Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) Empty
PostSubject: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptySat 18 Aug - 1:53

Mikuru peeked her head into the clubroom cautiously, sighing in relief as she saw only Yuki in her chair. She came in, quietly closing the door. The SOS-brigade's mascot walked over to her set of costumes, a tad red as she began to strip.
'Time to please Suzumiya-san again..' she thought, watching the door anxiously, whishing that Haruhi would let her lock it as she changed.
Back to top Go down
https://teatime.forumotion.com
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptySun 19 Aug - 0:34

Yuki was busy with another visual novel game to even care to look at Mikuru, as she slipped into her outfit Kyon happened to walk by and see Mikuru changnig. "What are you doing with the door wide open for everyone to see you change!" Kyon said in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptySun 19 Aug - 1:33

Mikuru turned red, yelping and hiding behind the blackboard as swiftly as she could manage, almost stumbling over her skirt on the ground.

"S...suzumiya-san told me not to lock the door anymore.." She muttered quietly, trying to get her skirt on in her flustered state.

(I probably should have mentioned earlier, but I prefer kyonko/kyon(f) and Itsuki(f). ^^; Of course, if you don't wanna do that, I completely understand and will comply.)
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptySun 19 Aug - 2:18

Kyon looks away from the half dressed girl and shuts the door almost completely. "She's still bossing you around? Why are you letting her do it, stand up to her already!" Kyon closes the door for Mikuru's sake and continues walking down the hall looking for Haruhi.
(I do too... if I were going to use them for other than talking)
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptySun 19 Aug - 2:30

((Touché))

Mikuru sighed, emerging from behind the blackboard fully dressed in her maid outfit now. 'Why do I allow her to do this?' Mikuru reviewed in her head as she went to work making tea for the brigade. Well, if she didn't there was those zones that suzumiya unconcsiously formed when upset, along with the lack of knowledge of how the future may change if she suddenly got a backbone. And besides, she didn't mind it enough to risk something like that yet. As she finished up making the tea she realized Haruhi still wasn't around, when she was normally here by now.

"N-nagato-san, do you know where Suzumiya-san is..?" Mikuru asked nervously, offering Yuki some tea.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptySun 19 Aug - 3:07

Yuki just looked over at Mikuru with a blank stare, and after a few seconds she spoke in a monotone voice. "She said she'd be late in arriving... said she had some errands to take care of. "Yuki then put her headphones back on and looked back at her computer screen. Haruhi was a store trying to buy new get-ups for Mikuru to cosplay. "Nothing here really interests me to have Mikuru wear... Maybe I should ask Tsuruya" Haruhi then goes on her cell and texts Tsuruya for some ideas.
(Want to be Tsuruya as well?)
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptySun 19 Aug - 3:19

((sure, I imagine I won't have to use her to much :3))

'Nyoron~' Tsuruya heard her phone ringing and smiled, halting her <classified> activities in order to read Haruhi's text.

"Something new for Mikuru to wear that's cute and sexy?" Tsuruya paused to think, her eyes lighting up as she realized the perfect outfit for Mikuru.

"Heheh, this is almost to good.." Tsuruya said with a grin, sending Haruhi a return text with her advice, containing adult baby and just infantilism.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptySun 19 Aug - 16:16

Haruhi got the text back and couldn't help but want to get Mikuru in the gear. "Surely this has to attract people that secretly have a fetish for it, and who could resist not getting a laugh from this either? It's a win win situation!"
She then begins to look for kids clothing, not thinking about how Mikuru would react to what she buys, she gets a pacifier, a bib, a kindergarten outfit, a sleeveless/legless onesie, and some omutsu.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptySun 19 Aug - 23:37

Mikuru sat in her seat, only halfway grateful that haruhi wasn't showing up. She tried to think up what to do as she sipped her second cup of now lukewarm tea.

"D..do you know what errands..?" Mikuru asked Yuki nervously.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyMon 20 Aug - 1:45

"Yes, she's buying you new clothes to cosplay for the brigade and should be here really soon." Haruhi had already left the store with the outfits for Mikuru and was anxious to make Mikuru wear the clothing, and hoped to get more people's attention for the brigade.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyMon 20 Aug - 17:52

"O..oh.." Mikuru muttered nervously, returning to her seat since she could never keep up a conversation around Yuki, she just got nervous around her. ' I hope it's nothing to embarassing..' Mikuru thought, clenching her skirt as she thought of the bunny-girl incident.

"M-maybe I'll just leave early.." She muttered to herself, going behind the blackboard and beginning to strip, hoping she could get out before Haruhi got in.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyMon 20 Aug - 19:29

Haruhi had already arrived at the school and was making her way to her club's room. "I wouldn't try to leave if I were you, she's already in the building, Mikuru." Haruhi quickly made her way into the room where she saw Mikuru undressing. "Oh, good, you're already undressed. I've got you some new things to try on!" Haruhi put the bag on the table and began to force the kindergarten outfit on her.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyMon 20 Aug - 19:34

'Shoot!' Mikuru thought, helpless as Haruhi grabbed hold of her. She whined and tried to fight her as usual, but to no avail as she ended giving up, sitting there with a bright red face once she was done.
'W..well this isn't so bad..' Mikuru thought, whimpering and tugging on the back of the short skirt, hoping nothing was visible.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyMon 20 Aug - 19:45

"Good, because there's one other thing it's missing.." Haruhi then pulled down Mikuru's panties and then strapped her in a small omutsu. "Now it's done! I must admit, you like so cute right now, I'm glad I listened to Tsuruya's idea!" Mikuru couldn't believe her best friend Tsuruya had suggested such a thing to Haruhi. "So, how do you feel?"
Attachments
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyMon 20 Aug - 19:51

(cool,were'd you find that? :3 There a full doujin? I'm guessing it's not ABDL related at all though.)

Mikuru teared up, plopping down on her now-padded bottom and looking at Haruhi in disbelief. She tugged her skirt between her legs, doing the best she could to hide her diaper. "I..I'm wearing a diaper..."
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyMon 20 Aug - 20:08

"Come on, get up, we've got some people to be attracting here!" Haruhi then placed her foot on Mikuru's face and began to push it inward and outward. Kyonko was still looking for Haruhi when she heard Mikuru's cries and knew it had to be Haruhi harassing her again so she quickly made her way to the Brigade's room again.
Attachments
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyMon 20 Aug - 21:41

"H-hey wait,S-suzumiya-san!" Mikuru began to cry, unable to effectively fight back or get away from Suzumiya, confused by the sudden violence. She was rough with her before, but never to this extent.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyMon 20 Aug - 22:25

Kyonko finally finds Haruhi and grabs her. "What's your problem!? You can't treat people this way, it's not right! You've forced both me and Mikuru into this club, and for what? You should be happy we haven't had any consequence to deal considering we, no, YOU made this club up on the spot!"
Come on Mikuru we're out of here!" Kyonko then proceeds to the door with her.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyMon 20 Aug - 22:30

Mikuru sobbed, rubbing her eyes as she got pulled up by the enraged Kyonko, stumbling behind her. "W-wait, kyon-chan!"Mikuru tried to get her to stop, trying to pull her skirt over diaper before anyone could see it.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyMon 20 Aug - 22:42

You're picking her over me?! Fine! Leave, the both of you! Haruhi then sat down and placed her head on the table as she began to sob badly. Kyonko ignored her and looked over at Mikuru. Is-...is that a diaper you're wearing?!
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyMon 20 Aug - 22:44

Mikuru nodded shyly, going to sit by Haruhi nervously. She really wanted to run away from her with Kyonko, but she had to keep her happy to keep everyone alive and carry out her mission.

(I think 'picking her over me' is abit extreme for such a situation, especially since there wasn't really any romance in those areas ^^; but, whatever :3)
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyWed 22 Aug - 6:09

Nagato got up for her computer and went to Kyonko and tried to persuade her to stay without having to reveal what could happen if Haruhi goes unconscious.
"You mustn't leave, Haruhi will be in danger if you decide to fully walk out on her. So please, reconsider your choice, her lively hood depends on it."

"If I stay, there'll have to be some changes! I'm tired of her "exposing" Mikuru just for the sake of getting more people to join this fake club."

Haruhi then gets up from her chair and dries her eyes off.
"Okay, fine, from now on I'll try not to leech Mikuru out. Are you happy now?"
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:25

Mikuru sat there whimpering, watching the girls argue over her, unsure of what to say. She rubbed her eyes, just now noticing a warmness between her legs. She turned dark red, getting up and tugging on Haruhi's sleeve lightly.
"I..I-i.." Mikuru didn't have the guts to say that she had wet herself just now when Haruhi assaulted her.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyThu 23 Aug - 7:54

Haruhi looks over at the girl still dressed in the kindergarten uniform. "What is it, Mikuru? You what?

Nagato gets up and walks over to Mikuru and examines her "I believe she has wet her self due to you scaring her earlier."

Sh-she did what!? Said Kyonko with a surprised expression on her face
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) EmptyFri 24 Aug - 0:12

Mikuru just looked down in shame, as red as a lobster. She wanted to make an excuse, but it was taking all her effort to just not pass out from all the embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)   The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Infantilism of Asahina Mikuru (Private me and quefue)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next