Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

a wish for me and hinata only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:26

yui sighed but nodded glad that she was letting her walk" jenny you wouldnt let mew walk an hour ago why now?' she asked
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:30

"Because i just am so quiet down." Jenny said and walked you up to your room and then picked you up and set you on the changing table.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:32

yui gulped but didnt want to stop" jenny are you mad ta me?' she asked
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:36

"No im just confused that is all." Jenny said as she pulled out a clean diaper and started to untape your wet one.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:37

yui sat still well she was changed" well please tell me ill listen" she said
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:43

"No babies don't need to worry about adult problems." Jenny said and began to wipe your vagina and butt clean with a few wipes.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:44

but yui shook hr head' come on we have been friends for a long time ill listen i can at least do that lol
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:49

"What do you mean im your baby sitter that makes me your caretaker not really your friend." Jenny said and poured some baby powder on your vaginal area and rubbed it in. She then pulled the old diaper out from under you and rediapered you with a new one.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:51

but yui was about to cry when she heard that" no jenny no i can take you being my baby sitter i can take you thinking im four but i cant take you not know your my friend please remember me!!" she shouted and started to cry
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:55

Jenny sighed and stuck a pacifier into your mouth and went to get some pj's to put over your diaper.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:16

(idea)
yui sighed and held her head down waiting for jenny to come back. but when she looked down she saw the candle from before it still had a little flame as if she could make a little wish" she picked it up and it lit." i wish jenny remembered me" she said but didnt say anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:18

When Jenny came back over she burst into laughter. "Oh my god Yui why are you wearing a diaper and why is there a used by your feet?!?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:21

yui looked annoyed and thru the candle at her head" will you stop it you did it!!" she reminded her. but realized she didnt" ill tell you just please dont think im insane" she asked of her
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:26

"Umm so i made you wet your diaper?" Jenny said knowing that you couldn't blame her for that one.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:30

yui sighed but nodded' yes i made a stupid wish and you ended up babying me and every one thinks im a baby but i made another wish so you know im me again" she said but sounded like she meant every word of it truthfully and wasnt goofy smiling because whenever she lied she smiled
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:33

"Okay well that doesn't explain why this one diaper is used?" Jenny said believing her friend and then thinking that she would keep her friend in diapers having a sneaking suspicion that you liked diapers.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 0:22

yui sighed" you thot i was a baby a moment ago i made a wish that people would stop treading me like a grown up' i think you are the only one that sees me as the real me now.

but she sighed again she explained every thing that had happened and why she was like this" do you believe me?' she asked but was hoping she wouldnt know she did like diapers a little.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 23:54

"Yes i believe you and know that you like the diapers too." Jenny said patting the front of your padded crotch.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Apr - 0:04

yuis cheeks turned bright red" i um why do you think that?' she asked
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 0:56

"Well you see you did wish to be treated younger and you didn't seem to mind using the diaper?" Jenny said just pointing out some facts.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 May - 22:26

her cheeks turned bright red because she was right but didnt want to say it" your wrong' she said with a big blush on her face and turned her head away.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May - 1:43

"If im wrong what's with the blush baby girl?" Jenny asked cooing at you.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 May - 22:25

but yui blushed again" whatever if im stuck like this can you be the one to baby sit me because you know who i am?" she asked changing the subject
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 May - 23:14

"Oh so now you want me to babysit you?" Jenny said continuing to coo at you.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 May - 22:34

but yui blushed again" well id rather have you then one of the people who thinks im 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a wish for me and hinata only   a wish for me and hinata only - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

a wish for me and hinata only
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next