Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 21:17

"but it's not just you.." she twiddled her fingers "it's the diapers.." she sat on the table
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 21:19

"Do you not like wearing and using diapers?" Liz said and untaped your diaper and started to wipe you clean.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 21:31

"but..ahh~" she moaned silently and wiggled as she was wipped "it was like my naughty secret..ahh~" she was wipped again "so can it still be sexy if you know..ahh~"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 21:48

"Yes I can help you be even more sexy!" Liz said and wiped you with some extra wipes before slowly rubbing rash cream on your bottom and pussy.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 22:09

"uh huh" she blushed looking up at with a grin
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 22:11

Liz then sprinkled some baby powder on your pussy and patted in in before tapping you up in a fresh diaper."Do you like the way these diapers feel they are a little more thick but still have babyish prints on them."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 22:30

"hm..i'll wear huggies or pampers,tat's it" she was kinda picky "but it's ok" she got off the table "can you change now?"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 22:31

"So you wanna change me?" Liz asked with a very sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 22:38

she gasped "I.." she stood speechless "change you..can you help me out?" she was flustered
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 22:40

"I will but first just try and figure it out on your own." Liz said and got up on the table and spread her legs apart a little.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 22:43

Kelly,somehow still having enough cum to grow wetter,grew wetter as she slowly removed Liz's bikini bottom and put it to the side with a little "eep!"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 23:06

"Your doing well so far." Liz said and smiled as she could just imagine how wet this girls diaper was growing.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 23:15

"g-good.." she giggled as her wetness grew
[describe her diaper please]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 23:21

Liz laid there waiting in her cute swim diaper that had chibi hello kitty characters all over it. It was a little swollen since it had absorbed her pee and some of the ocean water.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 23:28

Kelly slowly untapped it and wipped her,trying to hold herself back she didn't look directly at her privates as she cleaned and powdered her,then took a pull-up and slipped it on
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 23:33

"Well see I told you that you could diaper me with out any help good job." Liz said sitting up on the changing table.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 May - 19:48

"umm..yeah.." she said,her legs shaking as more cum leaked down her bare legs
"why am I so naughty.." she had been holding in her lust for very long and she didn't want it to keep flooding out
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 May - 19:50

"Wow looks like you need more absorbent diapers." Liz said and hopped down patting the table for you to get on.
"Plus if you deal with those urges more often then you wouldn't reach your climax so easily and cum i your diaper."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 May - 19:56

"I know.." she sat on the table "but please..I like these" she patted her dirty pull-up "and it's so much fun when it leaks out~" she blushed
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 May - 20:00

"Fine but wear these so you don't cause a mess in my house." Liz said and slid some pink plastic panties over your leaky diaper.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 May - 20:01

"ok liz" she hopped off and asked her "sorry about that..but what shall we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 May - 20:03

"What would you like to do your my guest." Liz said and looked down at your leaky diaper a little turned on herself.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 May - 20:13

"Truth or..um..wait no dares...um no we should do something else" she wasn't ready to dare her,or the other way around

she blushed "can..i make you cum..wait..no..i shouldn't" she was still afraid of her own urges
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 May - 20:17

"If you would like to eat me out i would love that." Liz said with a smile amazed that the girl would just over to make her cum.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 May - 20:22

"umm..let's just do truth or dare...naughty truth or dare" she took a watermellon popsicle and sucked on it,looking very sexy as her tounge swirled around it "you first"
she only did this cause she didn't know what eating out was "truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-   hinata - -Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]- - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

-Beach Girls! [for hinata and me :)]-
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next