Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Sleepover(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:00

"Yeah well first off yes i wear and use diapers because i like to not because i have to." Alex said and sat down on the bed next to you. She then looked at you in the eyes wondering if she needed to make her other confession.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:11

Cassy couldn't believe it! Another girl wore diapers? Her best friend and crush and crush as well! For some reason, the thought of Alex in a diaper intrigued her, and turned her on a little as well. "Okay..." The blonde nodded in acceptance, looking her in her beautiful pink eyes. "U-Umm, I s-suppose that you want to know how I knew how to change to you so well?"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:15

"Yes but first i have one more thing to confess." Alex said and leaned in close to you and kissed you on the lips softly. She held there for a few seconds before pulling back with a red face."I love you and i have always ever since we first met out freshman year."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:24

The blonde was absolutely dumbstruck as her friend confessed to her. Was this all a dream? It seemed too perfect not to be. But this was real, and she knew it.
The shy girls face was just as dark as her friend's, but slowly, a smile crept onto her face and without warning, pulled her crush into another kiss. "Oh Alex! I love you too! I have ever since I first saw you!" Cassidy confessed, breaking the kiss, almost crying from happiness.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:26

Alex touched her lips and smiled back just wanting to jump on her friend. She just sat still though waiting for you to make the next move."oh yeah how could you change my diaper so easily?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:41

"W-Well....Umm..." The shy girl replied, not finding the right words. Instead, she leaned over the side of the bed and fished around in her duffel bag. Her hand emerged with one of her teen-sized pampers, extra thick. Cassidy showed Alex the babyish diaper, her blush still going strong, hoping that had answered her question.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:45

Alex couldn't hold herself back and jumped on top of you. She then kissed you deeply and rubbed her diaper across your stomach."Oh my there is no way i could love you any more now!!"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:55

Cassy let out a small "Eep!" Of surprise as her friend was suddenly on top of her, but she had no complaints, kissing her back as their lips pressed together, letting out a small moan as she felt Alex's diaper rubbing against her.
"Hehe, how do you think I felt when you answered the door in a wet one?" The blonde giggled, cuddling up against her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:57

"So you like wet babies?" Alex said and sat on your tummy and peed slowly into her diaper on top of you. She was moaning as she did it and moved her down to your crotch.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:11

Cassy could only watch in total arousal as she saw Alex's diaper darken and become soaked. "Oh god yes!" She moaned, her friend turning her on completely.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:13

Alex slid her hand down and rubbed the out side of your pussy. She then slid her soaked diaper on your stomach."Do you like this?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:24

"Mmmm, oh yes!" She moaned in pleasure, feeling her wet, sensitive pussy being teased and caressed. Cassy could barely move, she was in so much bliss. Alex's warm, wet diaper ran across her stomach. For some reason, diapers really turned her on.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:29

Alex could feel you about to burst so she speed up her rubbing and stuck two of her fingers into your clit. She then began to move them in and out of you quickening her speed with each stroke.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:39

Cassy could barely contain herself any more continuing to moan loudly and lustily. She felt the orgasm building up inside of her, and could tell she was about to climax as Alex pleasured her faster and harder.
The blonde let out a final moan before she arched her back and orgasmed, compeltely soaking her panties and skirt.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:41

Alex got up off of you and went down to your pussy and began to clean your pussy with her tung. She licked you clean and then came back up and smiled at you."You ready for your diaper i will change you if you change me again what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:49

Cassy, panting slightly after such an intense orgasm, let out a few more small moans as she felt her womanhood eaten out.
"Sure." She replied, smiling warmly back.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 1:52

Alex pulled your panties and skirt off in one motion and grabbed your diaper and picked your butt up and slid it under you. She then took some baby powder and rubbed it all over your private areas. She then tapped up the diaper snugly and kissed your stomach and slowly moved up to your lips.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:00

"Hehe, thanks." She giggled as her friend taped her diaper up, feeling the soft bulkyness under her bottom. The blonde blushed as Alex laid a trail of kisses across her body, but passionately kissed her when their lips touched. "Now, does the other baby here want her didee changed?" Cassy teased with a smile, patting the saggy padding that was the girls diaper.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:05

"Yeah i would love that." Alex said and laid down next to you and decided to start using a baby voice."My diapee is all wets." She said in a high childish voice making her all the cuter.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:11

"Awww, aren't you so adorable!" The blonde cooed with a small giggle, kissing her on the cheek and getting off the bed. "Where's your stash of didees?" Cassy asked, wondering where to get her a new diaper.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:13

"Well my pampers are under my bed and my very babyish diapees are in the back of my bottom drawer." Alex said and kicked her legs around getting back into her toddler mind set.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:24

Cassidy smiled and nodded, grabbing one of the babyish diapers from her drawer and walking back over to the bed, untaping the wet diaper and opening it up. "You weally soakwed thwis dipee!" She cooed back just as babyishly, cleaning her up with baby wipes and removing the soggy diaper, sliding a new one under her friends bum. The blonde then lovingly rubbed in some baby powder in, taping up the bulky diaper. Noticing Alex's top was a little wet as well, she quickly removed it, leaving the girl in only her bra and new diaper. "Thwere we gwo! Nice awnd cwean!"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:27

"Tank you." Alex said and sat up the bra showing off her medium-large breasts. She then began to suck on her thumb and pointed to the drawer trying to tell you where her baby items were.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:42

Cassy nodded in understanding, trying not to stare at Alex's amazing body. But her friend did look extremely adorable sucking her thumb.
She walked over to the drawer pointed out, and opened it. "Wow! Wook at all of dis!" The diapered girl said in surprise, seeing all the baby items inside.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:44

Alex smiled and watched her friends amazed eyes."You wike?" She asked taking her thumb out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sleepover(Private)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next