Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyWed 5 Mar - 11:21

(yeah) Whm took care of the girl and had them both put in there cribs for bed.
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyThu 6 Mar - 3:22

just then yuri's phone went off in her pocket as she coughed up even more blood
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyThu 6 Mar - 11:12

WHM picked it up" hello yuri is sleep right now how may i help you." whm explained 
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyFri 7 Mar - 7:34

"it's rico i need to talk to yuri ASAP" rico said worried (if somebody starts coughing up blood what would you do?)
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyFri 7 Mar - 12:23

( i would clean them up and probably take her to the hospital but WHM is a better doctor than anyone) Whm sighed' i am very sorry but she needs her sleep she was bleeding early so i clean her up and gave her some medaice
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:43

"shit bleeding?from the mouth, not as easy as it appears especially since she's a hybrid, look i'l have tes come help, try waking her up we need to see if she is concious"rico said panicky(yuri isn't entirely human she is part wolf and something that i can't yet put words on, science science science, it's so complicated it's fun!)
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 18:24

(k)   Whm went to the other room calmly lifting the girl that was awake yuri  there there, everything is ok" she said calmly
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyWed 19 Mar - 7:30

yuri still didn't respond, but tesla arrived crashing through the window"ok let me do the rest" tes said taking yuri injecting her with a special serum
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyFri 21 Mar - 21:14

Whm nodded letting her take care of the girl lying her back in the baby crib taking the person to the living room" giving him a glass fo tea' would you like to stay ti
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptySat 22 Mar - 5:52

i think it;d be best i stay incase she gets worse tes said
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptySun 23 Mar - 20:46

Whm nodded setting some tea out for tes  drinking some herself' tell me has the mistress been minding her manners well she has been in your friends care, i wouldn't wish to have her giving you all a hard time" Whm wondered 
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyMon 24 Mar - 8:14

(sry ive had some sake and a chu hai who is the mistress she speaks of?)
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyMon 24 Mar - 13:38

(Shana is, Whm is Shana gardenia but her past is she worked as a maid so it is out of habit for her even know she think of Shana as her daughter ,
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyTue 25 Mar - 8:59

"not at all no troule"tes said" surely no one can cause as much trouble as yuri"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyTue 25 Mar - 13:17

*Whm giggled a bit after hearing that" I understand, also The mistress will not admit this but she enjoys being taken care of, she never had much of a childhood her whole life she wanted to be a flame haze and nothing more, i try to give her a childhood but she can be difficult." Whm explained.
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptySat 29 Mar - 19:07

"i think yuri wants that, a second chance"tes said" but she doesn't go for it because of the ppl chasing her"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptySun 30 Mar - 1:00

Whm took another sip of her tea" I see, there is nothing we can do but offer out aid, the child need to understand she is not alone in this world, this is a lesson i had finally been able to teach the mistress." Whm explains
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptySun 30 Mar - 10:18

" it won't be easy yuri is hiding something big, something she regrets and terrifies her, we need her to open up about it"tes said worried
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyMon 31 Mar - 11:14

Whm finished her tea and nodded'Indeed, however out of everyone i believe the mistress is closet's to her, as angry as they seem the to care for each other
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptySat 5 Apr - 10:38

"true yuri does seem to have a unique fondness of shana, but if wm can't get her to speak i don't know who can"tes said
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptySat 5 Apr - 23:03

*Whm sighed and sat her cup down" that in it's self is the problem the mistress has always had a hard  time speaking her true feelings, she fear once she does that others will look at her differently even know she still fears that
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptySun 6 Apr - 19:11

"so they're in the same boat"tes sighed
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Apr - 7:49

Whm kept speaking tho, how ever the mistress is able to put aside her feelings for the sake of those she cares for." whm explained.
Back to top Go down
something101

something101

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptySat 19 Apr - 3:10

"hmm i wonder if yuri is like tat, sometimes i just don't know"tes said
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 EmptySat 19 Apr - 23:05

Whm finished her tea and place the cup down* i indeed believe the young mistress wishes to protect those who she loves as well, however i also believe my mistress shall reach her heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only   Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next