Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Diaper Isle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyroh

Pyroh

The Diaper Isle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:33

Ray let out a soft sigh as the mess was spread around some more "not making this an easy clean are you." she said softly patting the girls diapered crotch lightly before she untaped it and started quickly with the baby wipes cleanly the large mess. "it doesn't smell too bad." the wet diapered girl said smilin as she worked.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:39

Kayla just smiled as the girl cleaned her large mess."Well that s good for you."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 23:51

"yeah I know that." ray giggled softly as she continued to clean her friends mess. It didn't take her very very long to have the majority of the mess that has spread to the front cleaned up. "now for the back." she said wincing slightly the backwas and did take her longer. Because of where it came from "alright all cleaned up." she said softly pulling the diaper out from under her and throwing it and the wipes away. Leaving the girl half naked.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 3:09

"Well what are you going to do now?" Kayla asked with a grin as her bottom half laid there uncovered.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyWed 19 Jan - 11:46

"Same thing you did." Ray said softly getting up and waddling out of the room and returning with a damp cloth starting to wipe the girl's privates again getting the chemicals of the baby wipe off of her. After the shy teen was finished wiping the girls womanhood she lowered her head towards the vertex and licked it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Jan - 23:27

Kayla's body went rigid as she was licked and got ready for the ride."Well i hope your ready to do this then."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 9:31

Ray looked up at Kayla a little confused "why should I be ready for this?" she asked softly slowly lowering her head back down and preparing to lick the girl once more.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Jan - 0:57

"Well it is harder than it looks trust me." Kayla said and braced herself once again.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Jan - 18:34

Ray nodded though she didn't quite believe it as she licked the girl once more teasingly around the girls womanhood before slowly probing her with her tounge and licking the area carefully
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 2:06

Kayla's body tensed up as your ting went inside her."Oh that feels great!" She moaned out and waited for you to get really into it.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 10:43

Ray continued to quicken her pace licking and probing kayla as she kept her head down. She listens to the half naked girl moan and guessed she was doing somethin right.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Jan - 2:43

Kayla just moaned louder and started to get wet."Oh yes keep going."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Feb - 21:25

Ray kept her head down and continued her pace every so often she would stop for a moment to catch a breath before she went back in and speed up a little. While this was new to her she could tell by her friend's moans she was doing well.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 2:24

It wasn't to long after that she was getting to her limit."Oh yes im almost there keep going!!!"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Feb - 23:15

Ray did just that she kept going faster and trying to reach deeper with her goings making sure to lick up everything that as coming out if her friend.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Feb - 0:00

It wasn't long til she reacher her climax and screamed in pleasure. Then all of her juices sprayed into your mouth.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 May - 12:12

Ray held her mouth over the girls vertex between her legs catching averything that was coming out and into her mouth. Carefully she continued to pick and swallow the semi sweet juice. "How did I do?" she asked softly after Kayla had finished.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 May - 14:07

Kayla lifted her body slowly a little out of breath after the whole thing."Well I can say that you're a natural," she spent the next couple of minutes recovering and regaining her composure. Kayla was surprised at how well you did and thought that maybe it wasn't your first time doing this to a girl.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 May - 19:01

Ray slowly sat up and leaned back a little in her wet diaper it slowly becoming a little cold causing her to shiver slightly. "Im guessing that I did really well for my first time." she said softl judging by how her new friend was needing to recover.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptySun 6 May - 1:48

"Are you sure this was your first time?" Kayla asked as she waited for you to finish her diaper change so she could get to yours.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptySun 6 May - 1:50

Ray blushed a little and nodded. "Yeah it was I was just kinda going of what you did." She said a little softly helping to show how shy she was about admitting it. "Alright I guess you want me to finish diapering you again." The young teen giggled slightly as she crawled back over to Kayla unfolding one of the teen pampers she had picked up yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptySun 6 May - 1:53

Kayla laid back and got ready to be diapered, she was ready to return your favor when she got to changing you. But Kayla had something a little different planned for you when you were in her place.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptySun 6 May - 1:55

Ray carefully slid the diaper under Kayla grabbing the powder and layering a fine layer. before pulling it up and taping it shut around her waist. "How much powder do you like normally?" she asked softly while she leaned back admiring her work.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptySun 6 May - 1:59

"I like a decent amount but I don't want to be ghost white down there either," Kayla said and sat up loving the feeling of the diaper between her legs.It was soft and hugged her body better than any underwear could ever do.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 EmptySun 6 May - 2:01

"I'll have to remember that for next time then." Ray said looking up towards Kayla's face "so think I can get a change now? Mine is getting a little cold." she said softly admitting it before a bright pink line crossed her face and she looked down towards the floor infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Diaper Isle
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next