Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Diaper Isle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

The Diaper Isle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 14:31

Kayla could feel you about to burst and quickened her tung and rubbing of your boobs. She knew that you couldn't hold out much longer.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 15:15

As the pace quickened Ray's body tensed up for a few more seconds before a moan of pleasure and relief came from her lips "Oh Kayla please don't stop." She moaned loudly her juices squirting rapidly and her body quaking from the pleasure the girl gave her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 15:20

Kayla kept up the pace an swallowed the juices the squirted into her mouth. She kept rubbing your boobs and after a few minutes stopped and came up to look up at your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 15:36

The girl continued to moan as her juices were lapped up by Kayla after she finished her eyes were barely open but still open a little. She wasn't sure what she was going to say but she knew the was happy laying half naked in-front of her friend.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 15:40

Kayla looked back down and taped your diaper back up but she took your shirt off of you."Well how was that for your first time being eaten out by a girl?" She said and licked her lips removing the rest of your cum.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 16:37

Ray nodded "It was very good." She whispered softly quickly trying to cover her now partly exposed chest up "Why are you taking off my shirt?" the now diaper and bra clad girl girl asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 16:44

"Because you look cuter in just this." Kayla said and poked your nose lightly. She then got up and oulled you on to her bed with her.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 16:54

Ray smiled her blush slightly intensifying while she cuddled closer to the girl starting to grow more fond of being with her. "So where does this put us?" She asked trying to spin a babish lisp into her words. the diapered girl almost wanted to go into her bag and pull out her toys but wasn't sure if it was the right time.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 16:56

"Well right now it puts us as friends with benefits." Kayla said and curled her legs with yours and rested her boobs on your ribs. She was really starting to like this girl.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 16:59

"Friends with benefits." Ray repeated softly giving Kayla a light peck on the lips the young teen exhausted after her first experience with a women. "I'm sorry Kayla." she whispered softly as her eyes fluttered shut. She was close to passing out and quickly fell asleep curled up with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:02

She was surprised at the kiss that felt on her lips. Kayla just smiled she wasn't surprised that the girl fell asleep. She just closed her eyes and took a small nap along with the girl,
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:09

Ray slept soundly for about an hour after she woke up she realized that she really had to use the bathroom and remembered where she was. Without actually thinking about it she started to try and climb out of the bed having to slowly untangle herself from Kayla so that she wouldn't wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:12

Kayla's grip was tight around your waist and wouldn't let go. She had an iron grip when she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:16

Ray whimpered lightly as she realized that she was unable to get out of the bed while Kayla slept looking down at why was keeping her held firmly she remembered she was wearing a diaper. After a few seconds she relax enough to let a small leak out into the diaper and after she started to leak a small stream of urine out it quickly became a full fledge wetting soaking the diaper even though there was still a lot of room left in it.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:18

Kayla woke up when he hand was feeling warm after all her hand was touching your diaper."Umm are you peeing in your diaper?" She asked letting out a small yawn.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:26

Ray just nodded blushing as she finished wetting the diaper. "I couldn't help it I really had to go and I couldn't get up." She whispered after she finished. "You have a really tight grip when your asleep." she added after a moments pause.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:34

"Aww sorry." Kayla said and got off the bed but froze for a second.She felt the back of her diaper start to bulge out as she filled it.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:43

Ray shrugged. "It's alright. It kinda helped a little." She said as Kayla got up off of the bed. As the girl froze she knew exactly what was happening. "You've got a messy one don't you." Ray giggled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:54

"Yes sorry if it smells." Kayla said with a bright red face. She was now sounding like a baby.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:17

"Its fine, thats why your wearing a diaper is it not?" Ray giggled getting up into a sitting position. "A few baby wipes should get that cleaned right up, and a shower will make it all nice and clean." she said lightly joking not sure if Kayla would need help getting cleaned. 'I wonder how long it will be till I have to mess.' Ray thought to herself not sure if it would be in a toilet or her diapers.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:21

"Would you change me?"Kayla said with a smile and sat back down in her mess to make it harder for you.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:59

"Yeah I can do you want one of mine or another one of yours?" Ray asked softly as she started to get up off of the bed slowly sitting on the edge as she awaited her answer. "Also do you have a changing table or pads?" The young teen asked not sure if Kayla had either.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:04

"Changing supplies are in closet and so are my diapers."Kayla said and got up off of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:06

Ray nodded and got up waddling over towards the closet due to the added bulk of her wet diaper. For a moment she had a few dirty thoughts running through her head about things she could do to Kayla while she changed her. 'I should return the favor.' she thought going into the closet and pulling out one of the teen pampers and needed supplies. Laying down a changing pad carefully. "Lay down and spread them." Ray giggled happily.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:11

Kayla did as she was told and laid down on the mat giving her mess one last good spread around her diaper."Okay im ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Diaper Isle
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next