Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 14:26

Tara smiled "You don't have anymore Ms Eva I'm going to be a fair boss to you." as she wheeled herself out the lab with the babyfat serum. Sarah smiled "I'm fine whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 14:30

Minatsuki smiled as she cradled Sarah. "We're free now. Everyone's been returned to normal except mee and you, Tara's Head Maid, Mikoto and the Brat have been shrunk to dolls for me, and I'm reunited with my mommy." she said as she handed Sarah to her mommy as Kaoru held her in the crook of her arm with a hand supporting her bottom.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 16:23

Sarah smiled "Thats good so what will happen to me?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 16:26

Minatsuki frowned sadly as she watched Sarah sitting in her mother's hand. "Mikoto smashed the reversal serum, so you and me are stuck like this."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 16:47

Sarah frowned " I see" as Tara returned with the babyfat serum.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 16:52

Minatsuki smiled at Tara. "Hi Tawa!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 17:06

Tara smiled "Hey kiddo ready for the babyfat serum?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 17:07

Minatsuki nodded as she was sat on Tara's lap while Kaoru doted on Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 20:32

Tara smiled as she injected Minatsuki with the babyfat serum.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 20:36

Minatsuki whined slightly as her body fattened up slightly and the fat making her breasts moved elsewhere, till she had the cutely chubby appearance of a smal long-haired 1 year old and filled her diaper out better. "I gots no mow boobies Tawa."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 20:52

Tara smiled "And a very stinky diapee.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 20:58

Minatsuki blushed, having not noticed she had messed her diaper earlier, before turning to see what her mommy was doing with 12 inch tall sarah.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 21:04

Kaoru was currently changing sarahs diaper as Tara smiled "Alright little one lets get you cleaned up
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 21:06

(I'd like to see more interaction between Sarah and Kaoru)

Minatsuki blushed as she was laid on a table and her diaper opened, showing her poop coverd, chubby bottom.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 23:27

( It gets pretty boring having a conversation with myself ) Sarah cooed as she was cleaned up and changed into a fresh diaper as the doll sized girl hugged Kaoru. Tara smiled as she wiped Minatsukis bottom clean "I think Yukas diapees will fit you perfectly and her nursery will be yours now.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 23:42

Minatsuki smiled at the thought of having a nice nursery. "Can we make Sawah a nice Nuwsewy?" She said as she was laid on a new diaper, which was too big for her. SHe'd need newborn diapers
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 0:07

Tara smiled "Of course, but first things first we need to get you some new diapees."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 0:15

Minatsuki smiled. "I dun mind da doww diapees fow now." She said as she held Sarah after her mother took over her diapering. "So Sawah, 'ou otay being wittle?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 8:27

Sarah shrugged "Yeah i'm okay with it although it'll be hard getting around." as Kaoru taped a doll diaper on Minatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 13:04

Minatsuki smiled before she saw YUka and Mikoto being brouught in by Eva. "Miss Mina's Dollies." Eva said.

Minastuki smiled as she sat up, all by herself, for the first time since losing her mobility.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 16:26

Kaoru smiled "What do you say to Ms Eva Minatsuki?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 16:31

Minatsuki smiled as she grabbed Yuka gently. "Tankies Ms. Eba." SHe lisped as she started to strip yuka as she gave Mikoto to Sarah. "Hewe a dowwie fow 'ou sawah." She said as she grabbed one of sarah's doll diapers
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 16:48

Sarah smirked as she took Mikoto "Thanks Minatsuki" as she began stripping her as she squirmed abit. Yuka whimpered as she was stripped
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 16:52

Minatsuki smiled as she taped on one of Sarah's thicker diapers, one that would force Yuka to crawl, but wouldn't degenerate her mobility, before looking up at her mommy. "Mommy, Wha kinda cwoves do we gots fow yuka and Sawah?" she smiled as she watched Sarah forcing Mikoto into a large diaper.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 17:01

Kaoru smiled "Well we got baby clothes for Yuka and little girl ones for Sarah."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next