Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Aug - 0:01

Shana was still blushing"  i just, i want to, its just i like, but couldnt say it
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Aug - 1:28

"just be more honest with yourself and you'll get further in life"yuri said
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug - 8:16

Shana blushed a bit looking away' i can't
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug - 11:59

"you can if you try!"yuri said
"girls, i ate to rush but i think it's best we not hold up the waitress"ym said
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug - 23:19

Shana just looked away with her cheeks still cheery pink" i  would, um like a i um chair to" Shana blushed with her head as pink as a peach
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Aug - 1:01

"okay"the waitress said"right this way"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Aug - 8:34

Shana was blushing still' oh my gosh what have i done" she scream in her mind
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Aug - 11:36

the wiatress grabbed two highchairs on the way there, at the table the waitres asked" do you need any help getting them in?"
"no i can get t"ym said putting yuri inand clicking the straps  then started working on shana
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Aug - 23:32

Shana was blushing very heavy not sure what to say at this point liking more when it was forced on her instead of being a choice
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Aug - 0:24

there all done"ym said finishing strapping shana in
"here are some menus"the waitress said"should a bring some bottles for the children?"
oh yes please"ym said
just then the marines from before walked in, seeing shana and yuri they made their way towards them
while from the other end one of shana's classmates seen shana and yuri and decided to tease them"aww look at cute wittle babies" the bully said
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 9:03

Shana just glared at her like she saying, try me and ill rip your heart out of your chest!
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 21:00

"it seems you're baing a nuisance, it'd be in your best interest to leave" the marine intervened
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 7:36

(who?"

Shana just turned around looking forward still blushing
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 21:26

(remember the marines from before? the ones that were teasing her before) "aww ya embarrassed?"she asked jokingly tugging shana's cheek
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 23:54

Shana's hair start embering looking like she would snap any second and go in to her flame haze and destroy this girl" listen to me, do you really want to rattle the gadders cage?' Shana asked glaring at her
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Aug - 0:16

"shana, behave yourself, she did just drive that bully away, so what do you say?"ym said sternly
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Aug - 23:40

Shana blushed but knew she couldn't just go beat people up just because she was mad, she knew whm raised her better.' i'm sorry i was rude.' Shana apologized holding her headown
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 1:08

"don't sweat it kid, and don't let te little thing get to ya, besides with wolfy here theres nothin to worry about"the marine said as she left
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 22:48

Shana settle down and went back to calm" can i have a few things of melon bread?' she asked
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 23:32

"i don't see why not"ym said
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 23:57

'thanks!' Shana smiled
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Aug - 18:05

no problem but you can't eat just melon bread so order a proper meal too ok"ym said
can i start you off with drinks?"the waitress(wt) said
"ill have water, and a couple of bottles for the kids"ym said
"coming right up"wt said
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 0:07

Shana blushed after the girl left" did you have to say that' she blushed
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 16:03

"there is nothing wrong with it and i expect no fuss"ym said
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Aug - 23:28

Shana blushed looking away" it's just i don't want to  be teased anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next