Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

genetic angel ( private )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:38

Miharu rushed to Lo and began checking her vitals and to see if she was still breathing.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:41

Lo had the wind knocked right out of her and had at least 3 cracked ribs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:45

"She broke a few ribs." Miharu said feeling that area "But she'll be fine." she said helping the girl to start breathing again.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:53

" hmm shes tough but lacks experience. " Mui said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:55

"That's where i hoped you'd come in." Miharu said "She needs help with controlling herself." She said beginning to remove the girl's pants slightly to check her pull up.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:59

Lo was soaked light dou to the impact. " I can try......hmmm pull up's huh? " Mui noted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:02

"Wet." Miharu mumbled pulling the girl's pants back on. She jumped when she realized that Mui was watching. "Uh, yeah she has some control issues." she explained helping Lo up into her arms. "Let's get her patched up."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:04

" meh shes a kid they usually all do at some point. " Mui retorted as she helped carry Lo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:08

"Did you?" Miharu asked curiously. Since Kira's admittance of bed wetting she kind of felt embarrassed she didn't know all that much about her friends when they were kids.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:09

" I...don't remember anything before i was 15...." Mui admits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:12

"Oh right." Miaharu winced. "Man I've been insensitive these past few days." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:22

" I did now you knew that..." Mui said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:25

"I know, just wasn't thinking." Miharu said "Let's take her to Aki, she'll know how to treat her." she said picikng up the slack on her end.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 12:01

Mui nodded her head and the two walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 13:07

Aki was currently working in her room when Miharu and Mui arrived.

"What's going on?" Aki asked looking down at the injured girl they were carrying.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:07

" shes got broken ribs. " Mui said simply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:11

"And how did they break?" Aki sighed gesturing for them to begin removing Lo's shirt.

"Uh sparring bot." Miharu said beginning to remove Lo's top.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:19

Lo's body suit had to come off completely. after which she was left in her bra and wet pull up. her ribs were black and blue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:25

"Oh, that doesn't look very good." Aki said examining the girl's chest. "and neither does that" she gestured at the wet pull up.

"Yeah uh she has control issues." Miharu coughed "I could go get her a clean pair if she'll need it." she said.

"Let's worry about her ribs first." Aki said fixing her glasses. "Mui can you grab the med kit?" she asked pointing towards a cupboard right next to the musician.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:46

Mui nodded and grabbed said kit and returned with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:50

"Alright hold her so that I can set her bones." Aki said while Miharu tightly held Lo down. Taking out an odd syringe she inserted it into each individual broken rib. "This will restore her bones, but they'll be very brittle for a few days, so no more training." she explained while pulling out some bandages to wrap around her chest. "Makes sure she changes this bandages she said while Miharu sat Lo up to make wrapping her chest easier.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:02

Lo had been quite the whole time but blushed when her tummy gave a ominous gurgle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:07

"Oh, sounds like you're hungry again." Miharu laughed. "We'll get lunch after you get patched up."

"and changed." Aki said finihsing up the wrappings and gently pushing Lo back down. She moved towards another cupboard and pulled out a diaper and changing supplies. "Sorry I don't keep pull ups." she said unfolding the diaper, Lo no doubt would recognize it was the same kind as Miharu was wearing that morning.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:21

"....I actually don't think that she hungry.." Mui warns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:25

"Huh, wait do you mean?" Miharu asked letting Lo go for the moment. "Lo do you need to go to the bathroom?" she asked wondering if Lo could recognize the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

genetic angel ( private )
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next