Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jojob60

jojob60

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) Empty
PostSubject: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyWed 13 Jun - 3:12

A long brown haired women is sipping tea and is enjoying her last artical in today's newspaper. Her name is Emma she is 24 and has a healthy bust with glamerous blue eyes to clash. She looks at the time after her paper was read and chugs down her tea. She folds her paper and enter the kitchen with her glass. After taking care of her glass, she takes the paper with her and enters the living room. In this room is her adult baby who should be in her play pin still in her babydoll gown, diapered in cloth with matching frilly diaper cover, ball gaged, arm braced, and an enemaed tummy with her butt still plugged. "Well lil'missy are you enjoying Babar," Emma coos to her lover girl.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyWed 13 Jun - 8:47

Fay shifted her bum a bit before nodding. her raven hair was in tail's. she was hungry though as she had yet to eat. plus she knew today was her mommys big fashion shot so Fay wanted to be fed, changed and dressed since she would likely be locked in her stroller all day as she watched her mommy at work.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyThu 14 Jun - 2:57

Emma smiles toward Fay's responce. She gets closer to her and stands her up. "So are you tired of you big tummy ache," Emma teases about Fay's enema filled stomach. She give her a kiss and ruffles Fay's pigtails as Emma a waits her answer.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyThu 14 Jun - 10:44

Fay simply nod's her head.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptySat 16 Jun - 20:31

Emma slides her hand down the back of Fay's diaper while the other hugs the frount outside, "Brace your self baby because ths might hurt~." She gives Fay a smootch and pluchs out the plug from hey baby's anus and toss's the plug out of the diaper. Next Emma wraps her arms around Fay's tummy and hugs her tiegh.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptySun 17 Jun - 0:06

there was a muffled wimper as Fay loaded her diaper.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptySun 17 Jun - 3:43

Emma heard her baby whine as she squeeze/huged Fay's stomach till it was back to normal. "Whew!!! Your a stinky love bug today," She coos her lover while giveing a clich'e motion. "Maybe this will help your breathing," Emma announces as she unbuckles Fay's gag.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptySun 17 Jun - 11:53

Fay giggled. " thank you. so a fashion shoot huh? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptySun 17 Jun - 14:51

"Yeah but thats later on today we still have plenty of time to eat, excersize, and get ready and then some," Emma explains. She lifts her out of the play pin and stands fay onto her feet. "Alrighty, hold still," Emma said as she unbuckles Fay's arm brace.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyMon 18 Jun - 19:44

Fay held still. " hmmhmmm..." She hummed to her self
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyTue 19 Jun - 2:42

"Baby the gag is unbuckled you can spit it out now," Emma announces as she continues to unbuckle the arm brace she so teighly put on Fay.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyTue 19 Jun - 11:01

Fay giggled and spat it out. " sooooooo what are we going till the fashion shoot? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyTue 19 Jun - 11:34

"Hmm, Aerobics will be later, but you do have a chooice before then. Either I change you-condition you with a hair brush-then feed you or Feed you-change you- and then condition you with a hair brush. So what will it be pumpkin," Emma asks as she finally gets the brace off of Fay. Emma starts to squeeze around Fay's dirty bum.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyWed 20 Jun - 11:06

" hmmm change first please. " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptySat 23 Jun - 2:05

"Allrighty then," She grabs Fay's arm firm and gentaily. Emma lead her lover to a changing table and motions Fay to get onto the padded top. She withdraws a wooden hair brush with the word 'BABY' engraved on it with a heart leading the word and ending it.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptySun 24 Jun - 12:31

" aww why spankies? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptySun 24 Jun - 12:46

"Because if I don't condition you the spankees will hurt worse, plus I'm not a fan of crodile tears. Just don't worry Ma'ma is here ad at the end you'll enjoy your reward," She explains as she sets Fay onto the table. Sara undoes Fay's diaper and lifts her legs up.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptySat 30 Jun - 12:37

" Binky pwease. " Fay asked cutely
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptySat 30 Jun - 13:15

Emma debates with herself as she cleans Fay's hide. "Hmm, okay I'll let you have your binky, but if it pops out of your mouth during your spankies, you won't get it back after you eat," Emma explains as she digs into Fay's passy drawer.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyMon 2 Jul - 11:26

" ummm can you dwess me really pretty today? " Fay asked as she layed there.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyTue 3 Jul - 2:39

Sara with a passy in one hand, dives towards Fay and craddles her head with the other. "Of course sweetie," she replies as they meet each other's glance. Sara kisses Fay and backs off to put the passy's hadle into Sara's own mouth. She leans towards Fay again and offers her the passy with her lower lip balancing the Nukkies postion.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyTue 3 Jul - 12:03

Fay eagerly takes the pacifiers nipple into her mouth. she also starts peeing on her self and table since she wasn't in a fresh diaper yet.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptySun 8 Jul - 5:19

"Well this is why your diapered," Sara said as she wipes up Fay's pee. After the diversion, Sara lifts Fay's legs by pushing behind her knee caps. Once up and in place, Sara begins patting Fay and gradually generates the swatings into a slight sting on the 12th swat.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyTue 10 Jul - 11:13

Fay eep's but doesn't cry.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) EmptyThu 12 Jul - 0:51

She finished swating Fay's toosh on the 25th swat. Sara lowers Fay's legs. While her legs rested on the table Sara spreads them, "Lift your toot up and put your hands on your butt because you have five swats left."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next