Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 22:41

"Yeah..." Loly said "What about it?"

Sun-sun relaxed in the tub.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 22:52

" Sun Sun doesn't function well in the cold. if it gets to cold out she actually gets very sick. it could theoretically kill her. " Appachi said

Halibel washed Sun Sun from top to bottom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:01

"Okay..." Loly sighed laying down.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:09

Appachi tickled Lolys feet.

" hmm that should do it. now Sun Sun im going to diaper you until the temperature fixes it self understand? " Halibel asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:14

"H-hey!" Loly kicked her feet "Stop that!"

"What?" Sun-sun swallowed she didn't want to give Appaci the luxury of her being diapered too.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:21

" oh your no fun. " Appachi said

" just until the temperature fixes it self. after that you don't have to. " Halibel explained
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:25

"Sorry... I'm actually getting tired again." Loly said noticing that everyone else seemed to be napping.

"A-alright. I guess that's okay." Sun-sun said getting support from Halibel to get out of the tub.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:33

Appachi gestured to the others. " lets join them. " she said.

Halibel tried off Sun Sun before fetching a diaper and feety pjs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:37

"Alright." Loly said getting up and laying beside Menoly.

Sun-sun blushed deep red when Halibel came back with the diaper. "Am I gonna be one of your babies too?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:45

Appachi cuddled with Mila.

" no no......though you would look adorable. I need help caring for them. but If you want to try it we can. " Halibel explained
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:57

"Well, I have been feeling left out." Sun-sun muttered cryptically following Halibel tot he changing table and glancing at the napping girls.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:00

" hmmm I see. well maby I'll ask Cirruci or Nel(grown up) to help me and you can join them as maby say the "youngest" ? " Halibel explained placing Sun Sun on the changing table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:04

"Me... youngest?" Sun-sun blushed. "Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:08

" or you could be the eldest and wear pull up's. " Halibel said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:21

"I guess youngest is fine. But I think Mila will be upset." Sun-sun giggled slightly as Mila was the one who was most comfortable as a baby.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:30

" actually I bet she'd be thrilled to have a baby sister. " Halibel said as she diapers Sun Sun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:31

"What about Appaci?" Sun-sun asked knowing she was her responsibility until now.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:38

" well shes adapted well. I think you'll all stay wity me. I just have to Ask Cirruci or Nel to lend a hand. " Halibel said as she dressed Sun Sun in a fuzzy warm footy sleeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:43

"Okay." Sun-sun said rubbing her arms, glad to be warm again. She then moved her hands down and rubbed her padded bottom. "It's soft." she smiled liking the feeling of the diaper.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:47

" there asleep so it gives me to to pamper my newest lil girl. " Halibel said lifting Sun Sun up. " I bet your thirsty. " Halibel cooed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:48

Sun-sun blushed. "Uh yeah." she said wondering what Halibel had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:55

" theoretically our bodies should be able to bear children me being a exception so I had Szyle examine me. turn's out with the right kind of stimulant medication any female arrancar can produce breast milk as well. interesting tid bit of information don't you think? " Halibel asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 1:07

"Wait are you saying that you?" Sun-sun blushed "But doesn't your mask cover that part?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 1:18

" true. but My mask can actually be taken apart a bit more then most...but them more of It i take off the weaker my body gets. a example would be If I kept my face piece off and removed my collar bone piece. If i did that Id likely be too weak to fight. " Halibel explained
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 1:27

"Oh okay." Sun-sun said understanding her point now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: