Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  Empty
PostSubject: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:14

It was just after the early morning as one of the two people in the spacious house was completing his morning routine, having showered and every thing else much earlier he had just gotten dressed, and combed out his mid length long hair, and had been working on his lap top for a while before taking a break to look for his younger sister. Matthew was a young male of 17 and had been left to take care of his sister while their parents were away during the time he had off from school. While yawning slightly from the little sleep he'd managed to get last night, he opened the door to his room to see if she was either running around the house, or still in her room asleep.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:22

Kimmy was awake and already on the move, she was seen running past your view. She was dressed in a t-shirt and diaper her mid length black hair still a mess from last night's sleep. She had always been a handful with her hyper attitude and the fact that she had never been out of diapers. Her parents tried to potty train her but between their work and her small bladder issues the training never stuck so they gave up. The doctors said that she would out grow her bladder issue but not for some time. Kimmy was running toward her room wanting to get some toys to play with in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:28

Matt sighed as he saw the little girl run past him, knowing she probably needed to be changed, but getting her to slow down so that he could do so was often a hassle. Hopefully she would be uncomfortable enough in the soiled diaper this morning to cooperate. "Hey, hold up kiddo." He chuckled as he entered behind her. "Where's the fire huh?" Matt questioned playfully as he caught up with her to look the diaper she wore over. "Do you have a dirty diaper?" He asked while feeling the front and back to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:32

Kimmy stopped when she heard the sound of her brother's voice."Hi big brother there isn't a fire anywhere I came to get some toys." Her diaper was soaked from a wetting last night and one this morning but she didn't seem to mind it since it was sagging away from her skin. She quickly made her way to the toy chest in the corner of her room and started tearing through it tossing toys every where. She then stopped producing a stuffed panda bear and then made a b-line for the living room. Kimmy wasn't the kind of child to sit down and stay still unless she was doing something she like a lot.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:39

"Well you could have fooled me.." Matt chuckled in reply as he looked the sagging and discolored nighttime diaper over. "Well hey hold on-" He began before she made her quick exit. It always baffled him as to how she could move that first in the mornings when her diaper was sagging and flopping between her legs. "Why don't we get you a clean diaper huh? This one's about to leak." He pointed out while offering her his hand. "Come on now, I'm sure a nice, warm, dry diaper would be better." Matt offered, as he felt the front of the soaked Pamper, which had grown a bit cold as she'd probably wet herself more than half an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:50

Kimmy stopped and took your hand while holding the panda in the other. She hated having to get changed because it meant that she had to stay still. She walked with you over to her changing table and held her arms up to get picked up."I can go play after right big brother?" Kimmy asked since she didn't get to play that much this morning or at least not enough for her liking. Kimmy did like being taken care of by her brother because most of the time he was less strict than her parents.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:59

"Sure you can, but first we need to do something about your pee pee diaper alright?" Matt replied playfully as he easily picked the little girl up, and laid her on the changing table in her room. "Besides you want to see Elmo and the other guys on your Pampers don't you? But you can't when there's too much pee pee in your diaper huh?" He said while grabbing another Pampers diaper of the cruisers variety she wore during they day. Luckily Kimmy still enjoyed Sesame Street enough to like the prints on her diapers. That and things generally went smoother if he talked with, and helped his sister enjoy diaper changes as much as possible. "Now, let's get every thing ready..Who's that on the front?" He chucked while showing her the fresh, unfolded diaper while he got out wipes and baby powder from the shelves.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyThu 13 Sep - 20:05

"Yeah but I don't like to lay still,"Kimmy pouted as she held the stuffed panda to her chest. "That's Elmo big brother you know that," She said as you showed her the clean diaper. She did like sesame street along with some other babyish things which made it hard for her to find friends in her usual daycare group. Also the fact she was still in diapers didn't help in making friends either. Which made the fact that she could keep herself entertained a big help to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyThu 13 Sep - 20:35

"Well, I wasn't entirely sure, you're the brains of this outfit sometimes." Matt chucked as he pushed her T-shirt out of the way before untapping the soiled diaper, and folding the front forward to sit her bottom on as he cleaned her up. "You were pretty wet huh?" He commented while carefully wiping the front of her body and cleaning off his little sister's privates before taking Kimmy's ankles in one hand to raise her bottom up slightly to quickly clean that off as well.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyThu 13 Sep - 20:40

Kimmy laid there as you changed her knowing she had no choice but to wait for it to be over. She did jump a little as the cold wipe hit her skin,"big brother the wipe is cold." Kimmy blushed as you lifted her by her ankles which always made her feel like a baby when you could just ask her to lift her bum up for you. As you lifted her however the panda fell out of her arms on to the floor causing her eyes to fill with tears. She was a rather cheerful child but when she did get upset it was a very big deal.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyThu 13 Sep - 20:51

"I know, but so was your dirty diaper..And I have to get the pee off you." Matt reasoned as he quickly wiped her as her panda fell, causing a red flag to go up. "Hold on..Here, panda's right here. It's fine, he's not hurt." Matt said playfully while making it dace across Kimmy's little tummy before nestling it back in her arms. "No tears alright? We're gonna have fun today." The older brother encouraged as he gently rubbed the half naked little girl's tummy with one hand, and slipped the soiled diaper she was sitting on out of the way to quickly replace it with the new one. "There, no more dirty diaper, now let's get the dry one on." He said while gently powdering her diaper area, and then taping the new Pampers diaper up snugly. "Now, what would you like for breakfast?" Matt offered as he picked her up off the changing table, bracing her stuffed panda as he did so, and held her in his arms if only to calm her down some more if she still needed it.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyThu 13 Sep - 21:02

Kimmy wiped her tears into the panda's head and clutched it close. She was calming down as she rested her head on your shoulder."Can you make me pancakes big brother?" After a few minutes she was back to normal and squirmed around wanting to get down and go play."Big brother I want to go play," She was moving around even faster now that there wasn't a diaper sagging between her small legs. She was clean and ready to get on the move again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyThu 13 Sep - 21:07

"Alright, I can do that." Matt assured her as he gently stroked her dark hair, to put it somewhere near in place, but also the motion seemed to calm herd down. "Okay, go have fun then." He chuckled as he let her down, and sent her on her way with a playful pat on the rear of her freshly changed diaper. With that he then deposited the soiled diaper in the pail after rolling it up, and went to the kitchen to wash his hands and start preparing breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyFri 14 Sep - 2:16

Kimmy took off the second she hit the ground and went into the living room where she had set up a pillow and blanket fort. She quickly dove into the entrance and stuck her head out looking around. Her panda was sitting in the back of her fort as her body guard. Kimmy went on playing her little fantasy castle game giggling and making voices for all her little characters.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptyFri 14 Sep - 3:20

Matt smiled as he walked by and witnessed his sisters vivid imagination. "Gee what's the property tax like on a place like this." He chuckled from outside the fort where he set a sippy cup full of juice down for her to drink while he set to work on making breakfast. Kimmy's older brother was actually a pretty good cook, since their parents were often gone, from any where between an hour or a week or more. His only choice was to become a decent cook, or live off of prepackaged, processed food. It was obvious which one he chose as he even prepared fresh bacon along side the stack of midsize pancakes that was nearing completion.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptySun 16 Sep - 22:30

Kimmy saw the sippy cup of juice and quickly came out of the fort to get it. She then rushed back inside and slowly sipped on the juice making sure to offer some to her faithful guard. She then went back to her adventers and imaginary wars with her rivals. Kimmy was having lots of fun and making a decent amount of noise loud enough for her brother to hear.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptySun 16 Sep - 22:51

Matt finished up the breakfast in about twenty or some minutes as he set the table, and put food on their plates along with a small sippy cup of orange juice for Kimmy, and then a larger one of milk. The same for himself but in glasses. "Alright, wheres my freshly diapered little castle keeper hiding? Your feast awaits!" He chucked playfully while looking around the fort for his little sister.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:11

Kimmy came skiddering out of her little fort and into the kitchen. She then crawled up into the chair with the boster seat on it. She did wait for her brother knowing it was rude to start eating without you."Big brother where are you I'm hungry!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:16

"Oh hey..There you are..You're so fast I didn't see you." Matt chuckled as she came over and took his seat once more after cutting her food up for her. "Now, you're going to tell me when you go potty again right?" He asked as he began eating his food once more. "Cause we can't be sitting in any wet diapers for too long right?" The older brother inquired as they ate.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:26

"Okay big brother I will tell you,"Kimmy said and started eating her food making a slight mess in the process. She wasn't a very clean child due to the fact that she seemed to have to do everything as fast as possible. Kimmy then took the milk and started to drink it a little to fast which always caused her to get a tummy ache.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:35

"Good girl, make sure you do." Matt said as they ate. "You can slow down you know..There's no fire, and you're going to get a belly ache again." He cautioned to no avail through out the meal he reached over to clean her face off with a wet wipe before going back to eating his food. "We're going to have to give you a little medicine once we're done huh?" Matt inquired as he saw her holding her tummy in pain.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:40

Kimmy finished with her food and milk as she felt her stomach start to hurt. She held it as she knew what was going to happen to her diaper now. She hated when her tummy hurt,"Yes big brother can you make my tummy not hurt?" She got up out of her seat and walked over to you holding her arm to get picked up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:45

"I'll see what I can do..But you're going to have to lay when it's time for your diaper change." He instructed while setting the dishes in the sink before picking her up, and grabbing some children's medicine on their way over to the couch. "Here chew this up and swallow it." Matt said as he gave her a medium sized tablet. The only kind their parents would use as the family doctor advised it as it was natural ingredients, that formed the stomach relaxant and mild laxative combination.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:50

Kimmy chewed up the tablet and sat on the couch with you not in the mood to go running around right now. She laid her head on your chest and closed her eyes trying to ignore the stomach pain. After a few minutes the medicine started going to work as she felt a pinch in her stomach."Owwie big brother it's making my stomach hurt more!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:52

"Shh, You know it'll work eventually...Just relax, I told you to slow down didn't I?" Matt said softly as he gently rubbed her tummy while looking down at her diaper. "Just let it all out when you feel it alright? I've been changing you for years, it's not a big deal." He assured her while switching the TV for some sort of distraction for her stomach pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next