Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 0:34

"Oh you big baby..The other guy bled all over the place, you just yelled and knocked the person who did it to you flat on his bottom." Kira giggled in reply as Matt directed her to the couch where there was already a fresh Pampers Cruisers diaper waiting. Upon making her way over she gently laid Kimmy down, and laid her head in her big brother's lap as he often did when he changed her. "Are you all done going potty sweetie?" She inquired as Matt played paddy-cake over head, already causing the little girl to giggle and squirm while Kira unfolded the clean diaper, and got a baby wipe ready.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 1:04

Kimmy laid there playing patty cake with Matt as Kira changed her. Which couldn't have been easy since she was wiggling about and giggling. She didn't have to go anymore she even tried but nothing came out."Big brother why did Kira call you a big baby?" Kimmy hated being called a baby even if she was basically baby.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 1:55

"Oh no reason, she's just teasing." Matt giggled as he tickled the little girl for a little revenge as he glanced over to his girlfriend, rather ironic because this was basically the same thing that she did every time Matt tried to change his sister's diaper with her around.

"H-hey now, we gotta get the pee pee off." Kira sighed as she untapped the soiled diaper, and quick pitched it to the side to avoid the little girl sticking her feet in it as she did her best to wipe her down.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 2:03

Kimmy kept laughing and squirming around as Matt tickled her. She was laughing so hard that after to long she started to pee which wasn't Kimmy's fault it was Matt's. "Big brother your making me go pee pee." Kimmy was blushing knowing that Kira wasn't going to be happy with her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 0:52

"Oh..Maybe I should stop now.." Matt giggled as his girl friend's hands where urinated on along with the wipe she had in her hand before she managed to replace the soiled diaper to catch the rest. Although he seemed to remember a similar situation where Kira had once caused his little sister to pee on him.

"Do you think so?" She asked sarcastically while letting the diaper absorb what was needed, and cleaning her hands off along with the couch. "Are you all done going potty now sweetie?" She cooed to the girl, while gently rubbing her belly, and shooting Matt an annoyed look. "See, I told you, your big brother is a goof, didn't I?" She giggled in Kimmy's direction. "But, he's our goof, and we love him any way right?" Kira sighed.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 17:02

Kimmy stopped squirming around after she peed on Kari,"No I don't have to go potty anymore." She giggled as Kari called her big brother a goof,"I love my big brother." Kimmy sat still waiting for you to finish changing her since she was already getting antsy. She wasn't used to sitting still during a change for this long, she wanted to get up and run around like always."So what movie are we going to see big brother?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 17:25

"I love your big brother too." Kira assured the little girl as she tapped her on the nose before setting the soiled diaper aside once more as she cleaned Kimmy's front and privates off, before her bottom. And then slipped the clean Pamper under her bottom as Matt reached over, and took the soiled one to wrap it up. "I don't know, let me see what's playing." He smiled while Kira entertained his sister wile powdering her and tapping the clean diaper up.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 17:30

Kimmy jumped a little as the cold wipe touched her body. She was always interested in seeing little kid's movies since she was still a little kid. Kimmy was ready to run after you finished changing her since she wasn't use to staying still for so long. Well at least what seemed to her as a long time to be laying still. "Kari will you make my hair pretty before we go see the movie?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Sep - 17:02

"Of course I will sweetie." Kira smiled as she ran a finger along the inside of the legs of the diaper to make sure they were hugging kimmy's legs properly, and checked the fit of the diaper by inserting two hands in the front. "Alright let's go do you hair then." She smiled while going over to wash her hands, before heading upstairs to dress, and style Kimmy's hair.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 3:11

Kimmy blushed as you checked her diaper for snugness. She also held back her giggles as you tickled her legs. Kimmy walked with you up to her room excited to get all pretty."How are you going to do my hair Kira?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 3:07

"Well how would you like it? We could do it like mine and condition it and straighten it before combing it out so it's nice and shiny." Kira offered as she walked into the little girl's room to pick out some clothes as well. "Or we could do something a little different, is there something else you might like?" Kira said as she ran her hands through Kimmy's soft hair.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 12:40

"I don't know I want you to pick," Kimmy said as she rested her head on your shoulder. She loved having you around and she wished you could always be around since you were pretty much more of a mother to her than her actual mother. You were nicer and gave her the attention that she had always wanted from her mother, who always seemed to busy to give it to Kimmy."Kira I want to hang out with you all the time, you should marry my big brother!" Kimmy said not really understanding what she just proposed to Kira being to young to understand the gravity of getting married to someone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 0:39

"Okay, we'll just keep it simple then." Kira giggled as she opened her purse, and began sorting through different things to find her cosmetics kit. "Here we are.." She smiled while pulling out some sweet smelling hair products for use with dry hair that decreased frizz, and increased shine when water was added. "Okay just let me grab a few things." She said while going to the bathroom to retrieve a spray bottle, and a set of combs before returning to the freshly diapered girl's side. Kira raised an eyebrow at what Kimmy said, and giggled. "I love hanging out with you to, but getting married is like a level in a game. It takes a long time to reach that." She cooed, trying to put it in terms the five year old would understand.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 1:11

"Aw but I want you to be around all the time," Kimmy pouted as you started on her hair. She wanted you to live with them so she could have some sort of motherly figure in her life. Kimmy didn't know it but if she went to school still in diapers it wouldn't be very easy for her."Well can't you like use a cheat to make it go faster?" Kimmy asked knowing she heard her brother talk about using cheats on his video games.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 1:19

"I'd like that, but I can't always be here. I have school and other things to see to." Kira cooed as she sprayed Kimmy's hair down, feeling rather bad for the little girl that her mother wasn't always around. "Unfortunately, the game of life can't be cheated in. People who try typically don't win." Kira explained as she began to gently comb the hair product into the little girl's hair.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 1:23

"Fine I just wished you could be around here always." Kimmy pouted some more, she knew you couldn't be around but she just wished you could. She sat still as you did her hair which wasn't easy for her but she did it anyways. Her foot was still tapping the ground rapidly so she could get some of the energy out of her body.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 1:32

"I know, but you know I would if I could right?" Kira said softly as she pat the little girl in the head. "Almost done." She cooed while working a little more of the thin gel into Kimmy's hair. "This is nice cause it's quick." She smiled while switching over to a fine tooth comb and soft brush to give Kimmy's hair a glossy, straight look like her own.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 1:37

"Yeah I know don't worry," Kimmy said as you started to finish up with her hair. She started to fidget a little not able to hold still anymore. Kimmy heard some one coming up the stairs to her room knowing it was big brother. She was excited to hear what movie they were going to go see.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 1:39

"Alright..But I'll try to hang out more often. I'm mostly free for the next couple of days." Kira informed the little girl. "Now, why don't you go see what your big brother is up to before we get you dressed?" She cooed while standing the diapered girl up, and sending her on her way with a gentle pat on her diapered bottom.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 1:45

Kimmy did as she was told and took off like a small rocket. She came barreling down the stairs almost tripping a few times. She then skidded to a stop in front of her big brother."Hi big brother what movie are we going to see and do you like my hair?" She said as she bounced back and forth bubbling with energy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 1:50

Kira giggled as the little girl took off, and trailed after her at a walk. "Careful now." she called as she heard Kimmy going down the stairs.

Matt greeted the little girl with a smile, and scooped her up into his arms before answering. "Hey Kiddo, where's the fire?" He asked while bouncing her easily in his arms. "Well, there's a kids movie playing that looks good.." He replied as he only glanced at the rating, and the title was escaping him at the moment. "And yeah, it looks good, Kira does a good job huh?" Matt said as his girlfriend came into view at the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 1:55

"Yeah don't I look pretty?" Kimmy asked as you bounced her around. She looked up at Kira and smiled,"so now I have to get dressed though big brother." Kimmy said only being in a diaper and t-shirt. She knew she couldn't go to the movie that way nor did she want to though."Which one of you are going to help me get dressed?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 2:03

"You sure do!" He giggled while heading back up the steps with her in his arms. "I think we'll let Kira get you dressed..She's the one with the sense of style here, and big brother needs to finish getting your diaper bag packed up and get ready." He said while handing her off to Kira once more.

"That sounds like fun, let's find something pretty for you to wear huh?" Kira cooed as Matt came up the steps and took the little girl in her arms. "Do you wanna try going potty while we're out?" She asked while carrying Kimmy back to her room. Wanting to know because some outfits were easier to take off to use the toilet than others.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 2:06

"Umm sure if I can make it," Kimmy said since she never really made it to the toilet ever. She also wondered how that was going to work with her in a diaper."Kira how will I make it if I am in a diaper they don't slide on and off like my pull ups do." She didn't wear pull ups to often since she always ended up wetting or messing them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 2:18

"Okay, but it's alright if you don't." She reminded the little girl while carrying her over the her bed, and sitting her down gently before going over to the closet to look things over. "Well, we can just take it off by the potty, or we can change you into a pull-up now if you want." Kira offered as she came back over with a selection of outfits she figured would be easy to get on and off if they needed to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)    Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buisness Trip Babysitter (Private)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next