Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

lucky star fun time for me and quefue only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only Empty
PostSubject: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:02

for me and quefue only.

kagami was very annoyed because half of susmmer was over and kagami had a ticked off because sister had been driving her crazy with her making her go cosplay with her and konata using her as a toy[Only admins are allowed to see this image] and stealing every thing she tried to make

so kagami had been practicing a new game with body controlling setting for about a month now thinking she could beat konata so had invited her over to play where she planed to make a bet about her leaving her alone. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"hey konata want to play some games?'

Last edited by babysaracloud on Sun 12 Aug - 19:22; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:14

Hello Kagamin... What was that you needed me to come over as soon as possible?
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:17

"yeah konata!!!!, i want you to play this game against me and if i win you have to stop messing with me got it!!!" she shouted pointing her finger in her face
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:26

Gee, I didn't think it'd get you so mad, I was only teasing you... maybe
Konata says as she blushes
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:28

but kagami puffed out her cheeks' i dont care if i win you have to stop making me crazy!! got it!!
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:29

Alright, geez! Konata walks in the house. So what's this "game" you're talking about anyway?
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:34

kagami showed her the body controlling game" its a fighting based game where we use our body's, dont forget if i won you have to stop messing with me
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:39

But what if I win, Kagami? What exactly will I get in return... after I beat your butt in at another game?
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:40

but kagami blushed not able to think of anything" well what do you want if you beat me konata?
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:41

It'll be a surprise! Said Konata with a mischievous grin. Let's start it!
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:43

"fine by me i choose the saser sword' well the game start her swinging it at her
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:47

Too bad for you this game has an option where you can carry your progress through the controller! I pick the Shoryu moveset! Konata said as she began to get in the stance to throw a Hadouken
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:48

kagami who had no idea about that got her blade out" well i learned this go plasma blade!! she yelled sending a wave fo energy ta konata
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:51

Both forms of energy clash with one another
There's no way THAT's going to beat mine, Kagamin!
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:53

but kagami blushed when her char got blown back" hey thats not fair my attack had a power lv of 184 and your s only had an atk power of 125 how did you do that!
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:55

Different movesets means different skill sets, even Tsukasa knows that! Anyway, you lose! Time to pay up with your end of the bet!
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 19:59

kagamis face was bright red after losing" its not fair why cant i ever beat you at games" she whined
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 20:02

Hmm, I think I'll make you wait a day in suspense for what I have in store. Says Konata as she leave. You better not try to dodge me... or else.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 20:05

kagami was blushing heavy not knowing what she had in mind but went to the kitchen seeing her sister cooking' hey sis" she whined placing her face on the table
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 20:07

Hey Kagami, why do you look so down, sis?
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 20:10

"konata eat me in that game and now she has some crazy thing planed for me and i dont have a say in it and knowing her it will probably make me mad
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 20:11

Oh... Well, I'm sure it won't be all that bad.. I hope. Come to think of it... I may know what she might have you do.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 20:15

well hearing that a dark cloud came over kagamis head with a thunder storm in it' your really not helpping sis" she cried!!
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 20:36

Sweat drops begin to run down Tsukasa's head. Um, want to help with the cooking? I'll give the easy stuff so you won't...
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only EmptySun 12 Aug - 20:37

kagami smiled getting up" sure maybe it will take my mind off whatever konata has in store for me tomorrow " she smiled walking over to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lucky star fun time for me and quefue only   lucky star fun time for me and  quefue only Empty

Back to top Go down

lucky star fun time for me and quefue only
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next