Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 22:47

Fay did so wanting to gag as they walked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 22:55

Emma swiftly changes clothes and hurries back to Fay. She kisses Fay's forehead and re-soaps her mouth. Emma didn't soap her mouth for long this time but just enough to keep the taste fresh in Fay's mouth. She holds her hand and skips to the televission. Emma sits Fay down and plays the tape. Emma sits beside her and cuddles her fish. "I hate doing this, but I will have my brat behave. Got it," She reminds Fay as she makes sure she does not spit the soap out.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 23:01

Fay nods her head. and watch's as well.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 23:18

When the video was over Emma soaps Fay's mouth one last time, but this time it was longer and faster than the first was. When it was over she had Fay bite the soap for two minutes. "If you will pick it up I'll let you spit it out instead of me taking it out. Remember after the bar is gone I will brest feed you for 'X' amount of minutes then I will let you rinse your mouth out. If you suckle my titties well it will be shorter~," She explains to Fay.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 23:20

the way Emma worded that confused Fay
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 0:53

"... okay," She takes it that she over explained things.

Emma takes the bar of soap out of Fay's mouth and raises her shirt and bra back. She craddle's Fay with her soapy mouth and begins to breast feed her.

"Now pleaser mommy's milk dubs and you can go early and rise out your mouth," She explains as her nipple was being shoved into Fay's face.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 0:55

Fay latches on and started suckling. she did her best to make it enjoyable for Emma
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:02

Emma was excited that Fay was trying her best even in this situation. She waited for one minute and takes her breast away. "Now when you get you walk like a young lady to the sink and rinse your mouth out nif you run were doing this again... Now get up and walk to the sink," Emma strenly explains to Fay.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:08

Fay walks over and washed out her mouth.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:16

"Good gir!!!," Emma claps. "So for supper and breakfast what would yu like to have," Emma ioffers her girlfriend a reward.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:21

" ummm spaghetti for dinner and chicken nuggets for lunch? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:24

"Hmm... Okay that will work. Wana get some lunch, go home, and play in your nursery," Emma tries to pick on what her darling Fay wants and decide for her from there..
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:43

" yes please! " Fay chirps happily
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:48

She gets up, walks toward Fay, and checks her diaper. "You seem okay. Now hold my hand and lets walk to the car," Emma said.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:57

" my stroller? were leaving it? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:02

"Whoops, I forgot," Emma blushed. She gets Fay beside the stroller and bounds her back in. "Loose any where," Emma teases.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:06

" ummm nope. paci? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:15

"I'm just waiting for your answer," Emma said as she puts the passy into Fay's mouth and gags it on. She thinks to herself of what else she was missing. She takes the stroller and heads towards the Van.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:18

Fay blinked as she saw that it was know raining
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:22

They got to the van in time before the storm came through. Emma transforms the stroller into a car seat and puts Fay in the back seat. She loads the stroller up and heads towards a Mc Donalds.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:26

Fay simply sucked her paci and kicked her feet.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:35

Emma pulled through Mc D's drive through for a chicken nuggets kids meal w/ a babies toy, a chiken nuggest combo, and a side salad. Ten minutes later they were home, unloaded, and freed Fay. Emma puts Fay in herhigh chair and lays out her food. "The toy is for after you eat," Emma warns.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:40

" ok. ummm am I feeding my self? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:42

"No," Emma said as she puts a yellow-orange cat bib onto Fay. "What kind of sause baby," Emma asks.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:46

" barbecue please. " Fay chirped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)   Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next