Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Ghosts and Gouls [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 17:04

"We should at least find our rooms, then we can figure out everything from that point forward, and maybe we can eat as I am famished. Tia waves while smiling at Lily, then she makes sure Alex is not looking, as her actions would seem odd, and she whistles while she waits again.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan - 17:07

the new girl simply said "oh..go find some empty rooms" she agreed
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jan - 14:40

Tia nods in undestanding, then she makes sure her friend is coming with her as she gradually searches for a room for them, and hopes all is well later. "We should be carefull from this point forward, this place seems to be more than it appears, or am I paranoid."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Jan - 22:31

"doesn't really matter" alex said "did you find anything" she looked around as well
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Jan - 23:16

"The rooms are up ahead for us to see, I will tell you if anything else comes up while we enter the rooms to choose the one we wish to share, and hopefully we won't have any more scary experiences here."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 0:11

lilly giggled "see ya later tia!" she flew into another room

alex fallowed silently
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 1:00

Tia slowly opens the pink door to the first room she sees, then she carefully turns on the lights which reveals very pink room with three beds, assorted wardrobes, dressers, and strangely enough a bevy of electronics.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 1:04

"how do you like it?" the student from before walked inside,they didn't see her coming at all

"oh..it's cute" alex blushed,holding her skirt,blinking "ugh.."

lilly was in her own room
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 19:02

Tia slowly puts all of her clothes away in the wardrobe, then she looks around the room to see what there is to do, and for now she offers let her friend read one of her comic books.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 19:05

"hello?" the new girl waved her hand at tia

alex ran to the bathroom,putting her bag down
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 19:15

"Hello there my name is Tia, sorry about ignoring, I just zoned a bit there, what is your name, and how long have been at this academy hmm?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 19:31

"name's kari..I've been here for a very long time" she smirked
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 19:36

"I understand that you have seen much in your time here, I do not have a clue as what else could be here, but your experiences may tell what us what to expect."

The light begin to slowly flicker as a strange presence approaches, the presence gradually permates the room with Alex while simulatneously causing the air to become colder, and the presence seems to be searching for someone that it sees in Alex.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 19:38

"hm..ah.." alex was in the bathroom holding her skirt up,her legs kicked and wiggled as she desperatly tried to hold it all it "hmm..hmm.." she groaned as it got colder

"whatever" kari sat on the third bed
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 20:07

The presence slowly gives Alex a strangely strong hug as it seeks to hold Alex closer, then the presence adds a deep massage to Alex, and holds as it awaits the results of the hugs.

Tia sits down on the middle bed without a clue as to what is taking Alex so long, so she reads more to pass the time as she waits, and whistles an old tune as she reads.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 20:12

"ah..ah.." alex felt the cold touch shock her,she grew warmer as her pampers filled with her nervous hot pee,she totally felt as if someone was touching her for real,but colder
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 21:06

The presence slowly places Alex on the changing table, then it gradually straps her into place to change her diaper, next the presene removes her skirt&diaper, followed by cleaning her with wipes, adding rash cream to her bottom, rubs the baby powder in, carefully places one of the new diaper under her, tapes it up, gently puts her skirt back, takes her off the changing table, tosses the diaper with the used wipes, and the presence holds her closer once all is settled.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 21:26

"h-huh?" she watched silently as all this happened "hello?" she looked around,knowing somthing had to have changed her [are these different diapers or the same?]
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 23:05

(same albeit they have the school's colors.) The presence which is feminine in nature begins to speak to Alex, "You remind me of my granddaughter who I have not seen in a very long time indeed, I was one of the nurses here when I was alive, that was many years ago, and I should reveal myself."

The presence is revealed to be purple humonoid ghoul that is dressed in older version of the school's uniform, she smiles, but is not sure if Alex can see her at all.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 23:16

"ahhh!" alex screamed,from just faintly hearing small whispers as she ran out "tia help~" she closed the door
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Feb - 1:37

Tia runs over to Alex to see what is the problem, she asks with the greatest concern, "What is the matter with you Alex, did something happen in the bathroom, and how may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Feb - 17:36

"I think someone's in there!" alex screamed

kari giggled sitting on the bed
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Feb - 0:55

Tia heads inside the bathroom to ensure Alex is not imagining things, she opens the door as she walks with purpose into the bathroom, next she closes the door to keep calm, and listens for any signs of spirits.

"Hello my name is Tia, I am a student here at the academy, whoever is there please reveal yourself to me as I wish to talk with you, and find your purpose for being here."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Feb - 8:37

[it's your ghost so I can't control it]

kari invited alex to sit with her "so how do you like this place?"
"it's interesting" alex blushed,still a bit scared
"you seem so nervous..." the strange new girl looked at her
"uh huh" alex nodded
"well I gotta go,tell tia that dinner's gonna be served in an hour in the cafeteria" kari got up
"ok,thanks for everything" alex smiled
she opened the door and left
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Feb - 12:03

The purple presence answers with a very scary rasp, "I was once the nurse here when the school was founded, I am forced to search for my granddaughter as I cannot leave until I find her, your friend looked a bit like her, she even was diapered like my granddaughter, I see she is not here in this room so I must go, but before I leave I shall change your diaper if needed."

Tia is a bit creeped out as she is lifted on to the changing table by the purple nurse apparition, she blushes a bit as her soaking diaper is removed, she is wiped, powdered, rediapered, then hgged as she is set back on her feet, and Tia starts to leave as the nurse apparition leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghosts and Gouls [private]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next