Alright come here Emily." Rin said in her more motherly tone. Despite enjoying her little girls hiccups and cute blush it was time to burp the girl and help her get rid of them. The loving brunette opened her arms up exposing her lap to the babyfied lover teen so she could crawl up and position herself for a quick burping.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:15

Emily would never pass up an oppurtunity to get in Rin's lap. The babyish girl crawled up into her caretakers arms as fast as her thickly diapered bottom would allow her. Once there, she shyly smiled up at her girlfriend between hiccups, cuddling up to her, as she knew what was coming next.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:39

Rin silently adjusted Emily's position in her lap so her head was up on her shoulder and started to gently pat the the back of thickly padded teen. "Let it out and well make you all better." She cooed softly keeping her actions up.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:51

Emily enjoyed the usual procedure, blushing heavily as normal when the cute burp escaped her lips. "E-Excuwse me..." She lisped cutely, still taking the opputnity to cuddle with Rin.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 20:18

"Your excused." Rin said playfully as she slowly twisted the diapered blond around in her lap so she could hold her not only more comfortably but so they could look at each other better. "So how do you enjoy having a baby playmate?" She asked softly staying in a motherly mode for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 3:49

Emily grinned at the question and looked up at the young woman. "I wove it! We dwo it again sometime!" She giggled, and then caught herself. "I-I-I mean...If you want to..." The padded girl stammered shyly, realizing that it was a possibility that Rin wasn't liking any of this, and was just hiding it to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 11:51

Rin smiled warmly. "I've no problem playing with you like this its fun and a great way to bond even more then we already have." She said happily giving Emily a kiss on the forehead. The motherly women was glad that Emily still gave her some though even if it wasn't necessarily needed. After all Rin was happy to see her as just a carefree baby girl.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 13:21

Sniffling a little, the blonde was simply so touched by everything Rin had done for her. She had gone from a borderline suicidal, timid, antisocial girl whose parents were never around to love her, to a happy, carefree, and loved on baby, cared for by the one she loved. The feelings of pure joy bubbling up in her were almost too difficult to put into words.
"I-I-I.......I wuv you mommy!...." She lisped in undying affection, looking up and girlfriend the the most loving, passionate kiss she could.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 13:25

"Oh sweetie I love you too." Rin cooed softly wrapping her arms around the girl embracing her in a loving hug as she slowly got to her feet and walked slowly to the rocking chair. "I love you so much." she continued cooing while starting to rock. Returning the passionate kiss she had received from her diapered girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 13:36

Emily happily returned the kiss and cuddled as close to Rin as she possible could as she was cradled comfortably her arms. Her arms gently wrapped around her diapered caretaker's waist as their lips continued to lock, the infantile girl trying to put all the everlasting devotion and love she had for her girlfriend into her actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next