Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:11

" I'll let it slid but next time call me instead off threatening ok? " Halibel asked as she waits for Mila to finish her bottle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:14

"Yes mama." Mila sighed latching back onto the bottle. It didn;t take her long before she was finished. "That stuff is really good." she said hungrily while wiping her chin.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:38

" If you want a second bottle I can ready one. " Halibel offered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:40

"Yes, please." Mila said no doubt one bottle wasn't enough to fill up her belly.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:43

Halibel set Mila on the bed with a few toys and her pacifier before going off to ready a second bottle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:47

Mila sat on the bed watching Halibel leave. She popped her pacifier into her mouth and sucked while she looked over the toys. She picked up the stuffed lion, confused at first before noticing how soft it felt when she hugged. After a little more snuggling she moved on to batting a little ball around before spotting the rattle. She shook it a little but found the joy with it was very fleeting. What she did enjoy however was the teething ring. Halibel explained what it was in the shop and after removing her pacifier she found she thoroughly enjoyed chewing on the toy, letting her lioness like self out as she chewed showing off some of her sharper teeth in the back of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:50

Halibel giggled seeing this. she finished preparing the bottle and came back over. " having fun? " she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:53

Mila was on all fours with her butt in the air as she growled and chewed like an animal when Halibel came back in. She popped back up when she heard her "Oh, um yeah." she blushed dropping the teether from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:56

" thats good I'll be sure to get you more of theme. " Halibel said sitting down and patting her lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:00

"I'd like that." Mila said crawling over and plopping down heavily into Halibel's lap. She opened her mouth and hungrily attacked the liquid in the bottle draining it even faster than the last one.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:03

" slow down or you'll get a tummy ache. " Halibel warned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:05

Mila didn't listen and before she reached the last quarter of the bottle she let go of the nipple and clutched her tummy. "Ow!" she exclaimed wincing from the pain in her tummy.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:10

Halibel placed Mila over her shoulder and pats her back thinking it was gas build up in Milas tummy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:13

"Ow, h-huh?" Mila asked before a loud belch escaped her mouth. "Oh my. I'm so sorry my queen." she blushed covering her mouth and feeling a little spit up on her chin, obviously forgetting her new status as baby.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:16

" thats mama and its ok Mila. " Halibel giggled as she wiped off Milas face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:20

"Oh, uh right. Sorry mama, I'm still trying to get used to this." She said laying back into her arms, her tummy still hurt a little but she opened her mouth wanting to finish the bottle anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:22

Halibel placed the bottle to Milas lips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:25

Mila suckled the rest of the bottle wincing slightly from the tummy ache, but finishing the bottle all the same. "Yummy." she sighed holding her tummy again.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:26

Halibel snuggled with Mila. " I hate my mask..." Halibel suddenly said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:27

Mila snuggled right back. "Huh? Why?" she asked looking Halibel in the eyes while sucking her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:34

" Its......well its rather ugly. " Halibel sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:36

"No." Mila said snuggling close refusing to believe that Halibel had any imperfections. "Nothing about you is ugly." she said not exactly knowing what she meant when she called it ugly.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:42

Halibel giggled. " thanks Mila. " Halibel said hugging Mila.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:45

"I still have no idea why you would say such things." Mila hugged Halibe tightly burying her face into her chest.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:47

" hmmm I hate the fact it covers my mouth...." Halibel admits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: