Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Sleepover(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:49

"Yeah! What dwo yu want?" She asked looking through the baby toys and items. How she was able to keep all of this hidden from her parents for so long was impressive.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:52

"Paci and vibrator." Alex said wanting you to get her off now.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 3:02

Normally, Cassy would have blushed from the though of what that implied. But now, she was too excited. The diapered girl grabbed two pacifiers, one for each of them, and the vibrator.
She got back up on the bed; sticking one of the pacis in Alex's mouth and putting the other on her bedside table, saving it for later. She needed her mouth for this...
Cassy pulled back one of the leg-holes in the diaper, inserting the vibrator and turning it on. "Ywo wike?" She asked like her friend said earlier. She then took off her shirt, revealing her impressive breasts. The teen girl usually kept her chest secret, not wanting boys all over her.
Cassy, in only bra and diaper got on top of her, leaning in and seductively kissing and sucking the nape of he neck as the vibrator worked it's magic.

Last edited by Dipee Girl on Mon 24 Jan - 23:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 23:54

Alex sucked on the pacifier and tensed up as the vibrator went in. She then began to moan and kissed you back when their lips met.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 1:05

Cassy gently ran her hand down Alex's smooth, sexy body. The blonde seductively rubbed their diapers together, pleasing her crush.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 1:09

It wasn't much longer until she came in diaper and screamed with pleasure. She then laid there limp and pulled the vibrator out.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jan - 4:53

"Awww, Does Baby Lexi need anothwer didee change?" Cassidy giggled, cuddling the limp girl against her body. The blonde loved the feeling of snuggling with another diapered girl, it was like something out of her dreams?
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 3:18

Alex cuddled up in a ball next to you and sucked on her pacifier slowly. She was in heaven and didn't ever want this to stop.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 5:06

Cassy ran her fingers through her friends soft, pink hair. Using her other hand, she stuck her own paci in her mouth and began to suck peacefully. The blonde was extremely comfortable and relaxed, snuggling with the other teen baby girl. Sleep was about to overcome her...
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 13:11

Alex was already asleep and her head was laying softly on your arm.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 15:43

The blonde couldn't help a smile at how simply adorable her friend looked right then. She cuddled the pink-haired girl close, peacefully sucking on her paci as she slept.
Cassy slept like a baby, quite literally. The reason she wore diapers in the first place was her bedwetting, and in this case, bedmessing. The girl heavily wet and messed in her diaper as she slept, not even noticing.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 17:36

Alex woke up to a very bad smell in her nose. When she sat up she woke up a similar smell coming from her diaper. They were just two messy baby girls. She looked at her friend and just decided to lay with her until she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 19:10

Cassy stirred as the girl she had been cuddling with sat up. The blondes eyes slowly opened, and she let out a tiny yawn. She sat up in bed as well, the smell of their dirty diapers not hitting her yet.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 19:13

"Good morning stinky butt." Alex said and quickly gave you a peck on the lips. She loved the feeling of waking up in a soiled diaper. Nothing made her feel more like a baby than this feeling right here.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 19:19

Cassy's cheeks turned a little pink as she was kissed. It was her pink-haired friends comment that made her realize that she had used her diaper to capacity during the night. She looked over at Alex's, to see it was just as used. "Oh like you're one to talk." She replied with a giggle, patting the crotch of the girls soiled diaper.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 19:21

"Yeah but last night i was the baby so i was supposed to use it."Alex said and stuck her tung out at you cutely. She then laced her hand with yours that was on her diaper.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 19:32

"Oh, I'm sorry, we were taking turns?" The blonde joked with an eyebrow raised, smiling. Her blush increased a little as Alex held her hand against her used diaper. Cassy scooted closer to her, laying he head softly against Alex's shoulder, knowing she was in love with the pink-haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 19:35

Alex just held her love close not wanting to move an inch. But she also didn't want the two of them to develop rashes.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 19:42

Cassy looked up at Alex. "So, who's changing who first?" She asked, rubbing the girls diaper a little as the two big babies held eachother.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 19:52

"Can you change me please." Alex said and gave you her best sad puppy dog face.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 20:01

"Oh, don't give me that look, I'll change you." She said with a small giggle, kissing her on the cheek and, sadly, leaving her friends embrace to get out of bed. She walked over to Alex's baby drawers, her babyish diaper visibly sagging a little as she returned with a new diaper and changing supplies. "Lay down cutie." She cooed to her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 20:02

Alex laid down and spread her legs for you. She loved having her crush pretty much be her mommy. "I really love that you don't mind taking care of me."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 20:14

"It's no problem." Cassy said sweetly to her. "Us teen babies have to stick together." She untaped the soiled diaper, opening the babyish garmet and painstakingly cleaning Alex's womanhood before raising her bum and removing and disposing of the dirty diaper. She then unfolded the new one and slid it under her bottom, powdering her and lovingly rubbing it in. "I'd love to teat you like as a baby, as long as you return the favor..." She said softly, taping up the new diaper.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 20:24

Alex smiled as she was changed and sat up after you were done."Your turn." She said and went into your bag and grabbed a clean diaper for you."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan - 20:31

Cassidy grinned and laid down on the bed letting her legs spread apart so her love could change her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sleepover(Private)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next