Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
A New Friend [private for ace] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
A New Friend [private for ace] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
A New Friend [private for ace] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
A New Friend [private for ace] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
A New Friend [private for ace] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A New Friend [private for ace]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

A New Friend [private for ace] Empty
PostSubject: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 15:18

Kelse "ce ce" Summers sat outside on a sunny day at the royal acadamy munching on her sandwich and sipping juice,she looked up with a smile as she saw a new face walk up to her along the cobblestone past "hey" she got up from the bench

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 16:20

That new face was Hikari Lyn Ellis, a Hornless Succubus, who had just transferred to Royal Academy from Yokai Academy. She stood at a small 5'00", unusaully small for a 17 year old Succubus, her wings were a lovely shade of lavender at the membranes, and a darker lavender at the bony areas. Her 2.5'00" arrowhead tipped tail was the same dark lavender as the bony patrs of her wings. Her long, straight hair was a dark blue, almost black, that shined in the light. She had impressive perky Mid C-Cups sized breasts, and a nice, tight, yet perfectly soft ass. She had only one problem, she was very shy when meeting someone new. She almost jumped out of her skin when Kelse greeted her. "O-o-oh, h-hello. I-I-I'm sorry, I-I-I didn't see you there." She stuttered as she looked at Kelse.

Last edited by Ace615 on Mon 17 Jan - 16:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 16:26

"are those wings?" she looked at them "where'd you buy those" she figured they were just a costume as she continued her meal,sitting down
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 16:31

Hikari shook her head. "U-um, these a-a-aren't f-fake wings. Th-th-they're real." She said, spreading her wing to their full span of 15'00" from tip to tip. She also folded her wings in front of her like a cloak. "I-I-I'm a Hornless S-S-Succubus. I-I-I j-j-just transfered t-t-to this school." She said as her tail swayed nervously behind her.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 16:45

she put her hands on her hips "yeah sure..that's interesting" kelsie examined her "so why in the world did you wanna come here?" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 16:54

Hikariblushed slightly as Kelse examined her. "W-w-well, to b-b-be honest, I-I-I wanted to t-t-try to make s-s-some human friends, a-a-and I w-w-wanted t-to find a g-g-g-girlfriend." She said, the last part just barely loud enough for Kelse to hear. As Kelse examined Hikari, there was a slight bulge under Hikari's skirt.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:42

"well i'll be your friend I guess" kelsie sighed "you seem kinda bad ass looking" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:52

Hikari smiled as she held her bag close to her chest. "Th-th-thank you. Um, c-c-can i sit h-h-here?" She asked, pointing to a spot on the bench next to Kelse.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:07

"yeah..why not?" she giggled sitting down
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:13

HIkari nodded her thanks as she sat down, her skirt allowing a shot of her underwear, a pink Disney Princess Pull-Up with Learning Designs.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:16

"hmm" kelsie folded her legs and just sat there soaking up sun
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:29

Hikari spread her wings out behind her, allowing them to soak up the sun's rays, effectively warming her body due to the high number of blood vessels in them. "S-s-so, I-I never got y-y-your name. I'm H-h-hikari." She said as she sunbathed her wings.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:33

"kelsie" she said simply
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:42

Hikari nodded before she froze up, and the learning designs on her pull-ups disappeared, meaning that she had wet herself. And she had really wet herself, since her pull-up actually started to bulge from how soaked it was.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:51

kelsie didn't notice,she just closed her eyes and relaxed
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:57

(Um, what are you waiting for? And why are your posts so short, yet take so long to do?)
Hikari looked between Kelse and her skirt, wanting to go change herself, but too scared Kelse might ask where she was going. Then, the problem got worse, as Hikari's weak bowels decided to silently drop a mushymes in the back of her pull-ups, causing Hikari to blush like mad.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:06

[just don't wanna rush stuff + i have a lot of topics + watching videos + being bored]
"somthing wrong?" kelsie got up,she was about to pee as well but she wanted to hide in the bathroom just incase it leaked all over her
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:11

HIkari's blush got even worse, before she looked around to see if the coast was clear, before lifting her skirt to reveal her soaked and messy pull-up, to nervous to speak.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:21

"is that a diaper?" kelsie asked,not giggling or laughing,she just placed her hands on her hips,kinda looking mad
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:38

Hikari nervously nodded. "I h-h-have a weak b-bladder and b-bowels. I-I-I can't r-really control them, s-s-so I n-need to w-w-wear p-p-pull-ups a-at school, a-a-and regular d-diapers at h-home. I'm s-s-sorry. I-I-I understand i-i-if you d-don't wan't t-t-to be m-my friend anymore." She said, blushing violently.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:44

"well I wear them too~" she blushed,just because I like them" she blushed bright red
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:54

Hikari was stunned as she looked Kelse over for a diaper bulge and finding none. "Th-th-thanks for t-trying to cheer m-m-me up, but y-y-you don't h-have to lie to me. I understand how d-disgusted my l-lack of control must m-m-make you." She said as she turned away from Kelse, tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:58

"chill out..it's not THAT bad.." she moved her legs in place as her pampers filled with her pee "ah..ah..
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 20:06

Hikari spun around to face Kelse with shock on her face. "Y-y-you mean you r-really were waering a d-d-diaper?!" SHe asked in shock.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] EmptyMon 17 Jan - 21:04

"uh huh" she nodded with a blush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend [private for ace]   A New Friend [private for ace] Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Friend [private for ace]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next