Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Angels and Demons [for hinata and me]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] Empty
PostSubject: Angels and Demons [for hinata and me]   hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptySat 18 Jun - 3:13

The news spread fast around the demon world,a girl with a pure heart had been born in the world of humans
in order to stop this,the demon king tasked his favorite female demon to do the job

"good good" Clara thought walking down the street at midnight "the little brat should be sleeping,that way I can enter her innocent little dreams" she walked up to the house she was looking for and used her demonic wings to float into the girl's bedroom

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons [for hinata and me]   hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptySun 19 Jun - 1:05

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Becky was asleep in her bed curled up in a ball. She had a stiffed kitty in her arms, that she slept with every night.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons [for hinata and me]   hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptySun 19 Jun - 8:08

"wow..she's cute" Clara walked into the dark room
she ran her hand down her neck "hmm ok.." the demon blinked "let's see her dreams"
she used her demon powers to enter her mind and she saw her dreams play out...
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons [for hinata and me]   hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptySun 19 Jun - 23:53

Becky was in the middle of a dream she had pretty often which was about walking through a forest made of candy. She was skipping through the middle of it with a lollypop in her mouth. She was humming a soft lullaby and having a grand old time. HEr dreams made toddlers look like sex dreams she was way to innocent for her age.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons [for hinata and me]   hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptyTue 21 Jun - 16:47

"hmm" the demon walked up behind her "hi~" in her dream she still looked like a demon
she watched her lick the lollipop and loved it "hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons [for hinata and me]   hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptyWed 22 Jun - 1:47

"Aww No leave me alone," Becky screamed as her candy forest turned darker due to her fear.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons [for hinata and me]   hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptyWed 22 Jun - 2:49

"no thanks...I'll go take a bath" she found a chocolate river "perfect" she undressed slowly infront of the girl,taking off her top and skirt,then slipping off her undies

after stripping she jumped into the bath,her tail sticking out of her ass and wings out her back
she was covered in the sweet brown liquid "come on in!"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons [for hinata and me]   hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptyFri 24 Jun - 4:14

Becky covered her face as the girl undressed and shook her head No as you asked her to join you.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons [for hinata and me]   hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptyFri 24 Jun - 11:56

"oh fine" she laid in the bath,her breasts pointing out of the sticky brown lake
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons [for hinata and me]   hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] EmptySun 26 Jun - 3:15

Becky still covering her eyes runs to what she thought was way from the laje but ended up falling in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons [for hinata and me]   hinata - Angels and Demons [for hinata and me] Empty

Back to top Go down

Angels and Demons [for hinata and me]
Page 1 of 1