Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Trials of a Babysitter (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:50

"It'll be fine sweetie, but you have to stay still so I can change you." Kira cooed as she saw one of the straps go flying. "Here, we're just gonna strap you in before you fall off the changing table." She informed the girl while clicking the two ends together, and gently rubbing her belly until Mari calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:59

Mari frowned as she noticed she couldn't really squirm very well now that she was strapped do to the table.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 2:06

"Shh, relax, we'll go have some fun after this." She cooed while setting to work in wiping the watery mess of the front of the little girl's body. "See, it's not too bad." Kira said softly as she wiped over Mari's privates.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 2:11

Mari sniffled as she was being wiped, suckling on her paci for all it was worth as Kira cleaned the icky poopy off of her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 2:14

"Every things gonna be fine, it was probably just a little upset tummy while you were napping." Kira assured the little girl as she wiped her clean for another minute, and then slipped the soiled diaper out of the way as she wiped the creases of her body, and made sure all the mess was gone before replacing it with the new one, powdering her, and tapping it up snugly before undoing the loose strap and picking her up into her arms.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 2:21

Mari sniffled as Kira continued to wipe her before she felt her old diapee go bye bye and felt a new one get taped on, before she hugged Kira as she was picked up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 2:53

"shh, it'll be fine, now let's throw your stinky diapee away." Kira cooed as she set the little girl down, and wrapped the soiled diaper up, and pushed it into the diaper pail before cleaning her hands, and then picking the girl back up into her arms.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 2:56

Mari buried her face in Kira's neck as she was picked up, the paci pushing into her big friends' neck as she continued to suckle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 3:15

"What's wrong, there's no more stinky diaper, and you smell nice again." Kira cooed as she walked downstairs with Mari in her arms. The pacifier was soft plastic so it didn't really bother her as she sat down on the couch and turned the TV on to Sesame Street.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 3:17

Mari sniffled before turning to see Sesame street and smiled as she turned in Kira's arms so she could watch while her paci was suckled on.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 3:30

"Good girl, now cheer up, you're much cuter when you're smiling." Kira giggled as she played along with the show with the little girl for a awhile.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 3:37

Mari smiled as she looked up at Kira. "Kiwa, wha can we pway next?" She asked as she played along with her favorite tv characters.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 4:15

"I don't know, what would you like huh?" Kira replied as she pat the freshly diapered toddler on the head. "We could go out somewhere, and eat out for lunch?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 4:18

Mari smiled when Kira suggested they go outside and possibly have lunch out of the house. "Can we Kiwa? Pwease? I pwomise I be good an' no take off ma hawness." She said, referring to the harness and leash for exploratory toddlers she wore on outing to make sure she didn't get separated.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 4:43

"Well..We'll see..Alright? But, you wont have to wear it if you promise to hold my hand, or something else while we're out." She sighed while watching the credits roll as the show ended. All the while she went on thinking of places they could go, and things to do at said places. "Is there some place you wanna go for lunch?" Kira asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 4:46

Mari shook her head at the offer of forgoing the harness. "I dun mind da hawness, bu' mommy so swow." She said before shrugging when asked for a specific place to eat. "I dunno Kiwa."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 5:00

"Well, is there any type of place you'd like to go and have fun, and then eat?" she asked curiously while patting the toddler on the head some more while flipping through the TV stations for a while as Mari sat comfortably in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 5:10

Mari shrugged her shoulders once again. "I dunno kiwa." She said as if were the most obvious answer in the whole wide world, which in her mind, it was.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 19:25

"Well, give it some thought..And I'll think about taking you there when you come up with an idea." Kira replied as she watched the next children's show begin to play on the TV. "For now, why don't we watch a little TV?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 19:30

Mari nodded as she settled back against Kira to watche Dora The Explorer (Shudder), smiling as she interected along with the characters.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 22:46

Kira giggled along with her, and interacted as well, while gently bouncing the freshly diapered toddler in her lap at some points.

(Shudder indeed..That show is almost demonic.)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 22:51

Mari smiled as she looked up at Kira. "Kiwa, can we go ta Chuck E Cheese?" SHe asked cutely as she snuggled with her friend.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 23:18

"That sounds like fun, you wanna help me pack your diapee bag?" Kira cooed. "Speaking of which, did you go potty again?" She added, slim chance as it may be it was still worth checking with Mari as she seemed to be able to go through a lot of diapers. "Nope..Let's get a diaper bag packed regardless." Kira giggled as she removed her finger from the leg of the toddlers still clean for the moment diaper.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 23:26

Mari smiled as Kiraa offered to let her help pack her diapee bag. "Otay!" She said cheerfully as she slidd off Kira's lap. She also giggled as Kira checked her diapee which was clean. "Wet's pack my diapee bag!" She squealed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 23:38

"Alright, we'll pick you up some more diapee's while we're out it too huh?" She cooed while bringing her back to the room, and grabbing the last few off the shelf, along with a pair of Huggies Pull-ups in case they found them selves without a changing table while they were out. "Here, put these in the back okay?" She instructed while handing the clean diapers over, after removing the bag off it's hanging hook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trials of a Babysitter (Private)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next