Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Princess and caretaker [for hinata]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] Empty
PostSubject: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptySun 14 Oct - 23:25

Katherine was too lazy to get up this morning, the sun blazed through her curtained window. Her shining green eyes were closed deeply so that she could squeeze in just five more minutes of sleep. Her blonde hair crashed across the bed like a golden wave, messy and untamed. Her dress outfit was wrinkly and uncleaned from the night before, and the bottom of the girl's pink bedtime pull-up was poking out from under it. Her legs wiggled nervously, her toes dug into her sheets. "I don't wanna get up..." The princess moaned, hearing the door unlock behind her. "Go away.." she rubbed her eyes and tried to tug her dress down so she could have a bit more privacy.
Her breasts bounced as she lifted her curvy form off of the bed. Her drool could still be seen on the pillow.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptySun 14 Oct - 23:41

(I can't see your picture)
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Abby walked into your room knowing it was time for you to be up. She walked in seeing you spread out on your bed very un-lady like. "Katherine it's time to get up my lady please try to present yourself better as well." Abby walked over opening up your curtains letting the light flood in. She then walked over and stood above you waiting to see if you needed any assistance.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptySun 14 Oct - 23:51

"Oh, Miss Abby..." she saw her enter and open up the curtains, trying to hold back her blushing "No no...I'm fine, just have my wet goodnite." she said shyly. "I can take care of it though." she let her hands rest on her lap as she waited for her loyal servant to leave. She took a brush from her nightstand and decided she might as well use the girl while she was here, changing her mind. "Brush my hair." Ordered the princess in a loud firm voice, not as sweet and shy as before. She handed the girl the brush and giggled since she didn't have to lift a finger anymore.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptySun 14 Oct - 23:58

Abby did as she was told and took the brush, brushing your long golden hair. She hummed a soft song as she brushed you hair trying to make it entertaining for herself at least.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyMon 15 Oct - 0:08

"Will you change me afterwards, dear?" she asked, knowing that the girl was going to say yes. She loved it when her loyal servant cleaned her body, was so joyful and quite erotic. She and Abby had quite a dirty history together. Katherine took Abby's warm hand in hers and waited for her to say yes. She was never going to say no...never.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyMon 15 Oct - 0:10

"Yes my lady I will change you," Abby said trying to hide the lust from her voice. She quickly finished brushing your hair and then went to get the changing supplies. Abby knew your intentions weren't so pure when you asked her to change you.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyMon 15 Oct - 0:30

"Good girl~" Katherine was much worse at keeping her lust hidden. She grew warmer as she laid on the bed and held up her pink dress. She poked the wetness with a giggle, growing even more exited. She tried not to dig her fingers in any further, since she saw her servant start to approach.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyMon 15 Oct - 0:35

Abby walked up with a day time diaper, wipes, and powder. She then stood over you and put the supplies next to you. She then ripped open the sides your goodnite and pulled the front down. Abby then took a wipe and started to wipe you clean.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyMon 15 Oct - 0:40

"hmm~" Katherine moaned a tiny bit out of excitement as she was cleaned. Her hands shook quickly and she licked her lips. She looked at Abby's face, her cold icy eyes stared at her. "Abby..." she mumbled her name, growing even hotter as she did. "ahh~!" her legs wiggled as she tried to stop herself from feeling the stinging coldness of the wipes.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyMon 15 Oct - 0:42

"What my lady?" Abby asked as she finished wiping you down. She then slid the soiled diaper from under you and rolled it up with the dirty wipes. She then unfolded the fresh diaper putting it under you."Now what would you like me to do lady Katherine?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyMon 15 Oct - 0:52

"Kiss me, please?" she asked nicely, overcome by her emotions. She wasn't going to be able to hold it in for much longer. Her whole body begged for more, and she didn't want to deny it. They had kissed before, and Katherine was surprised how passionate Abby could get.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyMon 15 Oct - 0:55

Abby smirked and got on top of you and leaned down kissing your neck then your lips. She lightly penetrated your mouth with her tongue but not to much. She loved the way you tasted mostly because you were her forbidden fruit.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyMon 15 Oct - 1:05

"ahmm~" Katherine moaned as she wrapped her arms around her secret lover. She loved how she knew to be just soft enough. "hmm..." her face was a deep red. "If helping me climax isn't too much trouble...?" she inquired, knowing that Abby could not say no to her. She was just about ready to finish too. She ran her hands through the servant's soft dark hair. She knew that she was supposed to marry a man, and have a prince. The truth was that only women could make her happy, and Abby was the closest woman to her. She was the only one that Katherine wanted within her deepest places.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyMon 15 Oct - 1:08

Abby nodded and led one of her hands down the side of you thigh, she then used two fingers entering your womanhood. She slowly slid them in and out of you, all the while kissing your neck. She knew how to make you cum and what makes you tick."How do you like that my lady?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyMon 15 Oct - 20:17

she answered with moans, too overjoyed to speak. After her body rocked for a few minutes she had a very pleasurable release all over Abby's fingers. soon she huffed in excitement, realizing how loud she had just been when she was being played with. "Uh...um...I think I might have caught the attention of the maids outside..." she said silently as her hands shook. her whole lower body was leaking with stickiness, and she wanted to get clean before anyone found them.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyMon 15 Oct - 23:03

"Well then I guess it was good for you," Abby said and licked her fingers clean before getting off of you. She then took another wipe and cleaned you up before powdering you up. She then tapped it up tightly and backed up in case any one walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyMon 15 Oct - 23:06

"Bring me some casual clothes, quickly." Katherine removed her dress in a swift motion. She was now laying in a lacy pink bra with the rest of her creamy, curvy, and warm body as well as tape-on visable
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyMon 15 Oct - 23:13

Abby did as she was told and brought over a button up white blouse red tie and cute plaid skirt. "Here I love this outfit on you my lady." She said and turned around while you changed to keep up the mirage of her being the proper servant.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyMon 15 Oct - 23:27

"Thanks" she said rather formally as if they were best friends. She changed as quick as she could and walked down the hall in the slow royal manner. She looked behind her shoulder and saw Abby behind her. "Abby, tell the nobles that I'll be joining the meeting soon."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyMon 15 Oct - 23:40

"Yes my lady," Abby said and then took her leave going to inform the nobles. She then came back sometime later to rejoin you,"they are now waiting on your arrival my lady."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyTue 16 Oct - 19:42

"Good." Kathierne took a seat, no one really took the time to notice that she was padded. After a few hours, she returned to her room and ordered that Abby cook her lunch. She smiled as she watched her servant leave to go grab something.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyWed 17 Oct - 3:08

Abby left the room and returned some time later with some small tea sandwiches and a cup of green tea. She then set it on your bedside table before stepping back and standing there.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyWed 17 Oct - 17:23

"Abby, I was thinking during the meeting..." she sipped her tea, "that it must have felt pretty bad to watch me fill with pleasure like that." she nibbled at a sandwich and starred Abby in the eyes "Were you jealous, honestly?" Katherine knew she would be jealous if she was in that position, thus why she asked.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyWed 17 Oct - 18:27

"Why would I be jealous my lady I am here to serve you,"Abby said not trying to cause any trouble with her mistress. She was jealous of you but only in the regard that everyone took care of you instead of having to take care of everyone else above yourself.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] EmptyWed 17 Oct - 18:33

"Right, well...I order you to pleasure yourself for me!" she tried her best to drink another cup without spitting it out from laughter. She figured she could have lunch AND a nice little show. "Of course, I don't want to get my hands dirty...but yours will work just fine, won't they?" she teased her as she took a seat to watch. Katherine took another bite of her food as she waited to hear Abby say yes once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess and caretaker [for hinata]   hinata - Princess and caretaker [for hinata] Empty

Back to top Go down

Princess and caretaker [for hinata]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next