Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
something101

something101

Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Jun - 22:25

just then the marine snapped"watch where you're going little girl"she said holding shana's wrist in the air
just then other marines gathered around and calmed donw the angry marine
"sorry about that, she has been through alot today"the gunny said
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jun - 23:22

Shana blushed holding her dress down to hide her diaper' i um its alright"" Shana blushed
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Jul - 22:37

"you seem to be in a good mood yuri" one of the marines state
"y-yeah"yuri blushed
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jul - 8:09

Shana was still blushing all flustered about these to girls seeing under her dress" chika lets just leave!" shana said trying to get away as fast as they could
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jul - 0:41

"okay sweetie we'll go"ym said
"would you cut it out!" the gunny said chewing out the troublemakers
(keep those marines in mind i have a plan for them in store...kinda... still working on that plan)
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jul - 23:10

(sure ok  

Shana blushed tugging on her dress" if any of them saw what was under my dress i think i would have died!" Shana blushed

Last edited by babysaracloud on Wed 10 Jul - 0:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jul - 23:35

"they've seen worse and wierder things, and they'd be accepting too if they did see it"yuri said
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 0:11

Shana just blushed heavier now, its not that, it's just i always put on this face like i am really cool and strong and if they found out i wore these like a baby, i don't think anyone would think i was cool anymore' she blushed
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jul - 23:53

"just because you wear diaers doe't mean you're not cool oneechan, after all you'll always be cool to me"yri said

(won't be cool and strong? sry but that doesn't fly with me, you can't be invincible AND cool at the same time, that's actually part of the reason why i made yuri incontinent, to show that even though she is very powerful, only to be outdone by God, she is fragile;))
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 0:31

( i know that is just what shana thinks right now sense that is young and always had im better that you way she acts).

Shana blushed a bit when she said that," thanks  yuri, where are we going now chika?' Shana asked
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 20:51

(children now days i tell ya, back in mah day... ok im not that old...yet)
"hmm, how about a restaurant?"ym suggested
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul - 8:37

Shana smiled' sure that is ok
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul - 20:42

they entered a restaurant in an out of the way area
"welcome, do any of your kids need a highchair?"the waitress greeted
"yes "ym said"shana do you want a booster seat high chair or do you want to sit in the booth normally?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul - 23:17

Shana blushed  heavy now turning her head away' i um i don't know" she replied feeling embarrassed about wanting a high chair but felt like she would die if she said it
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Jul - 23:12

"don't be afraid sweetie, just tell us"ym said hoping to not make the waitress wait too long
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Jul - 23:15

Shana blushed harder just shakking her head" no ill be ok in just the seat!"  she answered.
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jul - 1:22

"ok then right this way"the waitress said leading them to a booth grabbing a highchair on their way
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jul - 21:23

Shana made a sad face because even know she said no she did want one but couldn't say it
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Jul - 1:19

"whats wrong oneechan?"yuri said
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Jul - 23:05

Shana just blushed looking away' its noting' she lied
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Jul - 20:34

"why are you lying to me?"yuri said" ican help you if you need advice"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jul - 22:18

Shana was still blushing and looked away from her, i just, its nothing ok!
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 0:43

"you getting upset over it, clearly it isn't nothing!"yuri said
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 23:20

Shana just looked away' i don't want to talk about it
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 0:24

why?"yuri demanded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next