Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Diaper Isle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyroh

Pyroh

The Diaper Isle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Jan - 21:46

Ray didn't waste any time opening the door and walking in. She looked around for a moment before taking off her shoes and trying to figure out where Kayla was. After a bit of listening she heard some childish cartoons and followed the sound to Kayla's room "here you a--." she started noticing visible diaper under the skirt she wore "I thought those were for a friend." she said softly blushing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Jan - 21:51

Kayla sat up and looked at you with a cute little look in her eyes."Well you see im just a little school girl who potties in her pants." She said and got off the bed so you could see her slender figure and sexy outfit.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Jan - 21:55

As Kayla got off her bed it didn't help Ray's blush with her wearing a very actrive outfit like she had on. "so what are your plans for today?" she asked quickly setting her bag down beside the door.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Jan - 21:59

"I don't know what were you thinking because you invited yourself over here." Kayla said and a breeze coming through the window lifted up her skirt giving you a full view of her baby printed diaper.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jan - 7:50

As the breeze came in giving Ray a full view glance at Kayla's diaper her hand carefully rested over hers "I don't know either." she admitted softly before turning away from her diapered friend and went to sit at the end of her bed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jan - 16:56

Kayla went over to you and sat down in front of you."Well im pretty sure it has something to do with diapers." She said and lightly touched your knee.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jan - 17:24

This fact didn't help the girl's blush in the slightest while it was true she wanted to get to know someone else who liked diapers she wasn't sure how to approach it. "And if it was?" She asked softly trying to approach it slowly
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jan - 17:30

"Well then that must mean you like to wear and most likely use diaper too?" Kayla asked and put her hand on your other knee as well.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jan - 17:40

Ray lowered her head slightly and pulled her knees closer together slowly so she didn't accidently crush Kayla's hand between them. The girl started to get very shy and silent.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jan - 17:47

"Aww what's wrong i like to wear and use them." She said and lifted you head up with her hand under your chin lightly.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jan - 17:52

"Its weird to me." Ray said softly "Your so open about it here. Your open about everything." She added looking up into Kayla's eyes barely thinking as her hand was under her chin. "I-- I'm not the same." She added not moving her head in the slightest not exactly sure what else she could say to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jan - 17:56

"You can talk to me okay i won't think any less of you in any way i promise." Kayla said and lightly kissed you on the forehead for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jan - 18:06

A weak smile came across the girls face as the kiss came down on her forehead. "I do." she said softly "I enjoy wearing them and using them every so often though it feels weird at first its really nice." Ray finished continuing to hold eye contact as Kayla held her chin.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jan - 18:10

"Well are you wearing one right now?" She said and kept her warm smile up to make sure you are comfortable. She then pulled you on to her lap and held you warmly.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jan - 20:15

Ray barely had her mouth open before she was pulled onto Kayla's lap with a soft crinkle coming from her diaper. "Yes I am its also thicker then the one you have on." She admitted with her blush growing an ever so slightly deeper shade red as she cuddled up against the girl.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jan - 21:18

"Well I fond the fact that your so shy very cute." Kayla said and poked the front of your diaper with her finger. She loved how this girl was playing the part of a baby so well with out even trying.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jan - 21:55

Ray let out a soft squeak as her diaper was poked. "I'm glad." She said softly not realizing that in part she was letting it slip that she was a closet lesbian if Kayla read the message in the two simple words, and guessing Kayla the way Ray did she likely could.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 3:36

Kayla knew this girl was a lesbian just by looking at her. She then pushed on your diaper a little making it touch the outside of your pussy."So how long have you been hiding you like for girls?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 9:15

Ray let out a short and sharp gasp when her diaper touched her womanhood her blush again intensified. The girls cheeks were burning now almost like she had a fever even though she didn't. "it's been several years now." Ray said softly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 13:05

"Oh well then it probably time one pleasured you." Kayla said and used her other hand to take hold of your breast.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 14:07

"Time for one to?!" Ray gasp as Kayla groped her she wasn't sure exactly why but it was something she wanted. But was way too shy say it outloud "your kidding right?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 14:10

"Nope." She then began to rub your breast and untaped your diaper after pulling of your bottoms. She then placed her mouth over your pussy and slowly slid her tung into it.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 14:19

Rays body slacked before going slightly more ridged. Laying back a few moans quickly escaped her lips. The girl was glad that the two teens had the house to themselves. As her moist womanhood quickly became wetter as the Kayla pleasures her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 14:22

Kayla slid her tung in and out of you catching all you juices. She then started to pinch your nipple through your top. Her other hand was down her skirt and diaper teasing her own pussy.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 14:28

The moaning girl let out yelp in pain as her nipple was pinched it didn't take very long for Ray to be brought to the edge of an orgasm as Kayla teased her relentlessly unsure how long she could hold out. Her body went far more ridiged as the teasing commenced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   The Diaper Isle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Diaper Isle
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next