Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 2:22

"No I like my diapers better," Kimmy said and looked over the outfits. She decided on a pink sundress that she never wore."I want the pink sundress please," Kimmy said and stood up on the bed so you could put it on her."You can pick my shoes though," she said not knowing what shoes would look good with her dress. Kimmy did like your choice in cloths compared to her brother's usual choices.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 2:38

"Okay, but I'm sure pull-ups look cute on you as well.." Kira giggled while picking up the little sun dress. "You want to wear this one?" She asked while holding it up to take it off the hanger. "It's a little formal, and don't you think your pink princess pull-ups would go better with it?" She cooed while taking a lint roller to it, just for the sake of perfection.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 2:43

"Fine if you want I will wear the pull up and yes I want to look pretty." Kimmy said laying back down on the bed so you could change her into the pull up."Do you want me to go in my diaper since you are going to change it anyways?" She asked knowing if she tried she could go in the diaper. She knew her brother did this so they didn't waste a perfectly good diaper.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 2:51

"It goes nicely with the dress after all." Kira smiled as she went over to the changing table to retrieve a Huggies pull-up, and a container of wipes at the mention of soiling her current diaper. "If you want to..But don't strain yourself.." Kira replied as she walked back over, and began unfolding the pull-up.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 3:07

Kim gave a little push and started to wet her diaper heavily. She could feel it growing wet and heavy blushing as she realized you had seen the entire thing."Okay I'm all done Kira," Kimmy said as she felt herself stop peeing as her bladder emptied. She didn't like pull ups as much as diapers but would put up with it if it would make her look cuter.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 3:20

"Wow..I didn't think you'd have that much left in you after just being changed.." Kira giggled as she watched the diaper begin to sag ever so slightly as she got the wipes ready, and even more surprised that it was just pee that hadn't been let out during her last change. "Alright, let's get you changed." She cooed while untapping, the warm and freshly wet diaper before gently folding the front forward, and wiping the little girl's privates clean. "Just so you know, it's not a big deal if you don't make it to the potty when you're wearing pull-ups..These just go with your dress I think." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 12:21

"Okay I just know big brother doesn't like me wearing them without making it to the potty." Kimmy said as she laid there while you changed her. She jumped at the touch of the wipe it feeling extra cold since she just peed. The only thing she like was how soft you were when you changed her compared to big brother."You might want to tell big brother to pack pull ups in the diaper bag then." Kimmy said remembering that he was doing that as you helped her get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 18:20

"Oh it's fine, they absorb pee pee almost as well as diapers do...Besides, like I said, the go well with your cute little dress." Kira reassured the little girl as she untapped the soiled diaper. Chuckling slightly at how she jumped. "And just between you and me..You don't have to try if you don't want to." She whispered while taking Kimmy's ankles in her hands, and gently wiping her bottom clean, before setting the wet Pamper aside, and rolling it up. "There, can you hold that for me so we don't have to put it on your pretty bed?" She cooed while handing the little girl the warm, twice folded diaper to her as she helped Kimmy stand up to slip the pull-up on. "And if nothing else, pull-ups might be a little more convenient if there's no changing table." She pointed out while adjusting the training pant slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 23:00

Kimmy took the wet pull up in her hands and stood up. She then stepped into the pull up and adjusted it a little once you pulled it up on her."Yes unless I make a messy in it," Kimmy said and blushed as she talked about pooping her pull up with you. She then stood there in her pull up holding her wet diaper waiting for you to take it from her. "So are we going to put on my dress now?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Oct - 6:01

"Well, if you make a stinky it has the sides that open up." Kira replied sweetly, impressed with the little girl's reasoning skills. "Now, let's throw your dirty diapee away." She cooed while carrying the little girl over to the diaper pail. "Drop it in now." Kira giggled as she worked the handle to flush the soiled Pamper into the bag bellow the chamber. "All gone.." She smiled while taking out some gentle hand sanitizer, and using it on the both of them. "Now, let's put you dress on, yes." Kira answered.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Oct - 16:53

Kimmy smiled and dropped the dirty diaper into the pail and then rubbed her hands together as you put the sanitizer on her hands. She then stood on the bed with her arms up ready to be dressed. She didn't mind the pull up but they weren't as soft and puffy as her usual diapers. Which was probably because they were meant to be worn by kids trying to become big kids and use the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Oct - 23:18

Kira smiled at the little girl as she stood on the bed, and gently checked her pull-up over once more. "You look adorable, are the nighttime pull-up's a little comfier?" She asked pointing out the slightly thicker style of training pant, with more color to it, made to hold things in at night, while maintaining the consistency of pull-ups. And after making sure all was well with Kimmy's padding, Kira began slipping her shirt off, and started dressing the once again freshly changed little girl in her requested sun dress.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 3:16

Kimmy opted for the thicker night time pull up liking the feeling of thick padding between her legs. She then allowed you to slip on her dress after taking off her shirt. She then spun around in a circle real quick to give you a good look at her outfit."Okay now you choose the shoes Kira!" Kimmy chirped as she looked down at the colorful sun dress which she had picked out herself.
(Sorry for the short replies I'm having a hard time coming up with lengthy replies)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 3:36

Kira nodded her approval of the nighttime pull-up as she was sure it would become quite soiled by the end of the movie they were going to see. And then fixed Kimmy's hair slightly. "Wow, you look great." She cooed truthfully..Matt was certainly lucky to have such a cute little sister Kira thought to herself. "Alright, let's go with these." She suggested while picking out a simple pair of shoes, with just enough intricacy and color for a little girl before slipping them on Kimmy's feet.

(It's alright, this length is alright.)
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 18:23

Kimmy smiled as you called her cute and then stood still as you put her shirt on. She then hopped off the bed and went to find her big brother to show off her looks to him as well."Big Brother where are you?!?" Kimmy yelled while walking down the hall not really knowing where he had gone off to. She did like walking in the pull up though it was just enough padding to keep her comfy but not to much that it made it hard for her to walk or run.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Oct - 18:51

Kira trailed after the little girl after grabbing a few pull-ups and different diapers to add to the diaper bag. "I'm sure he's around somewhere." She giggled while following Kimmy to hunt down the teenaged male together.

Matt was currently dressed in a long bathrobe having just stepped out from a quick shower in front of the mirror to shave. "I'm here." He called while slipping the door open before grabbing his preferred straight razor.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Oct - 2:33

Kimmy came running into the bathroom stopping in the door way,"Umm big brother what do you think do I look cute?" Kimmy asked as she spun in a circle like she had done to show Kira. She wanted everyone she knew to see how cute she was which meant she was going to ask Matt to take a picture and send it to mommy. Kimmy knew that mommy wouldn't care but she always kept her hopes up that one day she would.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Oct - 3:53

"When don't you look cute?" Matt chuckled as he began applying a quick coat of creamy soap to his face with a puffy little brush, and then stropped his razor on a firm piece of leather attached to the wall.

Kira soon joined them, and giggled at what her boyfriend was doing. "Still trying to live in the 20th century?" She asked while the hiss of the leather polishing the edge of the razor could be faintly heard. "Let's go find your diaper bag Kimmy. Your big brother's being silly." she cooed to the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 23:45

"Well yeah but now I'm extra cute," Kimmy said watching Matt sharpen his razor. She then turned to Kira as she walked in and waited as you talked. She then walked over to you as you offered to help find her diaper bag."Okay let's go Kira!" She took your hand and started to pull you out of the bathroom being in a hurry as usual.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Oct - 17:01

"Exactly, everything is cuter when it matches." Kira giggled as she took the little girl's hand. "Slow down silly, your brother takes shaving way to seriously, he's going to be awhile." The older girl giggled as she led her along down the stairs to where the diaper bag was. "So, do you wanna try and go potty? Or just let me and your big brother change you while we're out?" Kira inquired as she took the bag off the hook, and placed the extra pull-ups inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4