Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

genetic angel ( private )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:31

" ......I think....so.." Lo said still having issues breathing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:35

"Um would you like to go to the toilet?" Miharu asked while Aki tried to stabilize the girl's breathing.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:49

" would she even make it there on time? " Mui asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:52

"Good point." Miahru sighed. "Hey Lo." she whispered rubbing her back to help. "Just go,it's fine Aki was going to change you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:03

Lo blush but after a bit there was a timid grunt and the back of her pull up bulges a bit as she fills her pull up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:05

"There that's better isn't it?" she asked trying to ignore the smell as she helped Lo lay on her back to be changed. "Aki's going to change you this time, is that okay?" she asked wondering if the girl was comfortable with more people than just herself.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:07

" I don't mind. " Lo said. there was a red flag however, Lo messed her self rather easily so maby her bladder control wasn't the only control issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:12

"Okay." Aki said beginning to tear at the sides of her pull up. "I think she might need more protection." the medic said simply beginning to wipe the girl clean before powdering her and taping her snuggly in a think diaper.

"Really?" Miharu sighed realizing she would have to pick up another package of diapers in the stock room.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:29

" why? " Lo asked not understanding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:35

"Well the feeling seemed to overcome you very suddenly, and it didn't take very long for you to expel the waste." Aki explained throwing away the dirty pull up. "It's okay though lots of AH's go through this early after waking up."

"It's okay if you wear diapers now, right Lo?" Miharu asked checking the girl's feelings and willing to talk her into it if it meant less accidents for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:37

".......I guess.." Lo said letting out a few painful coughs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:41

"See, it's okay." Miharu said rubbing her back. "Do you wanna head back to my room, and rest?" she asked grabbing one of the dresses she had brought for her to put on.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:46

" yes please...." Lo said trying to get up a bit to quickly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:50

"Careful." Miharu said gently before pulling the dress over the girl's head. "You're still al ittle hurt, so you're going to need to rest for awhile." she said as she picked her up into her arms bidding farewell to Aki and Mui and heading back towards her quarters.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:59

" im thirty Miharu. " Lo said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:02

"Hmmm?" Miahru asked looking down at the girl in her arms. "Would you like some water? I have some back in my quarters." she said opening the door and laying her down on the bed. She quickly pulled a water bottle out of the fridge and handing it to her, helping her sit up with a pillow supporting her.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:03

Lo undid the lid and drank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:08

"careful not to spill." Miharu said brushing Lo's hair and going over to the pull out sofa and opening it up to reveal the mattress that was hidden. "Do you want anything else?" she asked while dressign the other mattress so she could sleep in it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 2:43

" hmmhmm cakes. " Lo said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 2:48

"Uh I don't think I have any in here, but I can go grab a few for you." Miharu offered after finding nothing in her mini fridge, she would probably have to bring some more food back.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 2:54

" Please? " Lo asked with puppy eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 2:57

"Alright, but you stay here and rest." she said ruffling Lo's hair. "I'll be back in a bit, kay?" she said turning and heading out to get some groceries, laughing at the fact that Lo had figured out how to use puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 2:59

" yo...." Kira said as she turned the corner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 3:03

"Hi." Miharu waved seeing Kira. "Sleep well?" she asked remembering how Kira had passed out last night.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 3:08

" define well...." Kira joked looking sleep deprived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

genetic angel ( private )
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next