Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

genetic angel ( private )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:38

" I admit I wet slightly. " Lo said getting the combat suit on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:45

"Well, would you like to change before you get in that?" she asked marking up that it would be wise to let Lo keep using pull ups.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:46

" do you have any with you? " Lo asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:51

"Well not on hand but the packages are kept here." Miharu said going over and finding another package."Do you want my help?" she asked ripping open a pack and pulling out one pull up.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:03

" If you would? " Lo asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:07

miharu giggled "Alright." she said quickly grabbing a box of wipes as well, 'I should probably take these too.' she thought as she opened it up and set it, and the clean pull up on the ground. Crouching in front of Lo she tore the sides of the pull up and rolled it up, leaving it to the side to throw away later. She then took out some wipes and began cleaning the girl up. "Alright, step in." she said holding out the fresh pair in front of Lo.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:11

Lo did just that whilst tieing her hait back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:19

"There." Miharu said smacking Lo's behind playfully. She picked up the used wipes and pull up and tossed them while Lo got dressed.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:20

once Lo was dressed she looked so different and seemed colder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:22

"Wow!" Miharu laughed at how different Lo looked. "You all set?" she asked ready to head out and meet miu.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:27

Lo nodded and follows Miharu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:32

"Here we are." Miharu announced their presence as she entered the sparring room looking to see if Miu was already there.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:41

Mui was standing in front of five sparring bots. " just a warning there set to Lv 7. " Mui said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:45

"I'm sure she can handle it." Miharu said standing beside Mui and telling her to turn them on.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:52

Mui switched them on and they surrounded Lo. "........." Lo took a deep breath. one attacked with a flurry of punches in which Lo side steps each one before using a palm strike to break the units chest by hitting it wear the right 5 rib would be " hmmm she found that units weak stop easily enough. " Mui said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:55

"She did say she was a recent model." Miahru laughed amazed at Lo, the girl he was so naive back in her room, was this capable at combat. "Good job, Lo!" she cheered.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:00

a second burlyer unit attacked from behind with a hammer drop style punch. Lo quickly steps aside as the fist smashes the ground. " hmm wonder how she'll handle Yama #2...." Mui said out loud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:06

Miaharu giggled at the nickname of the machine. "I think Kira would love trying to go toe-to-toe with that thing, after the way Yama chewed her out yesterday." she laughed watching Lo continue to evade the bot.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:09

Lo stayed on the defensive as she looked for a weak point. maby it was because this was her first fight but regardless of the fact she was looking she never noticed it bad left knee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:11

Miharu waited awhile to see of Lo could figure it out for herself. "Should I tell her?" she asked Mui wanting to give the girl some help.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:19

" hmmm hold on a bit. " Mui said.

the unit went on the attack again this time with a backhand. Lo ducks intime to avoid the destructive blow. how ever as the unit regains its balance its knee caved a bit catching Lo's attention. Lo used a near by steel pipe to pierce the weakened knee and destroy the gear work leaving the unit half as mobile as its already hulky body was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:21

"I guess I should have trusted her." Miharu said watching the burly bot begin to slow down.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:26

" yes but if it does connect a hit....." Mui warns.

Lo used the same pipe to attack the bulky bots sides. it was working untill the bot slammed its elbo into Lo's stomach. Los eyes widened as the air escaped her lungs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:31

"Oh!" Miharu gasped watching Lo fall. She turned to Mui giving her a look that meant they needed to help her.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:33

Mui turned the bots off so Miharu could help Lo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: genetic angel ( private )   genetic angel ( private ) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

genetic angel ( private )
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next