Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:13

" oh? Lillinet actually wet her self? " Halibel asked. as she headed out to them. " so who's the one stinking up the place? " Halibel asked jokingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:15

"It seems she did." Sun-sun said watching Halibel leave the room.

Loly, Menoly, and Lilynette all pointed their fingers at Mila.

"It's not me." Mila denied making a pouty face and crossing her arms, even though it was clear she reeked.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:18

" Mila come hear. " Halibel said opening the gate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:23

Mila whimpered and crawled out of the play area her messy diaper sagging heavily behind her. She preferred to crawl because it reminded her of when she was just a lion hollow.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:30

" Lillinet you come hear as well. " Halibel said picking Mila up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:33

"Okay." Lilynette blushed walking through the gate and following Halibel.

Mila cuddled with Halibel as she was carried. "I made poopy mommy." she said finally admitting to causing the stink.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:36

" really and hear I thought it was meloy. " Halibel joked as she carried/lead the girls to the changing table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:39

Mila giggled while she was laid down. She squirmed her way of letting Halibel know she wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:46

Halibel tickled Mila's sides vigorously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:47

Mila giggled loudly and kicked her feet about like a baby. "That tickles." she squealed reaching around to find the toys that were usually kept near the table.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:56

Halibel smiled before untaping Milas soiled diaper. " so Lillinet....your first wetting. howed it feel? " Halibel asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:07

"My first awake wetting." Lilynette corrected reminding her of the first time she wore a diaper and ended up wetting in her sleep. "It's alright though, I mean I guess." she said watching Mila jingle plastic keys before putting them in her mouth and chewing on them.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:12

" Mila if you want to chew as for your ring. " Halibel corrected Mila. the room was actually getting colder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:16

"Sowwy." Mila said taking the keys out of her mouth. "CanI hab my ring?" she sneezed from the cold while Lilynette shivered.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:19

Halibel handed Mila her ring. " Sun Sun are you ok? " Halibel called out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:28

"Y-yes." Sun-sun shivered coming into the room. "J-just cold." she whimpered still rubbing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:34

Halibel finished the change and set Mila down. " Sun Sun lets get you in some warmer clothing. " Halibel said. " Lillinet can you wait on the changing table for a sec? " Halibel asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:37

"Me-warmer clothes?" Sun-sun asked following Halibel.

"Alright." Lilynette nodded patting Mila on the head as the bigger girl sat down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:44

" I have som sweaters and what not. or you could use one of Mila's footy sleepers there ver warm according to Mila. " Halibel said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:54

"I'd say your sweaters but this is too cold." Sun-sun shivered as they made there way to the closet. "Wait." she stopped hunched over herself. "Ah!" she exclaimed as pee began to trickle down and make a puddle under her feet. "Hrungh." she groaned as she messed herself as well.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:58

" hmmh....I new you didn't function well in the cold. lets get you in a warm bath before anything else. " Halibel said helping Sun Sun up.

Appachi actually changed Lillinet. " ok I think we should all take a nap so were not in there way. " Appachi said hoping the girls would agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 3:01

"This is humiliating." she groaned feeling the mess in her panties.

"Okay." Lillyette said "Can I sleep with Starrk though?" she asked pointing at the still sleeping male espada.

"Uh huh." Mila rubbed her eyes drooling slightly.

Menoly nodded her head as well, but Loly crossed her arms. "I just got up from a nap!" she complained shaking her black pigtails.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 3:08

" sure but get some covers. Melony you and Mila go nap with the stuffed animals it keep you warm. " Appachi said before turning to Loly. " we can't get in there way ok? " Appachi said as she placed a paci in Loly's mouth and begin keeping Loly company.

" I know. " Halibel said as she ran the bath water and help's undress and clean Sun Sun up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 3:12

Lilynette nodded grabbing a blankie and going over to lay with Starrk.

"Okay." Melony said taking Mila, who was already falling asleep and leading her back to the stuffed animals. Mila fell asleep first laying on top of the blonde girl and sucking her thumb.

"In whose way?" Loly pouted not sure what was going on. "And who made you boss?" she added.

Sun-sun winced as she was stripped before getting into the tub and letting Halibel wash her.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 22:10

" you could tell Sun Sun wasn't doing well right? " Appachi asked.

Halibel was gentle but thorough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: