Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 18:20

"Oh... Alright. Where would we get these?" Mila asked just as they arrived at the toy store to grab what they might need.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:25

Halibel opens a package of pacifiers and placed one in Milas mouth. " shhhhhh suckle your pacifier and let mama get what we need. " Halibel said soothingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:29

Mila looked down at the pacifier figuring that since Halibel was hilding it to her face she expected the dark skinned arrancar to put it in her mouth. "Ah!" she exclaimed before biting down on the nipple, suckling noisily while she followed Halibel watching her pick up various toys for her.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:41

" I was wondering. would you prefer white coloring for you crib and such or would you prefer some soft colors? " Halibel asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:45

"White." Mila said at first, mostly due to the fact that being an arrancar she was more accustomed to having things being that color. "But I guess we could use more colors." she said changing her mind for the sake of variety.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:46

" how about white with pink trim? " Halibel asked not realising Mila might not like pink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:49

Mila made a slight face at the pink, she didn't mind the color that much but she never liked it on her. "How about yellow instead of pink?" she asked taking her pacifier out to take clearly.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:59

" hmm sure. now were should have everything so lets go home and get you fed. " Halibel said opening a few gargantas. one was there way home. several female nurse like arrancars came from the others and carried everything to either be ajust for Milas size or carried to Halibels chamber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:04

"Yes, mis-mama." Mila said putting her pacifier back in and waddling into the gargantata with Halibel.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:12

once there Halibel quickly readied a bottle.

" hey Mila.....* snicker * " Apache said entering the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:16

Mila jumped when she heard Apache's voice. "Apatsi!" Mila lisped behind her pacifier turning to face her surprisingly taking a battle pose despite the fact that it showed off her diapers and plastic panties even more.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:20

" hey there calm down! " Apache said poking Milas nose teasingly. it was clear Apache hadn't taken you seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:22

Mila bit down on her pacifier and growled menacingly. Despite the fact she looked as she did she couldn't help but fall into her old habits with her fellow arrancar. "Waht are you doin here?" she growled not liking the way Apachi disregarded her.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:25

" hmmm I was only hear to give a message but now I think I'll tease you. " Apache retorts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:31

"you bedder not." Mila warned, Of course there wasn't all that much she could do, she didn't have her zanpaktou and the diapers hed back her mobility. Although she was curious about the message. "Is the message for me or mama?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:36

" heh Mama huh? actually for you both. " Apache said. " Mila time to eat. " Halibel said sitting on there bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:39

Mila blushed at Apachi's teasing. She was about to retort when Halibel came back in. "Yes mama." she said before going over to Halibel and blushing before sitting down into her lap. She let Halibel take her pacifier out for her before starting to suckle from the bottle looking away from Apachi embarrassed that she was watching.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:42

" ......hmmm anyway Lord Aizeh said you both had permission to alter any of the spair chambers into a new room as well as altering your arrancar outfits as you see fit. " Apache said turning around getting ready to leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:45

Mila listened figuring it was good news to here they were able to change the room however they saw fit. She sighed after Apache left snuggling closer to Halibel while she fed.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:49

" something wrong Mila? " Halibel asked as she held the bottle in place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:51

Mila shook her head. She took a break from the bottle to speak "I was just embarrassed when Apache was here." she said "She started to tease me when you weren't here." she said basically telling on her fellow fracionnés.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:58

" I see. would you like me to punish her accordingly? " Halibel asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:00

"No, I mean she didn't tease me that badly... and I did kind of threaten her." Mila said unfortunately wishing she hadn't just said that so Apache might get some sort of punishment.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:02

" oh? were you bad or just startled? " Halibel asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:05

"Um... startled." Mila said not sounding very convincing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: