Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 1:59

"Well maybe if you let me regress. You told me I have no control of that when I'm like that." Toshiro said looking around for his spoon to eat.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 2:12

"After dinner..It'll be easier to eat if you want to feed yourself. Although..I would like you to get used to peeing and messing yourself consciously.." She remarked while handing him a soup spoon, and gently pat him on the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 2:20

"I am used to it, I just don't have to go all the time." Toshiro said taking the spoon and beginning to chow down on her stew. Despite the rumors Rangiku really was a great cook. He ate quickly so some of the broth dribbled from the sides of his mouth and gathered onto his bib. "Yum!" he commented just before jumping from pain by biting into a carrot with his loose tooth.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 2:36

"Then how come you don't want me to change you a lot of the time?" Rangiku asked curiously as she ate a little slower pace. "Slow down silly..You'll get a belly ache." Rangiku giggled as she blew on a spoon full of stew. "Is it good Shiro? Just be careful, I sauteed the carrots so they'd soften up, and gain a little more flavor..But I guess they're still a little tough on your tooth.." She cooed while gently reaching over to pat him on the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 2:40

"Hmmm." Toshiro mumbled feeling his tooth before returning to his stew. "Because sometimes I don't want to be changed yet, I still go anyway." he commented back before finishing his stew and drinking the liquid in the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 2:51

"Well..I meant why you want to use the potty sometimes." Rangiku clarified as she quickly finished eating to match the little boy's pace, and cleared the dishes at the same time. "Now, do you want to have that juice, or breast milk?" She asked while looking down towards the bottle and then to his diaper. "Because last time you drank a whole lot, you made a pretty good sized puddle..And those are actually nighttime diapers I think.." She informed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 3:04

"Well I stopped asking when you said you were okay with wearing diapers." Toshiro commented. "i want juice." he said taking the bottle and drinking it himself while Rangiku cleared the dishes. He blushed when she commented on his last leaking, even though he only vaguely remembering it happened. It was halfway through drinking his bottle that his curiosity peaked and Toshiro began wondering if he really could regress himself by will. "Um mommy, I'm gonna try and do it." he said just to warn her if it did work and to be sure she wouldn't be caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 3:14

"So, you'll let me change you at work from now on?" Rangiku asked hopefully as she nodded her head at his decision, and put the dishes in the sink before coming back over to hold the little boy in her arms. "Alright..Just relax..And just let anything go into your diaper that need to alright? Then just listen to my voice." She cooed while carrying him and the bottle over to the couch, and placing him in her lap to feed Toshiro the rest of the bottle while soothing and cooing to the little boy. "Okay Shiro..Just let it all go." She encouraged while cuddling the little boy, and gently rubbing his belly to sooth him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 3:21

"Well, yeah... I'm pretty sure I was okay with that before." He squeaked when she picked him up and carried him to the couch to finish the bottle. Toshiro suckled the last remnants of the juice, relaxing his bladder let go and filled the front of his diaper with urine. After Rangiku took the bottle out he looked up at her curiously wondering what she was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 3:32

"So, you'll just let me change you instead of going potty?" She cooed while sitting down on the couch so he could finish the bottle, smiling and praising the boy as she felt his diaper begin to grow warm and squish against her legs. "Good boy Shiro..." Rangiku praised as she reached down to check how much urine the diaper was absorbing to be sure that it could handle a second or even third wetting, if not a sizable mess that was sure to come sometime after dinner. And after making her best efforts to calm and relax Toshiro, she began playing some childish games with him like peek-a-boo. And naming different parts of his body after inserting his pacifier to encourage a toddler like lisp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 3:37

Toshiro nodded his head along with Rangiku, he was pretty sure that was already their deal since last night when Rangiku wore a diaper for him The diaper could still handle plenty even with the amount he had already peed. He giggled along with the games. The childish treatment was helpful in that by the time she had finished peek-a-boo Toshiro was back in his infant mentality. He giggled at her reaching up to her happily.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 18:53

"There's my baby boy." Rangiku cooed as she played some more childish games with him, like a few more rounds of peek-a-boo, and quick bursts of hugging and tickling him before starting to bounce him in her lap causing a squishing sound as his freshly wet diaper went up and down against her legs. "What's that noise? Did you make pee pee? You're a wet baby boy huh?" Rangiku cooed as she gently bounced him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 19:25

Toshiro squealed giggling happily while she played with him. He giggled while he was bounced bouncing on his own a little to increase the speed she was doing it but also causing him to getting closer to falling out of her lap.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 19:31

Rangiku smiled as she gently wrapped an arm around Toshiro's waist to as a restraint to prevent him from falling out, and carefully scooted him back as she bounced the little boy for a few more minutes before taking a break to tickle him, and then hold him close. She stroked his hair, and gently cooed to calm him down to see if she could teach him some things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 19:35

Toshiro calmed down after she finished playing with him, although it did take awhile as the boy was giggling madly even after she finished playing. He laid his head down on her chest while she stroked his hair. He smiled up at her a small sliver of drool leaking out of his mouth while he reached up towards her. It seemed that even if he couldn't quite say it the boy did seem to recognize her as a source of maternal care.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 19:41

Rangiku waited for the boy to calm down as she gently stroked his silky hair, and rubbed his full tummy. Glad to see him so relaxed and happy. And gently took his hand as he reached out after wiping his face despite the fact that he still wore his cute little bib. "Okay Shiro, can you say Mama?" She cooed while reaching into a bag for a book she picked up at the store, with details about baby sign language to learn, and pass onto him when he became hungry, or was ready to be changed. But for now she decided to see if she could get him to say a few basic words. "Ma. Can you say Ma?" She said clearly and slowly while pointing towards her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 19:48

"Mmmmmm." Toshiro sighed while she looked through her book. Toshiro saw her finger the way her lips moving capturing his attention. He reached up to grab her finger, even as he watched the movements of the woman's lips. "Mmmmmm." he hummed. "Mmmma." he giggled copying her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 19:52

"Good, you're getting there." Rangiku praised as he finished his attempts, and gently pat him on the head with a smile for his efforts as she shook his little hand. "Now..Ma..Mama, maaama...Just two.Ma, and ma..Mama." Rangiku said flatly and clearly and slowly as she drew his attention to her lips once more. Ma..Ma..Mama.." She instructed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 19:56

Toshiro giggled and smiled at the praise still trying to grab her hand. "Mmmmmm." Tohsiro started again "Mmma." he babbled doing his best. "Maaaamo... Mammmmmm.... Mooooommuuu." he said his lips not quite forming the sound for him. "Muuuuma...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 20:05

"Good, almost." Rangiku praised once more. "Ma.Ma.Ma." She repeated slowly, and eventually took a step down to work on the individual letter sounds. "Aaaa..Aaa." Rangiku sounded to instil the sound of the hard A in the little boy. And after doing so for a few minutes she did the same with the letter M. "Now put it together. Short, and sweet." She cooed while weighing her hands together, the sounds. "Mmmm..Aaaa..Ma." Rangiku said as she brought her hands together slowly as she sounded out the word slowly. "Now two of those." She instructed as Toshiro began to understand somewhat. "Ma.Ma..Mama" Rangiku said as she maintained Toshiro's attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 20:29

"Mi..." Tohiro said losing his momentum somewhat. "Oooo..." Toshiro began not quite hearing himself in mimicking her. Gradually he got back into using the hard A sound again and went back into using it properly. "Mmmmmm ooaaaaaa." Toshiro repeated her. "Mmmmmmmm... Mmmma..." Toshiro furrowed his brow trying to concentrate. "Mmmmmmma....Mmmm... Amaaaaa."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 20:42

"Very good Shiro!" Rangiku cooed, praising the boy even more for his last attempt, that's the right sound..Now shorten it up some.." She instructed while creating a small space between to fingers, and drawing his attention to him. "Ma.Ma.Ma." Rangiku said slowly as she brought her hands together. "Mama." She cooed, trying to instil the final form and product of the word. "Keep it short, Ma.Ma.Ma., and two of those Mama." Rangiku instructed slowly as she motioned with her hands and drew his attention back to her lips to make it easier to understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 21:08

"Maaaaa....maaaa...maaa." Toshiro started hearingher shortening the words and trying to do the same. He furrowed his brow confused by her using two revealing he didn't have counting down either. "Maaaaammmmmmm mmmmmaaaaa." Toshiro said spitting slightly losing focus somewhat when she brought her fingers back up. "Ma...ma..." he mumbled when she started working on shortening it again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 21:17

"Almost.." Rangiku cooed as the boy came closer and closer, and kept doing so with each attempt. And by the end she hugged him securely, and praised the little boy heavily. "Yes!, that's right. I'm Mama..Ma.ma..Say Mama Shiro." She cooed letting the tone of her voice let him know that his latest attempt was the one to pursue, and that she was incredibly pleased with what he'd just done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 21:21

"Ma.Ma." Toshiro said using her reaction as a guiding point. He felt like he was finally getting this game of hers'. "Ma ma." he giggled shortening the gap little by little. "mama." he finally said blowing a spit bubble at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 33 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next