Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Ghosts and Gouls [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Ghosts and Gouls [private] Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptySun 16 Jan - 0:53

Alex walked up to the Blood Rose academy with high hopes wearing the black and red uniform they mailed her,unfortunately something was wrong here
the moon was full in the sky as she stood at the gates "h-how?" she looked up,her eyes fluttering,it was just the afternoon,this was impossible
the gates were covered in dry blood from ages before "ah..aha.." she didn't want to touch the rusty gate now
she just put her bag down and kicked down the lock with a grunt "ok..this is creepy!" she said as the gate screeched open;she picked up her small bag and saw her best friend sitting in the dark courtyard "hey!" she waved,pulling her skirt down to hide her teen pampers
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptySun 16 Jan - 22:16

Tia Velma Conners slowly steps over to talk with her best friend, she answers very carefully when addressed by her friend, "I am very excited about being here for the academic experience, though I also am scared silly as this place feels very strange to say the very least." She is dressed in the required uniforms which seems to deemphasize all of her developing curves, at the moment she is not sure whether to be more scared, excited, or lost for words due to the location she is in right now.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptySun 16 Jan - 23:07

"aww tia,what's wrong?" a ghostly white skinned blonde girl tapped her shoulder "it's only strange?" there was a echoy giggle "you know this place is more than that"
she hugged the girl from behind,and she could feel it "your friend's cute"
she pranced around in the same uniform,circling around tia

"so is the school in here or something?" alex pointed,shaking her hips,unable to see the ghost
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:11

Tia feels a cold chill run up her spine from an unknown source, then she anwers back to Alex's earnest question, "Yes there is a school somewhere inside this beyond spooky place where we were invited, I am getting beyond creeped out the longer I remain here. and let us hope it is just first day jitters. Tia gets closer to Alex the more frightened the school makes, meanwhile an creepy albeit feminine presence comes right up behind Alex, and makes her skirt blow up seemingly caused by the coldest wind you can experience.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:18

"ahh!" alex screamed as her baby diapers were revealed white with a cherry print hugging her waist,she hugged herself,she was suddenly freezing "huh..uh.."

"Tia I know you can hear me..let's talk?" the ghost giggled standing infront of her
tia could see through to ghost to spy her friends secret
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:39

Tia whispers to the ghost while trying to help Alex get her skirt down, "Who blew up my friends skirt as I have no clue as to why I can hear you while she cannot, do you also know who sent us the invites to attend this academy, and the history of the place too." Tia patiently awaits any possible answers to her questions, all she knows at the moment is she was invited to attend the academy, she was given the uniforms, and told to come here at this time of the day.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:43

"yeah I don't know anything...sorry" she couldn't answer her questions "I know someone who might know though" the blonde ghost giggled
"just talk to the other one..I guees.."

"did..you..see" alex shivered
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:54

"I saw the one ghost I think, though I have no clue what this place really is, the one I saw told me to talk to the ghost who blew your skirt up, but I am so creeped out I do not know what to do." Tia turns towards the where she was told the other ghost would be, then quietly attempts to get answers, but she has no clue what will happen as she is in over her head here.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 20:01

"ghosts?! what the hell are you talking about?" alex walked inside
lilly [the ghost] fallowed alex giggling

[you control the other ghost..and where's the picture?]
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 20:49

(I made my pic from photobucket my avatar) Tia whispers to the other ghosts in hopes of finding out more information, "Do you know anything about this academy, whoever sent us the uniforms, why we are currently hear, and does everyone here need diapers?" Tia calls Alex back as she has something to tell her immediately, meanwhile she waits for further information from the second ghost, and for her friend to turn around.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 21:02

"hey tia what's up?" she stopped at the door and walked back to her with a smile
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 21:15

"I need you promise not to laugh as noone outside my family, relatives, plus a select few outside the school know this, but you should know I wear panties over my real underwear to muffle the noise." Tia quietly offers to let Alex see her secret as she wants her best friend to share her secrets, and smiles despite her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 21:52

"so we're the same tia.." she chuckled,going inside,the ghost fallowing behind "this way!"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 22:40

Tia follows close behind Alex to head inside, then she listens carefully for any signs of possible creepy, scary, or at the very least the one who asked them to come here now. Tia has no clue what will happen after the enter the academy as it is creepy, old, possibly haunted beyond belief, but she goes in anyway as she wants to protect her friend,
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyTue 18 Jan - 0:41

Lilly,the ghost pointed to a door down the hall "this way"

Alex giggled looking around
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyTue 18 Jan - 16:32

Tia smiles nervously as she continue to follow Alex her best friend in the universe, then she listens for any signs of ghosts, and more over time. "Alex do not go too fast as this place is very creepy, we know nothing at all about it, and have you seen/heard anything strange here?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyTue 18 Jan - 19:15

"no not at all" alex waited next to a door,the invisible lilly standing behind her "the girl who invited you is in there..but she's dangerous,so be careful" lilly opened the door

"huh?" alex only saw the door open by itself and she backed up
it was a dark classroom lit only by the dim moonlight
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyTue 18 Jan - 22:28

Tia follows carefully with Alex, then gulps as she attempts to figure out who they are supposed to speak to, and hopefully discern why they are here while finding out who sent for them too. Tia turns towards Alex while whispering, "I am creeped out once again, let us hope that we were invited here by a person, and not something else that has a strange reason for us being here."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyTue 18 Jan - 22:32

"r-right" alex shivered

there was a girl in a uniform,sitting at a desk at the front of the class illuminated by the moon.the rest of the room was empty
she simply scribbled notes in a black notebook while humming with a sweet soft voice
"waiting..waiting for you...waiting for you to come to me...la..la..la~" she sang

Alex could see her this time,but her features weren't that visible "that..her?"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyTue 18 Jan - 22:47

Tia slowly walks up to the girl to see if she was indeed the one who sent for them, she asks with great trepidation, "Did you send for us Miss, my name is Tia I came here with my friend Alex, and would like to know if you can answer our questions please?" Tia carefully finishes what she had to say to the girl as she is scared, then she patiently awaits her responses, and does not interrupt her at all.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyTue 18 Jan - 22:52

"hm.." she stopped writing and turned around "Tia...Alex..." she looked up,her face and body lighting up "what questions do you have?" she put her notebook away,she wore a dress version of the uniform
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyThu 20 Jan - 12:42

Tia answers after clearing her throat quietly, "We wish to know who invited us here to the school, we also wish to know the history of academy, why would that same person bring us here, and why can I communicate with spirits?" Tia smiles once she has gotten all of her concerns aired, then she waits patiently to hear the responses, and has no clue what the girl knows.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyThu 20 Jan - 14:11

"I passed by your house last night and decided that you and your friend would be good additions" she giggled "the school is cursed,evil is attracted to this place,a witch did this hundreds of years ago" she got up "and you have a gift..that's simple" she poked her face and sat down
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyThu 20 Jan - 16:31

"I thank you for all that information, what shall we do next as I do not have a clue as to do at the moment, and Alex what do you want to do now?" Tia waits for Alex to respond as she is still wrapping her mind around the whole cursed school idea, then she hums an old tune to pass the time, and she listens for any signs of creepy things.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] EmptyThu 20 Jan - 16:53

lilly wondered around the room,invisible to all but tia

"I have no idea~" alex said "dosen't seem like there's any work to do..." she sat next to the new girl "hey!" she smiled

"hi" the girl smiled back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Gouls [private]   Ghosts and Gouls [private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghosts and Gouls [private]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next