Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb - 12:23

"Of course you are not a baby Beth, even older girl wet themselves which the reason for the diapers sweety, I will love you even if you always have accidents, and for now we can hope it goes away." Felecia wipes her daughter clean with wipes, slowly adds rash cream to stop any rashes, then gently rubs all of the powder in, shakes out the diaper, and shows it to Beth before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Feb - 5:09

"But i don't wanna wear a diaper." Beth said in her pouty voice. She knew that her wettings wouldn't stop and she would be stuck in these diapers forever.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Feb - 18:06

"You are going to wear them until you no longer need any, I am sorry as there are no other options sweety, I will diaper you, and that is the end of that subject."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb - 0:11

Beth just crossed her arms and continued to pout.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb - 0:44

Felecia gently straps Beth on to the changing table, then she wipes her clean completely, next she applies rash cream to Beth's bottom&privates, after that she rubs in the powders, gently lifts Beth up, sets the diaper under her bottom, followed by snugly taping it into place, attaches a cute princess themed diaper cover over that, unstraps her from the table, and takes her back to the bedroom to dress her for bed.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Feb - 23:53

"This is a baby's diaper." Beth wined poking at the front of it.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Feb - 20:19

"You only have to wear them to bed Beth sweetheart, you likely will not need them other than that, and please follow me so I can get you into your new pajamas too."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Feb - 19:15

Beth slowly followed behind you and kept her eyes on the pull up around her waist.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Feb - 20:17

Felecia smiles as she shows Beth two pairs of pajamas, the first is pink with many fairies all over the footed pajamas, and the other is a purple long nightie with kitties all over.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Feb - 22:11

Beth pointed to the purple night gown and lifted her arms up so you could put it on her. She really was happy with any thing that covered her embarrassing under garment.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 20:07

Felecia slowly pulls the nightgown on to Beth, then she adjusts it so it covers her pullup, and the only visible sign of the pullups is a small buldge under the nightie. Felecia helps Beth into the newly remade bed, then adjusts the lights down to only nightlights, and sings to Beth until she is asleep.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 23:05

Beth slowly falls asleep and slips her thumb into her mouth. She curls up a little in the blankets and sucks her thumb as she sleeps.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:23

Felecia cuddles up closer to Beth, then she turns on the mobile which plays a lullabye, and she places a new pacifier in Beth's mouth before falling back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 0:38

Beth woke up in the morning early due to her wet pull up. She got up and slid off the bed and went back to her room to find a clean one.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 16:49

Lady Felecia wakes up soon thereafter, then she goes to check on Beth, she guesses Beth will in her room, but she will find out very soon as she knows the layout of the house.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:24

Beth tried to jump and get a pull up but they were just out of her reach.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:52

Felecia enters her daughters room, then she helps Beth to get a new a pullup down, then she cleans Beth's bottom, powders her. and allows Beth to put the new slightly thicker pullup in place.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:56

"Oh hi mommy." Beth said before her new mommy cleaned her up. She then stepped into the clean pull up. It was a little to thick and made Beth's legs bow a little.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Apr - 13:55

"Good morning Beth dearest, now it is time to go have some yummy breakfast, now off we go to the dining room, and oh you look darling those new pullups."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 0:42

Beth had her pouty face on and slowly followed her mommy waddling. She didn't like having to wear pull ups during the day like a baby.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 20:47

"You are not a baby Beth for needing to wear pullups during the daytime, I will take you to the toilet if you tell me need it, and please have some fun with your new games."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 20:52

"But if i potty in my pants does that make me a baby mommy?" Beth asked as she wiped her eyes if tears.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Apr - 21:29

"No it does make you a baby in slightest, I see only a sweet child that needs me care, so you need not worry about it, and hopefully it will pass other at night."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Apr - 0:36

"Okay mommy." Beth said before going and playing with some blocks.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)   Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Apr - 12:37

Her mommy reads a book while she watching Beth, she is very pleased with how well behaved Beth is all the time, and she gives Beth a new cup of juice from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

Mother Know Best rp(private for hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next