Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:27

Isumi started whining when she put the bib on her,but sighed and hesitantely opened her mouth."A-ahhhh"
Back to top Go down
https://teatime.forumotion.com
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:07

Samantha smiled and moved the fork into Isumis mouth, allowing her to take the bite. "Do you like it baby?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:24

She smiled and nodded,chewing on it."It gud,but it t-taste kind of funny..."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:51

"I mixed in a special ingredient into the sauce..." The redhead answered, getting another bite ready. "It's good for you, and I figured my baby girl needed her nutrition." She answered, half telling the truth. Luckily, the laxatives taste wasn't extremely obvious.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:52

"W-well what's the special ingredient...?"She asked curiously,opening her mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:39

"Oh, it's a rare spice." Samantha said again, sounding completely like she was tellig the truth. She continued to feed the diapered girl, hoping that her curiosity had been satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:41

"Alright,I g-guess you want to keep it secret...."She muttered,finishing that bite and opening her mouth for more.

By the end of the meal she had managed to get some on her bib but she didn't notice her need to go poopy."th-thank you mommy."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:52

Samantha smiled and untied her bib. "Of course baby girl." She replied, untying the messy bib and lifting the diapered girl out of her highchair, holding her relaxingly in her arms. "My little girl is a really messy eater, isn't she? I say we get you into a bath soon!" The busty woman cooed down to the girl cradled in her arms, waiting for her to mess her diaper. She knew it couldn t be long now.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:55

She blushed."th-that was you're fault for spilling it on me..."She murmured,just now noticing that she had to go poopy,but to late,as she began crying when the stinky load filled the seat of her diaper and caused her to stink.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 2:03

"Awww, did my baby girl make a stinky?" She cooed down at the girl, walking upstairs towards the bathroom and soothingly rocking the messy-diapered Isumi in her arms. "Don't worry dear, mommy will get you cleaned up right away!"
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 2:08

She looked at her angrily,tears still rolling down her cheeks."W-what was it you put in the pasta...?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 22:27

Samantha sighed. "Baby girl, when are you going to realize I'm not doing any of this?" She said convincingly, walking up the stairs with the diapered girl in her arms. "I know its hard to accept, but You just can't control yourself. Why do you think I put you back in diapers dear?" She lied like a true executive, making everything sound like she was speaking from the heart.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 12:44

(sorry for my lack of activity ^^; my brother broke his leg skiing and alot of other stuff has happened.)

She just pouted and buried her face in her chest,crying.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 19:15

"It's okay little one, mommy's here..." She cooed soothingly, stroking her soft, blue hair as she carried her into the bathroom, gently laying the diapered girl on a changing mat.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 1:03

"I d-don't want to be here,even with mommy,I j-just want to go home!"She screamed,starting to bawl.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 1:24

The busty redhead let out a small sigh, taking out the girls pacifier and quickly plopping it in her mouth, tying the lace around her head. "That dirty diaper is really making you cranky little one. But don't worry, mommy will clean you up right away. A nice warm bath is just what you need..." Samantha stated, hoping sucking on the paci would help calm her down as she untaped the heavily soiled soiled diaper, revealing the huge mess.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Feb - 20:42

She sat there and pouted at her angrily the whole time,tears running down her dark red cheeks as she sucked on the pacifier.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Feb - 4:43

Samantha Removed the heavily soiled diaper out from under her bottom, quickly disposing of it. Then, she lifted the girl into the tub off soothing, warm water, drying her tears. She let Isumi keep sucking in her Paci, thinking it would help calm her.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Feb - 23:43

She managed to calm down completely once placed in the bath,sniffling and rubbing her eyes as she sucked on the pacifier.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 2:16

"There we go...." Samantha cooed to her softly, begging to gently wet down the girl sucking on the paci. "Just relax and enjoy the bath sweetie..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)   The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Loyal Maids (Private for Me and Isumi)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2