Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Trials of a Babysitter (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Trials of a Babysitter (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 1:53

It was a little after 8:00AM when Kira pulled into the drive way of her good family friends, who's daughter she would be babysitting for the coming week, possibly more depending on how their business trip out of state goes. She easily stepped out of her car, a petite young female of 18 years old. And after ringing the doorbell, and being invited in by the child's mother who was rushing about with her husband to be ready on time. And being informed the little girl she would be watching was in her room at the moment, and that the parents hadn't had much if any luck with potty training since the last time she saw them, Kira simply nodded with confidence. "It's alright, she's in good hands." the young girl assured them, even though it was the first time she would ever be watching the girl for more than an hour. And after the parents quickly took their leave, Kira strolled upstairs to pay her young charge a little visit.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 2:03

Young Marigold Richman was a happy and healthy girl of 4 years and 6 months, although a little small at 33 inches and 30.8 lbs. She was currently wear a powder blue sundress that went well with her baby blue eyes, white tights, and powder blue Mary Janes. Her curly blonde hair was pulled into two bunches on the sides of her head. But the most glaringly obvious thing about her was the Pampers Baby Dry diaper that caused her tights to bulge as she played Tea party with her stuffed animals.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 2:10

Kira gently knocked on the door before entering and walking over to her, immediately smelling her soiled diaper, the smell of much urine being the most prevalent as she approached, still unsure if the little girl had messed herself or not, as it could sometimes be hard to tell. "Hey there sweetie, your Mommy and Daddy just left, I'm sure they told you I'd be taking care of you for a while right?" She cooed sweetly always glad to see the little girl as she knelt down to her level to get a better look at the bulge in her tights while gently patting her on the head. "Why don't you introduce me to your little friends huh?" Kira suggested as she looked her over. "I think someone has a dirty diapee though, would you like to be changed first?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 2:20

Marigold turned around and smiled heppily upon seeing her mommy and Daddy's friend Kira, who was always so fun to play with and so nice. "Kiwa! I was 'appy mommy say you comin'! She said with a lisp to her words that only came from inexperience. But her speech impediment didn't stop her toddling over to hug Kira as tight as she could. "Can i has changies fiws'?" She asked as she held the hug.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 2:28

"I was happy when they asked me to babysit my favorite little girl for a while." Kira cooed as she embraced the little girl, not at all bothered by the smell coming from her soiled diaper, after all it wouldn't be the first time she'd changed her, although it was a rare occasion when Kira changed a messy one. "Alright, let's see, did you make a stinky? There's so much pee pee's I can't tell." She giggled while carefully feeling the rear of the Pamper beneath the tights.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 2:34

Marigold giggled at Kira's question as she felt the back of her diaper mushing up against her bottom. "I makes a big 'tinky Kiwa. Bu' I knows you makes it bettew fow me." She said as she bounced on the balls of her feet as she looked to her 'Tea Party'. "When can i goes bawck ta my tea pawty?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 2:44

"Alright, let's see...I hope you didn't leak through your cute diapee." Kira cooed as she carefully removed the pretty dress, and took down the tights to further examine things. "I'll say..I can sure smell it now. You must of ate a really big breakfast, and cleaned your plate like a good little girl huh?" She asked as the sagging diaper became visible, the smeared mess as well through where it sagged off the legs slightly. "It might be awhile, you've got a smeary poo poo in there." She said while pulling the rear of the Pamper out slightly to look inside. "That's a poopy alright, let's get you a fresh diapee, that can't be very comfortable huh?" Kira informed the cheerful little girl as she gently lifted her into her arms, and onto the changing table that was still kept in her room, where she began to get out a clean diaper, wipes, and powder to clean all but naked at the moment four year old up with.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 2:53

Marigold smiled as Kira did her diaper check, only pouting slightly when her dress was taken off, but giggling cutely at Kira's commentary. "YEs Kiwa. I eated aw my food and miwky."She said happily. Marigold's mother Still fed her breastmilk for essential nutrients, in addition to normal toddler food. Marigold also squealed happily as she lifted up and laid on her changing table, ready to be cleaned.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 3:00

"Hey, we wouldn't want your pretty dress to get poo poo on it would we now?" Kira reasoned as she got everything ready in advance. "Good girl, there's some bottles of Mommy's milk in the fridge for later." She informed the small child as she set the clean diaper aside, and with one hand untapped the soiled one while her other hand held a baby wipe ready to use. Which after attempting to get the worst of it with the front of the diaper, before folding it forward to set Marie's bottom on she began gently cleaning the front of her body with long strokes that went down, and followed the thin lines of her body.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 3:06

Marigold smiled as she heard Kira mention her special Milky as her diapee was opened up and Kira started to wipe her bottom. "Tankies fow cweaning me Kiwa." She cooed and giggled. as she gently kicked her legs as kira reached her tickley parts where her diapee was.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 3:11

"It's no problem sweetie." Kira assured the little girl as she cleaned up her privates before taking her little ankles in one hand to lift her bottom up, and wipe it liberally, being sure to get in and out of all the little folds in the child's skin to make sure not a spec of the diaper's contents was left on her baby soft skin. And as she did so Kira used a number of wipes before finishing up by going over every thing one last time, including the creases of Marigold's upper legs before sliding the heavily soiled diaper out of the way along with the many used wipes to slip the new on under her. "There, now who's that on your diapee?" She cooed while bending the front up and forward so the child could see the print of the Sesame Street character.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 3:16

Marigold smiled as she was finally cleaned and her new diapee under her. "Big Biwd! Big Biwd da bestest!" She squealed happily as she clapped her hands before reaching over and picking up the powder and giggled as she held it out to Kira.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 3:27

"Oh? Is he now?" Kira giggled as she gently took the container of powder into her own hands. "Thanks sweetie, now let's make you smell nice and pretty for the tea party with you fresh diapee." She cooed while applying a liberal amount to the girl's diaper area, and rubbing it in a bit before tapping the diaper up snugly. And then running a finger along the inside of the legs to make sure the leak guards where well in place. "Alright, let's get something a little simpler to get you in and out of..." She thought out loud while going to the closet to retrieve a light pink T-shirt with the faces of the main Sesame Street characters on it. "How's this?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 3:37

Marigold smiled as she was praised for being a good helper, before giggling as Kira sprinkled her with the powder and taped up her new Big Bird diapee. SHe then began squealing happily at the Sesame Street t-shirt. "Sesame Stweet!" She cheered.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 3:56

"Sesame street shirt it is then." Kira giggled as she slipped it over the child's head, and helped her put her little arms through the sleeves. "And we don't really need pants since I'm sure we'll be changing you again soon enough." She chuckled while helping her down from the changing table, and then disposing of the full diaper in the nearby diaper pail before cleaning both their hands with hand sanitizer gel.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 4:01

Marigold smiled as she was set on the ground, and rubbed her hands together when Kira squirted the cleaning stuff in them, just like Mommy showed her how, before she toddled over to the tea party. "Come habe tea wif me an' Mistew Snufflepants.." She said, pointing to a blue stuffed elephant, "Miss Jellybeanie.." a pink cat, "An' Mistew Tickwlebottom." A red dragon was the one given the amusing name of Ticklebottom.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 4:11

"Good job, make sure you rub them till it's all gone. Or else the magic cleaning doesn't work." Kira cooed to the girl as she did much the same with the gentle hand sanitizer. All the same she still put a dab of lotion on their hands and rubbed that in as well before following her over. "Aw, they're all very lovely. And their names are so fitting." She said sweetly while taking a seat at one of the little chairs. "Would you like something to drink? And then I can play for awhile, but then I have some work to do alright?" She instructed, referring to the college essay she needed to complete over the week.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 4:17

Marigold smiled at the praise when cleaning her hands and the praise at the names of her friends, and nodded as she offer of something to drink. "Yes pwease. I wub somfink ta dwink. She lisped heavily as she picked up the pink plastic teapot and pretended to pour some more tea for Mister Snufflepants. "Mistew Snufflepants is vewy wude when he dwink tea."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 4:35

"alright, how abut a sippy cup of juice huh?" Kira suggested as she took an imaginary cup for herself. "That's not very good, I hope he isn't a bad influence on you..Maybe you should give him a timeout next time he does it huh?" She suggested while getting up to fetch some drinks, juice for the little girl, and a bottle of water for herself. "It's not good to be rude you know." She giggled while tapping the toy on the nose lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 4:39

Marigold smiled as she nodded to the offer of juice. "Yes pwease. Tankies Kiwa." She said as she pouted at Mister Snufflepants. "You heaw dat Mistew Snufflepants? You bein' a bad infuence." She said, doing her best to use a big word like Kira did.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 4:47

Kira quickly returned and set the drinks down in time to catch the little girl's antics. "Yeah, keep it up, and we'll have to put you in diapees and give you a spanking." She joked while taking a sip of her water, and going on playing with the little girl, all while keeping an eye on the time for when she should knock out a bit of her essay, and be done in time for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 5:03

Marigold smiled up at Kira as her big friend agreed with her, before taking the sippy cup. "Tankies." She said before she put her lips around the spout on her cup and started drinking the apple juice as she sat in a chair at her tea table, watching her animals drink their tea, before she inhaled and started coughing at something Miss Jellybeanie said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 5:09

"You're welcome sweetheart." Kira giggled as she pat the little girl on the head before taking anther sip of water. When Mari started coughing however she quickly got to her feet, and pat her on the back as she came to understand the gesture. "did one of your little friends say a bad word?" Kira giggled as she gestured towards them.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 5:16

Marigold was relieved as Kira started to pat her back to help stop her coughing. "Miss Jellybeanie called Mistew Tickwlebottom a Poopiehead." She said, not wanting to reapeat what Miss Jellybeanie had said, and get in trouble with Kira.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) EmptySat 15 Sep - 17:51

Kira smiled and shot the toy a pretend stern look. "Well, that's not very nice huh? Do you and the rest of your friends think she needs a timeout or spanking?" Kira chuckled she took a sip of her water, and then watched to make sure Marigold wouldn't choke on her juice once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trials of a Babysitter (Private)   Trials of a Babysitter (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trials of a Babysitter (Private)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next