Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 0:33

((This is a private RP for me and NYX. Please do not post here if your name is not listed. Thank you.))

Kassidy Westmore stepped outside of her father's limousine and took a breath of fresh air. "Aaaahhhh....Campus is just as beautiful as I remember..." The scarlet-haired young woman said to herself with a grin; slinging her purse Alger her shoulder and walking towards the bustling center of students returnignnfrom summer break.
The College itself was named Northside Institute, a somewhat prestigious university that was known for its great academics and business school; the latter of which Kassidy (Or Kassy as her friends called her) was taking advantage of. The young woman seemed to be a financial genius, following in her father's footsteps. Needless to say her family was quite well-off; in fact, her father had was an alumni of the college, and had donated vast sums of money to the school. Thus, the largest and arguably the most beautiful dorm on campus was named Westmore Hall. And Kassy, not surpringly, had a room there.

As three muscular men unloaded and carried all her baggage out of the limo and hurried it up to her room, the 21 year-old woman took her time walking up. This was her third year here, and Kassy had planned out something for a while now that she finally had secretly worked up the recources to accomplish. Plus, with a little bit of paying off the rooming comittee, she had made sure a freshman would be sharing her dorm with her this year...
The rich girl smiled foxily. "I'm going to have fun this year..." She giggled to herself, walking up the steps into the beautiful building.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 0:46

Sora Heartly yawned as she walked up to her dormitory bedroom's door. " hmmm 217 A....yeah this is the place.." She said as shen entered. Sora looked around the room.
" hmm kinda fancy......hmm looks like im the only one hear. " she said as she dropped her bags and boxes by a bed. Sora sighed. " ok lets see..." She said taking out her cell. " Hmmm no missed call's.......well that figures. " she mumbled as she entered the bathroom to pee.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 1:06

Kassy strode down the hallway, not needing a reminder in where her room was. During her freshman year, she had decided she loved the nice central location, and the view out the window was beautiful in her opinion. Daddy just had to pull a few strings and the room was hers for as long as she liked. "Let's see...215...216...217!" She said to herself, opening up the door and walking in.
The dorm room itself was quite nice for...well, a college dorm. It had a nice little kitchen area, a nice living-room type space with an HD Television, a clean bathroom, two bedrooms, and one empty room that most students just used for storage. But the scarlet-haired girl had a far different use in mind for it...
After examining the room for a few moments, Kassidy realized the bathroom light was on and the door was locked. That meant her roomie had arrived! Almost giddy with anticipation of what the lucky girl would look like, the rich girl sat down on the couch and causally watched the door, pouring herself a glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 1:15

After a few moments Sora exited the bathroom. " oh.....ummm hello.........ahhh an't ya a bit older then me? you sure you have the right dorm? " Sora asked as she headed to her bed to begin unpacking. "( wow shes pretty.....and rich by the looks of her......hmmmm whats with the giddy look in her eyes.....) " Sora thought to her self as she unpacked her clothing and such.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 1:22

Kassy instantly grinned when's she saw Sora come out of the bathroom. This girl was perfect. Young, cute, and a little on the smaller side... This was going to be fun...
"No, I assure you we're both in the correct place. This dorm is open to students of all grades. You must be new on campus..." The older girl replied with a smile, standing up and casually following Sora into her room. "I'm Kassy by the way. Kassidy Westmore. What's your name cutie?" She asked playfully, taking another sip of the red wine. Naturally, alchohol wasn't allowed in most cases, especially when rooming with someone under the legal drinking age. But being the daughter of one of the school's main contributors had it's perks...
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyFri 20 Jul - 1:29

" I'm Sora Heartly...........wait WESTMORE?!! " Sora yelps in shock. " your dad damn near owns this city and you come to THIS school? " Sora asked a bit dumb founded. " I mean you could easily get into much more exclusive schools so why hear? " Sora asked eyeing the wine.Sora had had wine before and she quickly found out she was a light weight drinker.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptySat 21 Jul - 10:44

Kassy giggled and took another drink. "I know. But still, I just love this campus. They have an excellent business program, the school is well-kept and funded, and I can get away with pretty much anything here..." She replied, thinking of another another perk. 'And there's plenty of cute girls here...' She added in her mind, smiling to herself at the thought.
She noticed the younger girl was eyeing her wineglass. The rich girl giggled again. "Oh, do you want something to drink?" The redhead asked with a grin, suddenly, but gently taking Sora's hand and taking her out to the mini bar in the kitchenette. She soon pulled out another glass and began to fill it with the same red wine she was drinking. It was strong stuff, but Kassy had learned that she was oddly good at holding her alchohol.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptySat 21 Jul - 11:22

" hmm I admit its a nice set up for sure. so ummm what kinda things are you into? any hobbies? " Sora asked as she was served her drink. all it took was that one glass and it was clear she was getting drumk so a second glass would likely render Sora out of it.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptySat 21 Jul - 11:33

The rich girl hid a smirk, seeing how easily her room mate was getting drunk. This would be easier than she thought... "Well, I love horseback riding, golfing, and, believe it or not, taking care of children." She answered, nonchalantly pouring a little more wine for Sora. "Are you okay? You're looking a little tipsy there cutie."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyTue 24 Jul - 16:39

" oh horses? ummm Yeah Im fine why? " Sora asked as she sipped down her wine. she blinked and squinted. " hery you.....why are you im my ouse..." Sora babbled out in a drunken sler. it wa amusing to see in all honesty. Sora then got all red in the cheeks. " mhmmhmm.." she snikered.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyTue 24 Jul - 18:49

Kassy had to hold in her giggles as the obviously drunk freshman rambled on and blushed. Sora was so adorable; she was going to be absolutely perfect for the 'postion' the rich girl was planning for her.
"Well then sweetie, if you're fine, then how about we spice things up abit, shall we." She cooed, putting away the wine they had been drinking and pulled out a fancy-looking bottle. "Vintage 1962 Rosemary Wine, from my grandfather's personal winery. This is strong stuff..." Kassidy explained, pouring the two of them a little bit each. "If you say you can hold your alcohol, I bet you pass out after drinking this tiny bit of it. If you drink it down and are still standing, I'll pay your full college tuition and costs. Easy. But if you pass out, you have to do whatever I say for a week, okay babe?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyTue 24 Jul - 23:56

" hmhmm well.........Ok I'm in. " Sora said. she was confidant enough that she would at least stay awake sure shed have a hell of a hangover but it would be worth it. " set me up beautiful....hea I mean roomie!!! " Sora quickly correcting her self hoping to god you didn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyWed 25 Jul - 16:06

The older girl rasied an eyebrow curiously, but grinned and handed Sora one of the glasses. 'This is going to be fun...' The redhead thought to herself with a soft giggle, raising her own glass and drinking down the aged wine inside. It was delicous, but as she had said, very strong. Even Kassy, who was extremely good at holding her alcohol, could tell it was starting to get to her head. 'Wow...' The rich girl thought to herself, regaining her composure. She then glanced at Sora, gesturing for the cute young woman to drink hers.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyThu 26 Jul - 23:18

Sora down's hers and after a few moments she was stumbling all over her self. though she tried her best she passed out on her bed after 45 minutes. after 2 hours passed she was still asleep and it was such a heavy sleep she didn't notice she was wetting her self though you quite clearly did notice.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyFri 27 Jul - 18:34

The rich girl smiled. "I win..." She cooed softly, standing over the girl asleep in her now urine soaked, bed. "Aww, looks like you had a little accident...Maybe this'll all be for your own good after all..." Kassy giggled, bending down and gently picking the tounger girl up. It was no easy feat, considering Kassidy wasn't exactly a wieghtlifter. But Sora was light enough so she could carry the passed-out girl out of her room and towards the 'storage room', which she had repurposed...
Opening the door and walking in, she smiled at the nursery that stood before her. She had pad several room-designers and carpetenters under the table to get this room built. It looked just like a real baby nursery, with pretty light-pink walls and white carpet; complete with everyone one would need to take care of a baby. There was a playpen, crib, changing table, and even a big rocking hair int he corner. The the thing was, they were all adult-sized.
"Aww, you must be so uncomfy in those wet clothes little one. Here, let me help..." The rich girl cooed, laying Sora down on the changing table and gently pulling off all her clothes, so that her roommate was now passed out and naked. "Hmm...Very nice..." Kassy admitted, glancing over Sora's nude body. "But we can't have you laying around nakies can we? You might have another accident again. Don't worry, Mommy Kassy has just this thing for you..."
She then proceeded to pull out a puffy, white, babyish adult diaper out from under the changing table. The older girl had had these diapers custom made to look as babyish and cute as possible, while thick and soft enough to be comfy to wear. It looked just like a cartoonishly oversized baby diaper, complete with a single, large tape on both sides, and childish prints.
Raising Sora's bottom up, she slid the diaper under her and pulled out a shaker of baby powder. After applying a generous amount and gently rubbing it in, she snugly fastened the diaper shut and examined her handiwork. Trying to contain her squeal, the rich girl could barely beleive how adorable Sora looked. "There, all better..." She cooed with a giggle, walking over to the closet and opening it up to reveal an entire wardrobe of adult baby clothes. Pulling out a pink baby bonnet and a matching pair of baby mittens and baby booties, she got the passed-out girl dressed and tossed Sora's old clothes into the trash. Then, she lifted the babyfied girl back up again and lowered her back down into the adult crib. "Sweet dreams baby...Mommy will be back when you wake up to explain everything. Oh, and..." She she giggled, pulling out her cellphone and takinf several pictures beofre walking out of the room, closing the door behind her and leaving Sora asleep in the crib.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyTue 31 Jul - 2:27

If there was one thing Sora was known for it was her heavy sleeping. throughout everything she didn't even move. the moment her body was rested on the crib bedding she curled up. she slept for 5 hours before finally waking up. at first she didn't notice anything but when she went to rub her eyes.." huh....what are these...mittens? huh what the! " She asked as she became fully aware of how she was dressed and were she was. within moments the silence was broken. " WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON!!! " Sora screamed.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyTue 31 Jul - 5:01

Kassy had taken the time to unpack her things and stock up the 'nursery' with all the diapers and other baby items she had had shipped there with her luggage. She had just sat down to read a book when she heard the yelling.
Smiling to herself, the crimson-haired girl strode into the babyish room and over to the crib, leaning on the rails and smiling down inside. "Well hello there baby girl! Did someone have sweet dreams? Oh, and judging by the hangover that's probably about to hit you, I recommend keeping your voice down; okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyThu 2 Aug - 8:37

" the hell is going on? why am I dressed like this!? " Sora asked before getting ready to barf do to the wine. " never mind that...." Sora said attempting to get out of the crib. however the mittens she was wearing kept her from getting a solid grip on anything. " let me out. " Sora demands.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptySat 4 Aug - 19:39

"Oh, it looks like someone doesn't remember our little bet..." The rich girl chided with a smirk. "Well you couldn't stay on your feet, and you passed out. That means you have to do whatever I say for a week. And, in case you haven't already figured it out..." Kassy cooed, "You're gonna be my cute little baby girl for next seven days..."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptyThu 9 Aug - 11:32

" I remember the bet but this is way to weird. let me out before I barf. " Sora said a tad more comely. sadly though time had ran out a Sora barfed on herself. " gawd I feel horrid....." Sora said now to hung over to care. she needed a bath now as well.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptySat 11 Aug - 17:55

"Ugh, first you pee yourself and now you're throwing up on yourself too? You're even more of a baby than I thought..." Kassy cooed down to the girl in the crib. Fortunately, all of her vomit had ended up on the diapered girl rather than the crib, fortunately meaning that the rich girl didn't have to wash it.
"And I hate to tell you this, but a bet's a bet. Besides, you wouldn't want these pictures getting out, would you?" She cooed, pulling out her phone and showing Sora all the pictures she had taken of her while she was asleep. "Aww, you look so adorable in all of these! I'm sure all yor facebook friends would love them! I think I'd send some to your parents as well...Maybe your professors...Hell, I'd probably put some up in hallways around campus..."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) EmptySat 11 Aug - 18:52

Sora turned pale. she hadn't even started her classes yet and all ready her reputation was in trouble. " f-fine.....ummm what are you expecting from me? " Sora asked. Sora hoped to gawd that she would be washed up since she was so filthy. after a moment Sora spoke up. " can I get cleaned up please? " Sora asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)   The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Baby of Westmore Hall (Private)
Page 1 of 1