Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Trials of a Babysitter (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Sep - 17:54

Marigold nodded. "Uh huh. Miss Jellybeanie need spankies." She said as she picked the naughty cat up and carried it over to Kira, while still sipping her juice with one hand. "Can you spanky hew Kiwa? Mommy say i no fiwm enough."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:13

Kira nodded, and gave the stuffed animal a few playful swats before lecturing it, and setting it back down in the seat. "There, I think she's learned her lesson, don't you?" She giggled before taking another sip of her water, and carrying on the interactions of the little tea party. "Is there anything else you'd like to do today sweetie?" She asked curiously before finishing off the small sized bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:16

Marigold nodded as she watched Kira spank and scold Miss Jellybeanie. "Miss Jellybeanie say she sowwy." She said before finishing her juice. "Can i watch Tewetubbies?" SHe asked cutely.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:34

"That's good, but of course you know better than to ever say mean things or bad words? Cause you're a good little girl right?" Kira cooed as she gently pat the cute little girl on the head once more before going over to throw her water bottle away. "Sure, you can go watch that downstairs while I do a little work." Kira suggested as she held out her hand to take hold of. "Or would you like me to carry you down?" She offered as the child got out of her seat.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:38

Marigold smiled as she was praised for beinga good girl. "Uh huh. I a weally good giwl." She said as she stood up. "Can you cawwy me Kiwa?" She asked as she grabbed Mister Ticklebottom.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:46

"Of course sweetheart, let's just grab a fresh diapee and other things to bring downstairs with us in case you have another accident later on." Kira said as she grabbed another Pampers diaper, and small travel sized containers of wipes and powder to take in one hand, as she easily carried Marigold downstairs with her other one.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:52

Marigold nodded as she waited for Kira to get her changing stuff, before smiling as she was picked up, wrapping her arms around Kira's neck. "Tankies Kiwa. You my bestest fwiend. Well You an' Mistew Ticklebottom."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:58

"You're welcome sweetie, you're my friend too, and my favorite little girl ever." Kira cooed as she went down the stairs, and over to the couch to sit the diapered girl down, along with the changing supplies before turning the TV on for her. "Now make sure you come get me when you need to go potty, or have an accident alright?" She reminded her, not entirely sure if her parents were even trying to enforce potty training anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 1:02

Marigold giggled as Kira said she was her favorite little girl and smiled as she was set on the couch and told to find kira if she used her diapee. "Otay Kiwa. I will." She said turning to watch Teletubbies.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 1:16

"Good girl, now I'll be right over there where we can see each other." Kira instructed as she went over to the table and sat down to pull her laptop out and get a little work done, occasionally looking up to make sure Mari was alright, and still in the same place.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 1:22

Marigold giggled as she watched her tv show, oblivious to the fact that she was wetting her diaper.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 1:33

Kira simply smiled from where she was in the kitchen, and continued working for a while until the show ended, and went over to check on the little girl. "Hey sweetie are you doing alright?" She asked while slipping a finger in the leg of the Pampers diaper to check if it was wet. "You're wet honey." She informed her with a slight giggle.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 1:40

Marigold giggled as Kira checked her Diaper. "I otay Kiwa. I No that wet." She said with a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 1:46

"well, there's a bit of pee pee in there, but if you'd like to wait a couple minutes to change your diapee and make sure you're all done going potty we can." Kira said as she wiped her finger off, and sat the child in her lap, not really bothered by the fact that her warm, wet diaper was against her legs as she scanned through the channels for more appropriate children's shows.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 1:55

Marigold smiled as she nodded. "My diapee still thiwsty Kiwa." She giggled as she slid off the couch and toddled off.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 2:03

"Alright, but we're not going to wait for long." Kira replied as she walked after her. "So do you like wearing diapers? Don't you wanna use the potty sometime?" She asked curiously having been told how much trouble the parents where having with potty training the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 2:09

Marigold smiled. "uh huh. I wub my diapees Kiwa." She said happily as she twirled in place.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 2:18

"That's good, but how come you don't wanna use the potty like a big girl?" She asked curiously, not entirely understanding her childlike philosophy. Although Mari did look incredibly cute in diapers, and it was generally a pretty fun time when changing her, it would almost be sad to see her potty trained.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 2:28

Marigold smiled. "I dun wike da potty, an' my diapees awe so nice." She said as she continued to twirl.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 2:33

Kira simply shrugged, deciding not to argue the point and simply enjoy the girl's innocence. After all she figured it wouldn't be long until she out grew the phase of enjoying wearing diapers so much. "Careful now, you're gonna get dizzy..And speaking of diapee's don't you think we should change your pee pee diaper now?" She suggested while attempting to hold the girl's hand before she began stumbling.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 2:44

Marigold giggled as she held onto Kira's hand. "My diapee no weady ta be changied."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 2:47

"Do you still need to go potty?" Kira asked as she put a hand on the front of the diaper once more. "Cause if not you can't sit in pee pee too long, you'll get a rash on your little bottom." She reminded the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 2:59

Marigold pouted as she screwed her face and the front of her diaper grew warm again as she emptied her bladder into the absorbent garment.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 3:02

"Good girl. Were you holding that in?" Kira inquired as she heard the trickling coming from the girls diaper as it sagged slightly. "You can go ahead and play for a couple minutes while I get every thing ready to change your diaper though." She offered.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 3:06

Marigold shook her head when asked if she was holding in her pee, and toddled off in her saggy diapee when told to go play, and started playing with Mister Ticklebottom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trials of a Babysitter (Private)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next